Fopperholic #5 boys are sick abroad, what a drag, at least she has that Gucci changing bag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her daily video post (there’s probably a more technical name).
She had them both on the floor, brown haired baby had done three dirty nappies, she was changing him when she noticed that the other one had poo coming out of the bottom of his ‘new’ (must get that in!) shorts.
She went on to say that she cleaned him the best she could but couldn’t bath him until Chris gets home 🙄
Seriously, that’s just ridiculous!!
It's the "as best she could" comment that gets me. Now over nearly 8 years I've had a many tit explosion. Just dunk them in the bath, not wait however many hours until your ratboy knight arrives home 🤣
It's alright, shes still got the scooping a turd out the bath yet to come 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In her daily video post (there’s probably a more technical name).
She had them both on the floor, brown haired baby had done three dirty nappies, she was changing him when she noticed that the other one had poo coming out of the bottom of his ‘new’ (must get that in!) shorts.
She went on to say that she cleaned him the best she could but couldn’t bath him until Chris gets home 🙄
Seriously, that’s just ridiculous!!
That’s bleeping ridiculous.
How do these people call themselves influencers? She would not cope 5 minutes in the job I’m in. Nursing.

Reactions: 12
The breakfast posts this morning
A little bit of yogurt on a chin & she thinks that’s messy! Oh boy!!!!!!! She’s going to lose her tit when they’re toddlers & they like to wear a plate of spaghetti like a hat!

• Haha
I’m confused why she had to wait til rat boy came home to bath them. What would she have done if he wasn’t coming home? I’m not a superhuman twin mum, just a normal mum of two singletons so maybe I’m missing something but couldn’t she bath one while she had the other one on the bathroom floor on a mat or strapped in a bouncer? She wasn’t “very very self sufficient” in that situation was she?! Also, why aren’t the boys feeding themselves? Because they can’t or because it would be too messy? So much for her being an “amazing” mummy blogger!

Reactions: 14
This mornings stories in the high chairs.. maybe I’m wrong here but why are they strapped in like they’re about to take off into space? Maybe it’s me, I only have a ikea high chair but if I strapped my little one in he’d be like excuse me mum how am I meant to bang things and chuck things off now?!

Reactions: 6
Also, I’m not a mum of twins, but I can’t imagine at 10 months why you couldn’t bath together if they are sitting up? Get them out one by one and put them on the mat and then carry them through to bedroom to get dressed? I saw on triplet dads stories they bath all 3 together!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Considering she loves English so much I found 3 mistakes on her latest post 🙄 also how many exclamation points does she need to use?!
The exclamation marks are the written equivalent of her wide-eyed, scary Mary Botox face... it’s like she’s trying to portray that through text.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The whole waiting for back up to bath them is a joke, I bathed mine by myself loads, baby bouncer in the bathroom and a toy to occupy one while I bathed the other then dry, nappy on and dress the one being bathed, swap them over and lather, rinse, repeat ;) was it hard? no, she just doesn't want the inconvenience or the break in her perfect routine, I hope they tit for England all day long when she has them on her own next time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Even if she just dunked Lawson in the sink it would have been better than nothing. Saying she cleaned him up as best she could just makes it sound so half arsed like he was probably still a bit dirty 🤷

• Sick
Didn’t she something like “I’m a good mum and I know that” on one of the comments replies recently. Well if you can’t even bath your two kids, but can devote your time to a website on the same day, then I’d say you’re a bit of a rubbish one tbh. Sit the cleanest one on a changing mat on bathroom floor with a few toys, then the shittiest one in the bath rinse him down, empty the water refill and then both in to have a nice bubble bath time together ? Take one out wrap him up in a towel lie him down on the mat that’s there, pick other up wrap up and pick up 2nd under the arm and put both on your bed? They aren’t newborn anymore, they are a bit more robust and chunkier to get hold of?! Don’t see the big fuss myself, but speaks volumes if still at 10 months nearly she can’t bath both of her kids, and has to wait for a man to help her to do it. Sooooo very very self sufficient 🙄

Reactions: 25
Didn’t she something like “I’m a good mum and I know that” on one of the comments replies recently. Well if you can’t even bath your two kids, but can devote your time to a website on the same day, then I’d say you’re a bit of a rubbish one tbh. Sit the cleanest one on a changing mat on bathroom floor with a few toys, then the shittiest one in the bath rinse him down, empty the water refill and then both in to have a nice bubble bath time together ? Take one out wrap him up in a towel lie him down on the mat that’s there, pick other up wrap up and pick up 2nd under the arm and put both on your bed? They aren’t newborn anymore, they are a bit more robust and chunkier to get hold of?! Don’t see the big fuss myself, but speaks volumes if still at 10 months nearly she can’t bath both of her kids, and has to wait for a man to help her to do it. Sooooo very very self sufficient 🙄
Happy, amazing babies that you leave covered in their own tit because it would be far too challenging to step away from social media to work out a way to bath them separately. 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I missed all that about the tit explosion can you rewatch it anywhere ....... asking for a friend

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This mornings stories in the high chairs.. maybe I’m wrong here but why are they strapped in like they’re about to take off into space? Maybe it’s me, I only have a ikea high chair but if I strapped my little one in he’d be like excuse me mum how am I meant to bang things and chuck things off now?!
I noticed this. Also they seem SO placid. She’s so controlling.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.