Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SachaStark

I know, her views would skyrocket if she did a house tour and she could probably split it into like 3 seperate videos too :ROFLMAO:
HOUSE TOUR #1: THE EAST WING | FLEUR DE FORCE

HOUSE TOUR #2: THE SPIRES AND TURRETS | FLEUR DE FORCE

HOUSE TOUR #3: THE BALLROOM AND CHAMPAGNE TERRACE | FLEUR DE FORCE

HOUSE TOUR #4: THE ESTATE, LAKES AND WOODLANDS | FLEUR DE FORCE

... I’m not even really making fun, I’d genuinely watch all of them! Also, I’ve no idea if a “champagne terrace” is really a thing (I’m a public sector worker, I don’t think I’ve ever even drank champagne), but it sounds like it should be in my head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

SachaStark

Quick recap of the latest stuff at the end of the first thread:

- Fleur has just posted her most recent Q+A (October, 2020), which has generally been received by Tattlers as being very raw, relatable and honest.

- She has very sadly suffered from two miscarriages over the past twelve months, and has found out that she has an under active thyroid condition.

- She now has to take medication and wait to be given the word “go” by doctors before she and Mike can try for another baby again. She describes this as being really frustrating.

- (side-note: thoughts are with any Tattlers reading who have/are currently suffering with infertility struggles. Much love.)

- Fleur also revealed in the Q+A that her thyroid trouble has meant that she can no longer be vegan at present (and some rather tone-deaf comments by her viewers can be seen at the end of the first thread). Mike has also taken to eating some fish as well, though is still mostly vegan.

- In the Q+A, she says that River is at a really great age right now. It’s clear that she really enjoys being a mum to her.

- She continues to create content around some really luxury stuff, e.g. “How to buy vintage Chanel”. However, it’s generally agreed that her overall tone is still neither gloating or grabby.

- In general, she’s just considered to be a bit of a classy act, especially when compared to other influencers.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Icemaiden01

Chatty Member
I must confess to having a slight issue with people criticising such a young child. She seems to me to be mostly acting like any toddler of her age

Reactions: 60

CheshireLove

VIP Member
Sorry, perhaps it is an unpopular opinion but I really don’t see why Fleur is any better than the Saccone Joly’s or any other family. They both film their children. They both include their children in sponsored ads. They both make money off their children.

The one and only difference is that you like Fleur so she gets given more of a pass. She is doing the same thing - albeit perhaps to a lesser degree, at least for now - and just because she is liked, it really doesn’t change that. Either you approve of influencers using their kids to make money or you don’t, it’s not a case of allowing some to get away with it because they’re better to watch than others.🤷‍♀️
No way is Fleur anywhere near as bad as the Saccone-Joly's! Those vile creeps film their children every waking minute, the kids are nothing but cash cows and the "father" purposefully takes photos or videos of the kids that could be regarded as sexualised.

Reactions: 52

Readread

VIP Member
We're in 2020, CEOs don't have to be 50+ anymore. It's not a shock for a CEO to be young nowadays. My CEO is 43. Good for Mike.

Reactions: 50

Geranium

VIP Member
I love Fleur’s personality and her evident love for her dogs, but the reason she doesn’t grate on me is she’s rich but not newly rich, she doesn’t prance about like so many vloggers who’ve made a lot of money and need to show it off. She lives in the country but doesn’t dress up like some designer idea of what the “country set” wear. You only have to compare her boot room full of actual mud, old coats, tatty dog beds, an assortment of dirty boots etc with the gussied up versions in Lydia and Josie’s homes.

Reactions: 48

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Unpopular opinion.
i still enjoy her vlogs 😆😆😆 I hate all influencers, I make no secret of that, but I like her vlogs 😂
possibly because at no stage of my life have I, or would I use the sentence “it’s pheasant season“ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Forgive me father tattle for I have sinned.

enjoyed her full vlogmas series 😂
Right down to River eating a bite out of a fancy chocolate and putting it back in the box
😂
She genuinely seemed gutted talking about the new tiers which I haven’t seen from others who have discussed the government u turn on their vlogs (probably because the others will ignore it anyway!)

Please let this be me last positive comment for 2020 on her thread 😂
She’s still an influencer after all!

• Haha
Reactions: 47

queenamber

VIP Member
She's really fucked this up if it's true. She was one of the only influencers I've enjoyed watching over the last year (weirdly, I found her vlogs comforting and relatable even from her country manor). They seemed like they were being really sensible and understood the severity of the situation. And now to purposefully deceive her audience?! Disappointed to say the least.

