Fopperholic #5 boys are sick abroad, what a drag, at least she has that Gucci changing bag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, how has it taken her so long to go food shopping on her own with them? Thought she was super self sufficient?! If getting a trolley is stressing you out so much, just get it delivered 🙄
The best of it is, she took them last week on her own. When her mum and Chris were away, how did she manage them?
Also, she has just been swimming with them, she has said many times she can’t do that on her own (for obvious reasons) so is she really on her own?
Her engagement must be dropping, because she is totally desperate with some of the things she is posting at the moment.

Reactions: 10
so apparently she's always getting asked for lunch ideas......err don't tell fibs fopps......we're all good on the salad or mince slop front ;) its just a sneaky way of advertising those prep uk pots, reads like an ad and sure enough right at the bottom of the post is #ad hmmmm love them do you Nikki.......or just how much they pay you to say you do!!!
Jsg slimming world is also promoting them

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Who TF rings ahead?? No bragger you don’t know anybody, you were testing the water for everybody to gush and say “yes, yes, ring ahead” 😂😂. Maybe, get rid of your silly shoes and leg it there and back like the rest of us!
She should of just put “just asking for a friend” obvs it’s her!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The best of it is, she took them last week on her own. When her mum and Chris were away, how did she manage them?
Also, she has just been swimming with them, she has said many times she can’t do that on her own (for obvious reasons) so is she really on her own?
Her engagement must be dropping, because she is totally desperate with some of the things she is posting at the moment.
That's so true!! I don't know why that post of hers has gotten me so riled up but it has!!

Reactions: 4
The reply from one of her arse lickers about the salad made me laugh about growing your own lettuce to save money 😂 omg lettuce is so frigging cheap to buy I’m sure growing it at home would end up costing more 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The reply from one of her arse lickers about the salad made me laugh about growing your own lettuce to save money 😂 omg lettuce is so frigging cheap to buy I’m sure growing it at home would end up costing more 😂
But to be fair it would give her even more "me time" and she would be an allotment expert within 3 hours... For new youtube content.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Kinda a lurker so hi 👋🏻 but watching Fopps post a story about following Tash_Blake_Ivy, I’ve noticed a bunch of the cliche mums are taking it in turns on who to promote next on their stories like it’s on some beggy rota.... they all did the same in promoting Fopps basic website 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
No ‘xxx’ for this lady 😂
And she’s not exactly a new mum who’s never been to Tesco before - is she???!
A 'new mum' who can't cope with/ hasn't fathomed what to do with trollies at a supermarket with kids that has a parenting tips blog.....
You really can't make this tit up 🤣

• Haha
Request your trolley like you do your jacket potato? 🤣 I honestly couldn’t believe I read it 🤣🤣
Imagine “hi Tesco it’s me queen of Warwick Nikki Ryan aka fopperholic, requesting my two seater trolley for my twins, that’s two babies and red carpet to walk from my Range Rover evoque, do you know I’ve a Range Rover?!!!!! It’s UHmazing!!!! And I’ve twins, that’s TWO babies that’s why I need to pre order a two seater trolley because I’m a supermum because I’ve twins”
daft bint 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
What do I regret video for tomorrow. Probably not getting a full time nanny to bring up my kids for me. Regret having them as they don't sit there like little dolls. Grow up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Now this should be interesting, let me start you off....
Advising exercise so soon after a section.
Continuing your life as if your babies didn’t exist.
Blaming them for giving up your job.
Constantly buying tat to make hauls rather than teaching your boys to sit up.
Starving yourself and bragging about being a size 8.
Making a % of your followers feel tit for not having a post partum body like yours.
Being tit at SW../

How many of those regrets will we see......

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.