Fopperholic #5 boys are sick abroad, what a drag, at least she has that Gucci changing bag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will never understand the mentality of strangers defending her. She wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire yet they step in and comment on her behalf. She’s a nearly 40 year old woman who can defend herself, and does so, so why do they all feel the need to step in! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Couple of things in that post she said she had been “laying” with the boys, now we all know this to be true but we can but hope she meant playing 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also, with ratboy and mummy away, how will she work tomorrow? I mean, a self sufficient mum would have to book time off and not go, if the regular sitters were away?!

OMG they brought me up.....lol it wasn’t me 😂😂😂
well according to the Slimming World website she is not a consultant in leamington Spa so she has either been sacked or suspended or taken an extra week off because she has nobody to watch HER KIDS or is it a different area?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Ohhhh my God. This is all absolute GOLD! Love it. She must constantly have her phone in her hand. What a bleeping moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
this is too much I just CAAAAAAAAANT deal
I'm sure the boys will be SO Proud of their HARD WORKING mother posting pictures of her ass on Instagram for a few likes.

I absolutely despair for humanity if this is what people think hard work is?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
These are fopps groups aren't they? And this is where they're usually held? Soooo bit odd unless she's now called Jessica 🤣🤣
exactly but Slimming world do usually change the name of the consultant for a group for when someone is on holiday...but she is back from holiday and its not like she has any other earnings so would need to work

Also she is 100% leaving some comments on now to justify the "poor me" MLK quote

• Haha
exactly but Slimming world do usually change the name of the consultant for a group for when someone is on holiday...but she is back from holiday and its not like she has any other earnings so would need to work
Oh do they? Didn't know that... but will keep checking lol xx

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her minions are as thick as her. Are they all are babysitting for her whilst she’s constantly in the comments and doing her wonderful social media job? No they aren’t, so they need to shush and take a seat.

Reactions: 3
Her minions are as thick as her. Are they all are babysitting for her whilst she’s constantly in the comments and doing her wonderful social media job? No they aren’t, so they need to shush and take a seat.
They've totally missed the point haven't they 🤣

Wow okay it’s all been going on this morning 😂 finally caught up 🙈 been busy being very very self sufficient and now the twins are napping - no really they are 😂😂 she is such a moron posting that quote and trying to justify it why not just admit she made a mistake? I’d have so much more respect for her if she left the comments up. Most ‘influencers’ ignore them but she can’t help herself to reply and she usually digs the hole deeper. She could use a social media break! I know I can be guilty of being on my phone a lot and I try to make a conscious effort to put it down! But when my twins were babies like hers I couldn’t look at my phone anyway as they were all over the place into everything?! But that’s what the jumperoo is for I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️ Also how funny yesterday stories of them both sitting weird how they both picked that up in a week after people commenting on their development 🤔 there is nothing wrong with taking advice from people but she takes everything as criticism when usually people are just trying to help! Lord knows it takes a village!!!b

Reactions: 7
View attachment 26873this is too much I just CAAAAAAAAANT deal
I'm sure the boys will be SO Proud of their HARD WORKING mother posting pictures of her ass on Instagram for a few likes.

I absolutely despair for humanity if this is what people think hard work is?!?
That Insta reply really annoyed me! Yes Fopps does social media as part of her "brand" but putting up a quick post is fine while they boys are napping but spending the next 3+ hours on social media to delete, block, like and reply to comments....get a grip!!! Put your phone down and be a mum! If she had to go out to a job the boys would be with the grandparents and at least be getting attention they so desperately crave. She doesn't realise how lucky she is only needing to leave the boys on a Thursday for work, I know a lot of mums who don't have the luxury of being able to cut down their employment, but she would rather have "me" time than spend the extra time with her beautiful boys 😓

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Also can Fopps’ mum not cope now she doesn’t have to babysit the boys and her daughter? Because she’s supposed to be on her holiday yet spending all her time in the comments too! 😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't cope with the comments 😂😂😂

A fellow twin mum "they don't get much me time" I'm sorry what?!? Most mothers don't, however Fopps is constantly having me time 😳

Juggling work and caring for them like a boss 🤣 I'm sorry she has the opportunity to spend time with her boys that many can only dream of, she works 1 day a week and spends the rest of the time posing. She has constant help so what juggling. I would hardly say giving up a career to become an influencer is being a role model for her boys! I can just imagine In 10 years time... "don't worry about your homework boys, if you learn to pose like this you can become an Instagram star just like mummy"
These people literally are on cloud cuckoo land
if they think she doesn’t get much me time... don’t they see it’s all about her
the constant me, me, me the constant fishing for compliments
the endless vlogs of her buying clothes for herself that she hardly ever bloody wears, apart from in the changing room and taking a photo for her effing 21 buttons account...
I bloody despise this woman, she is a narcissist, moronic, money grabbing, bragging tit show of a woman but the main reason for my despise is the fact that she uses those boys like a commodity for making money.... those poor boys are plastered over social media they have no privacy...
I’m not jealous Sheep 🐑 I bloody despise her

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.