Fopperholic #5 boys are sick abroad, what a drag, at least she has that Gucci changing bag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely every mum is a new Mum the first time round? Does she not read books, websites? I can’t actuslly cope with the fact she dishes out advice to people about motherhood. Sitting them up to play from 4-5 Months is instinct! Nobody had to tell me to do it...I just did it! Oh my word. This one has truly floored me. Can I just say 2 words now to get a giggle.....POTTY TRAINING 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It just doesn't make any sense. She longed for these babies, wouldn't you think she'd have spent all her pregnancy researching breastfeeding and developmental milestones? How can she use ignorance as an excuse? Why didn't her mum tell her? I suspect she got a ticking off from the health visitor hence they have suddenly bought a load of developmental toys. I did feel sorry for her when she cried, but only for a split second as I feel more sorry for her babies, they must be bored silly.
I think the health visitors suggestions have helped those boys! If it were left to her she wouldn’t have had a clue. She could have picked up a book, or read her phone on milestones, there’s plenty of help on child development and suggestions. But you know, filming her primark hauls et al were more important, and she only picks up her phone to pose and block and delete comments she doesn’t like! I’m glad there’s been some sort of intervention though for the boys sake.

Surely every mum is a new Mum the first time round? Does she not read books, websites? I can’t actuslly cope with the fact she dishes out advice to people about motherhood. Sitting them up to play from 4-5 Months is instinct! Nobody had to tell me to do it...I just did it! Oh my word. This one has truly floored me. Can I just say 2 words now to get a giggle.....POTTY TRAINING 😂😂😂😂😂
That’s what is mind blowing to me, she’s giving all these tips out on parenting to other mums!! She doesn’t even educate herself with the basics!!!! How can people listen and take advice from someone who didn’t know she should be helping her boys out with strengthening their core! She focuses on her own bloody core so much so why not babies who can’t do a lot for themselves! She’s going on about wanting to help, if new mums just do the opposite to you Nikki that will be more helpful for them!

Reactions: 15
Just posting this thread suggestion from EyeSpy88 so it doesn’t get lost amongst the thread title suggestions. 35 likes- just for the person making the next threads reference :) x
😘 very kind

I couldn’t make myself watch her videos, reading her essay captions is bad enough.. please tell me she didn’t say that, she didn’t realise you had to help them sit up?? duck me new level of dumb everyday with this one!

There just aren't any words. Gobsmacked at her to be honest. And also finding it very hard to believe her mum who she sees every week never held them sitting up or even mentioned it to her or maybe she did but fopp decided that looked like too much hard work. But hey it's all ok now as they are sitting up great and shes got lots of toys that are going to help them crawl and walk so all is good 🙄

Reactions: 8
I shouldn't have gone back and looked but I was intrigued to see whether Fopps had deleted her reply. I'm sorry but did no one else massively roll their eyes when they read her post?! She's making a mountain out of a molehill over shopping trollies and good on Mrs Nova for saying what everyone else thought 🙌🏻 you literally can't say anything anymore without someone taking offensive unless you're kissing people's butts 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I shouldn't have gone back and looked but I was intrigued to see whether Fopps had deleted her reply. I'm sorry but did no one else massively roll their eyes when they read her post?! She's making a mountain out of a molehill over shopping trollies and good on Mrs Nova for saying what everyone else thought 🙌🏻 you literally can't say anything anymore without someone taking offensive unless you're kissing people's butts 🙄
That reply from lissa or whatever her name is.... why do people hero worship these idiots to the point that they are willing to abuse people for making very innocent and balanced comments!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh Nicola!!! You didn’t avoid your friends for self preservation, you ditched them as they couldn’t get dressed up and hit the bars!!!
Everyone knows it, count how many kids have been born amongst your circle, you bothered with none of them! Also your nephew before he moved away?!?!
Oh and you forgot to mention the ironing lady/company 👍🏼

Reactions: 9
That reply from lissa or whatever her name is.... why do people hero worship these idiots to the point that they are willing to abuse people for making very innocent and balanced comments!
I don't think Mrs Nova was rude at all so I don't see how that warranted a rude reply. If I asked anyone about the trolley thing I can guarantee everyone would have had the same response we did. It's crazy how people react to like you said, a very innocent and balanced comment!

