Fopperholic #5 boys are sick abroad, what a drag, at least she has that Gucci changing bag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will never understand the mentality of strangers defending her. She wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire yet they step in and comment on her behalf. She’s a nearly 40 year old woman who can defend herself, and does so, so why do they all feel the need to step in! 🙄
You're confusing "defend" with "delete", hun x

Reactions: 3
OMG the “cheese” on her pizza? A tiny shaving of Parmesan and that’s it. Like maybe a teaspoon full.
Def issues there.

You're confusing "defend" with "delete", hun x
Well yes ha! But she has got a bit salty and trappy on the defense recently, esp today...and then deletes! 🙃

For the love of god and my sanity guys can we have a thread title including something about her blocking and deleting next time around pretty please!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Why does she bother replying to people before blocking them?
Oh cos she has evidently nothing else to be doing.
I am one of the numerous blocked today but I had the privilege of a reply to my comment first🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she bother replying to people before blocking them?
Oh cos she has evidently nothing else to be doing.
I am one of the numerous blocked today but I had the privilege of a reply to my comment first🤣
Haha what did you say?

Reactions: 1
Well yes ha! But she has got a bit salty and trappy on the defense recently, esp today...and then deletes! 🙃
For the love of god and my sanity guys can we have a thread title including something about her blocking and deleting next time around pretty please!
Your comment is against the clock, 3..2..1 fopps will delete and block

😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Haha what did you say?
I replied to that gif saying instagram was Fopps "hard work" and that she's a role model smashing the patriarchy 😂
Said it was a kick in the teeth for those of us who have real jobs. Nikki did not enjoy. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yessssss!! 🙌🏼🙌🏼 Thanks lovely that will do nicely, get liking people ha x
We all need to remember this so it doesn’t get lost, it’s great 🥰

I replied to that gif saying instagram was Fopps "hard work" and that she's a role model smashing the patriarchy 😂
Said it was a kick in the teeth for those of us who have real jobs. Nikki did not enjoy. 🤷‍♀️
PMSL 🤣 well done you!

Reactions: 5
I just can’t actually believe the amount of content she can give this thread, just when you think she’s been as dumb as possible she comes out with another corker

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hi guys! Just got home from work, made tea, bath baby, put baby to bed and catching up with everything that’s happened today - busy day but not as busy as fopps cos I’m not a twin mum! Could anyone fill me in on the MLK post? Thank you all!! X

• Haha
I saw this! Wanted to like it, but dare not! Loved it though, totally agreed!

Crikey o riley I go out for the day and it all kicks off well done to Elaine and Sally 👍🏻. It’s taken me ages to catch up. What a prize pratt you’ve made yourself look Fopperbollocks

Hi guys! Just got home from work, made tea, bath baby, put baby to bed and catching up with everything that’s happened today - busy day but not as busy as fopps cos I’m not a twin mum! Could anyone fill me in on the MLK post? Thank you all!! X
You've got your priorities ALL WRONG.

I have zoomed in so many times to find the damm cheese 🤷🏼‍♀️
Rat boy got to it first 🧀🐀

• Haha
I saw this! Wanted to like it, but dare not! Loved it though, totally agreed!
Aw I'm glad it got some views before it was wiped out😅 she replied saying she has a real job too and why the drama be kind etc 🤙

Reactions: 4

block, delete, rinse, repeat ;)

She replies while the Nikki on her left shoulder is all wide eyed and mega angry but then the Nikki on her right shoulder reminds her how she needs to be adored and looked up to so must not rock the boat with such nastiness.......hence the inevitable delete ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s kicked off again 🙀
Double the work? BOLLOX.

You don't put two seperate washes on, don't cook two seperate meals, don't run two seperate baths, don't have two seperate bedtimes, don't take them individually to classes etc.

It infuriates me how she thinks she's some sort of child rearing guru 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.