Reactions: 44

imtakingabath

VIP Member
Plus it’s very clear from Fleur’s vlogs over the years that Mike actually works hard and puts in a lot of hours, which is more than can be said for a lot of influencers’ partners!

Readread

VIP Member
Mike is a CEO because his parents made him one, period:LOL:
I don’t know why you feel a need to keep reiterating that? I get your point. However you’re making out he is undeserving and too young to be a CEO which 1. Isn’t true and 2. You have no idea how much work he’s actually put in to be in that position. Just because Fleur shows a snippet of him not at work or on holiday every so often, you’ve jumped to that conclusion...

lb84818

Tbh the thread is about fleur I think it’s excessive and unnecessary to subject her toddler to the same criticism.

Reactions: 43

idk2

VIP Member
Well you do understand that with age comes experience right? Naturally, someone who is further along in their career will be more deserving of a promotion to the CEO position than someone who is young and hip just because you know, ‘it’s 2020.’

Mike was going to be the CEO of his family’s business no matter how hard he worked or didn’t work, no matter how well he knows the business or doesn’t know the business, and btw, you don’t know how much he’s worked either. Mike is a great guy, I’ve said it before but let’s not be naive, that’s all I’m saying. Nobody was keeping tabs on how many hours he put in because that position was his since he was born. And finally, my point was that his chances would have been close to 0% out there in the real world and that’s just the reality.
Well naturally, in a family run business, the heir takes over the company correct? This means they are essentially groomed from birth to learn about the tricks of the trade, the ins and outs and all the parts in between. I would count that as experience would you not? Seeing your father and being in his shadow from the age of 18 at work is very good experience and we could argue, the added parental pressure could be crippling. I would hate to have my parents as my employers.

Your logic makes no sense to me, its like saying the Queen wouldn't be the Queen is she wasn't born into it like yeah no shit sherlock. Of course Mike wouldn't be given the same opportunities if he wasn't born in to this wealth. Thats just life unfortunately.

Some people are born in to privilege but its not up to us to say if his position was deserved or not because at the end of the day, his trust fund is heavy. He could shun the company and live a life of bloody leisure if he so wished but being the oldest child was expected to take over. I'm sure he had his own ambitions too.

Can we move on from this topic...

Reactions: 43

onmylunchbreak

I think her ‘sending hugs from my back garden’ post has made it an awful lot worse.

It will be interesting to see how she handles it.

All of the respect I had for her has now gone. These rich people are all the same. Self absorbed, can’t bear to go a year without their lavish holidays. As if that’s the most important thing in the world. Absolutely and entirely removed from the normal population and what is going on. Amelia Liana is the same but at least she isn’t quite so sanctimonious.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Spencerskates

VIP Member
What would be the point of non-alcoholic gin to ‘trick’ her followers? Given that she has been open about her fertility and thyroid struggles and fully changing up her diet for it - which begs the question, why continue to drink alcohol regularly when it is terrible for thyroid issues and for fertility? It would be easy enough to cut out, it just seems strange if she’s apparently making all of these other lifestyle changes to improve her chances (and speaking about them online) but then still drinking. Doesn’t make much sense to me! But each to their own I suppose.
because people can’t see a woman (even one who has been open about fertility struggles) avoid alcohol without immediately being like ‘oMgZ ur pregnant!!!!!!’ and it’s exhausting.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

mrsdewinter

I'm not a big Fleur fan like some here, but I'm actually floored if this is true. More shocked at the cover-up than the holiday itself (I certainly don't think unnecessary international travel is a good idea at the moment, but I can sort of accept that if it's allowed people will do it, and to an extent that's fair enough). The fact that she felt the need to hide the trip should have told her she shouldn't have made it. We're not 'all in this together' at all, are we?

Also shocked at her naïveté. Did she really think she could transit through major airports, fly thousands of miles, stay in a hotel in a hugely popular tourist destination for however many days and then return home without ANYBODY spotting her?

Reactions: 41

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Just here to say I still belong on the rave right now 😂😂

(however I hated her vlog where she seemed jealous that Santa would take credit for the rocking horse...bizarre)

but I’ve just watched today and I still like her 😂
I’m open to disliking her again soon so don’t run me off the thread.
Her honesty about her struggle to conceive is probably making me like her more right now. And hearing her say how seeing others on Instagram who are pregnant/have newborns was difficult for her was very honest, especially when her own best friend has just given birth.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Smca53

VIP Member
Imagine dropping the equivalent of the annual salary in the UK on....... an oven.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40