Reactions: 9
😘 very kind

I couldn’t make myself watch her videos, reading her essay captions is bad enough.. please tell me she didn’t say that, she didn’t realise you had to help them sit up?? duck me new level of dumb everyday with this one!
😘 very kind

Good news...you didn’t miss any little gems for better parenting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry if it’s been asked, can’t be bothered to give her a view. Why did she get upset?
Because she’s just soooooooooooooo happy and someone stopped to tell her just how happy she looks.
No love, it’s the Botox, you can’t frown 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That video was just a response to everything that has been said on here.

Completely agree with what others have said about the sitting up comments. Her excuse that she just didn’t know is pathetic. She spends so much time watching crap tv, editing her stupid videos, shopping, going to the gym and monitoring her social media that it simply isn’t good enough she hasn’t picked up a parenting book or read some websites or apps that would be telling her how the babies should be doing.

Also she said she regrets the Moses baskets..is that the two beautiful Moses baskets she was GIFTED and then sold? How ungrateful! Fair enough say you didn’t use them but to put them on a ‘regret buying’ video, she’s a cheeky mare!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She kept pointing out they were 5 weeks premature! Mine were premature and health visitors do say milestones will be different but mine were 12 weeks early! So you’d expect it but 5 weeks is nothing. Babies are discharged at 35 weeks gestation!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
523BC937-6EED-4C5A-98CB-3A697C095AB6.jpeg
She kept pointing out they were 5 weeks premature! Mine were premature and health visitors do say milestones will be different but mine were 12 weeks early! So you’d expect it but 5 weeks is nothing. Babies are discharged at 35 weeks gestation!
We was discharged at 34+4 weeks with our daughter! They only mentioned it at the first few mw appts after we was home because they were shocked she’d come so quick (spontaneous labour) No one ever mentioned it after, and certainly not to do with any of her development! I don’t believe the health visitor has said that at all about them being a little behind due to their gestation or lack of one on one time!

That video was just a response to everything that has been said on here.

Completely agree with what others have said about the sitting up comments. Her excuse that she just didn’t know is pathetic. She spends so much time watching crap tv, editing her stupid videos, shopping, going to the gym and monitoring her social media that it simply isn’t good enough she hasn’t picked up a parenting book or read some websites or apps that would be telling her how the babies should be doing.

Also she said she regrets the Moses baskets..is that the two beautiful Moses baskets she was GIFTED and then sold? How ungrateful! Fair enough say you didn’t use them but to put them on a ‘regret buying’ video, she’s a cheeky mare!
I thought she said at the time of them being gifted that she loved them?! I’m going to have a nosey back and see if it’s there! May have been a story though!

Edited to say- Found them! What a cheeky cow! Putting them in a regret video when she’s said all of this!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
View attachment 27652

We was discharged at 34+4 weeks with our daughter! They only mentioned it at the first few mw appts after we was home because they were shocked she’d come so quick (spontaneous labour) No one ever mentioned it after, and certainly not to do with any of her development! I don’t believe the health visitor has said that at all about them being a little behind due to their gestation or lack of one on one time!

I thought she said at the time of them being gifted that she loved them?! I’m going to have a nosey back and see if it’s there! May have been a story though!

Edited to say- Found them! What a cheeky cow! Putting them in a regret video when she’s said all of this!!!
Unbelievable!

Reactions: 1
Just watched that video. duck me sideways. What a thick twit.

I can't believe this numb nut actually gives out parenting advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t believe all the “Thankyou for your honesty” comments back to her. It’s like the blind leading the blind with her and her gang! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.