Fleur DeForce #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am CACKLING at the latest gift guide. Just imagine Mike wandering in to find Fleur passed out naked on the floor on a bed of nails :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t mean that he looks older from being grey, I just mean that the poor lad looking pretty haggard in general is what’s aging him and making it look like he’s had a tough paper round 😂
my husband started going bald at 18. Some things you just can’t help. If mike dyed his hair people would poke fun at that. We can’t help the hand we are dealt.

aa far as the hip goes stress fractures are easy to ignore while training and the result can be really bad (like breaking the whole bone). Again just a bad go around, nothing to do with age.

Also FWIW I hve a 2.5 year old and she up my butt the entire day. Hold me! Don’t hold me! I am hungry! I don’t like eating! I want to play outside! I don’t like outside! Mama I need a snack! Mama I don’t like snacks! Help me! I can do it by muself! Play me with! You’re not playing right! I want juice! I don’t like juice!

Kids are kids. River seems like a normal kid to me. Toddlers are totally insane and I would never want to film mine for the world to see in case she started yelling she eats cat food or peed on the floor on accident or a zillion other things that are ‘normal’ in toddler world.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Alright supernanny. We're all allowed an opinion. I didn't say it was a bad thing, I said she seems very needy and not very independent. I also said every child is different.
You said:“.....but she seems quite needy. She is ALWAYS asking for cuddles”

about a not even 3 year old whom you’ve seen tiny clips of.

Reactions: 19
Can we expect to see emily canham making an appearance in fleurs world if her brother was (is) in a band with the eyebrows from busted??? I do love me a crossover episode.
Sadly I don’t think so. Charlie has always kept his Busted and Fightstar bandmates very, very separate. There’s a lot of band feelings there. I do think Fleur would run rings around Emily though.

I also think that Charlie has had a major falling out with Fleur’s brother since he went crawling back to Busted. I don’t think they follow each other anymore and a few years ago I saw Fleur’s brother and her family making a lot of pointed comments online over Busted’s Night Driver album looking like the artwork for the other band Fluer’s brother is in (so many bands and dramas to keep up with!) In fairness Busted did rip off their art work, imo.

• Wow
Reactions: 5

I think you just have to accept that some people will warm to certain children and some people won’t. River’s behaviour will annoy some people, it won’t annoy others. That’s just life. Children aren’t exempt from being disliked just because of their age.

Reactions: 9
i think River is a dream of a child, she seems so easy going, happy to sit there and watch the iPad , happy to eat whatever vegan crap or fish Fleur and mIke feed her, happy to cook with Mummy and a really amazing sleeper, they won the lottery. I have a girl and a boy and the girl is way more easy going, my son is a lunatic compared to River, especially as a three year old was the most challenging year of my life with him. And both my kids are up as the ass crack of dawn daily , despite strict routine and discipline, it's a lot of effort. I don't doubt River is spoiled (and by God what an awful name for a child, her full name is River Bell right? she's going to get teased so much, i speak from experience), but i think as a toddler she's super easy going. No way could Fleur have travelled as much as she did or do everything she does, with a difficult child. I've been there, i can't even take my son to the supermarket it's tantrum after tantrum and he's physical as well. Exhausting.

i would love to see more of her house, i don't know why she doens't show it, so many other you tubers show off much nicer houses.

Reactions: 21

So where did I say that’s a bad thing? Still not seeing it?

There is a Fleur rave thread if you only want to read positive comments and want to defend a child who you’ve only seen tiny clips of, to your hearts content.

Reactions: 3

There is a Fleur rave thread if you only want to read positive comments and want to defend a child who you’ve only seen tiny clips of, to your hearts content.
You do realise the word “but” has negative connotations & then there’s the ALWAYS, you must have had the caps locks on by accident 😉

No room for some positivity here then, interesting!

Reactions: 16
Sadly I don’t think so. Charlie has always kept his Busted and Fightstar bandmates very, very separate. There’s a lot of band feelings there. I do think Fleur would run rings around Emily though.

I also think that Charlie has had a major falling out with Fleur’s brother since he went crawling back to Busted. I don’t think they follow each other anymore and a few years ago I saw Fleur’s brother and her family making a lot of pointed comments online over Busted’s Night Driver album looking like the artwork for the other band Fluer’s brother is in (so many bands and dramas to keep up with!) In fairness Busted did rip off their art work, imo.
Charlie sounds like he had a foot in each camp then, i can appreciate that would be a nightmare never knowing where you stood and he did seem to be the starpower in both bands. Neither could do it sans eyebrows.

I'd love to see emily and fleur interact a bit. Fleur has the life she clearly dreams of! Can't day i blame her it looks lovely.

I was suprised about Mike's hip but i looked into it (thanks generic search engine) and it does happen tk some younger people which ia scary as that is a painful op, a lot of recovery and it needs to be revisited too. No wonder he went vegan after game changers, it must have frightened him.

Hypothetically speaking, what haor style should mike get to make him look his age?

Reactions: 4
I think you just have to accept that some people will warm to certain children and some people won’t. River’s behaviour will annoy some people, it won’t annoy others. That’s just life. Children aren’t exempt from being disliked just because of their age.
If Rivers behaviour annoy SOME people then its best that those people don't ever dare have any children of their own. Since they seem to be delusional or uneducated on children. I work with kids and that is NORMAL behaviour...Honestly what do you expect? a perfect little angel who sits in the corner and reads al day....Get real. Asking for cuddles and getting separation anxiety is normal.

Yes but sometimes people take it to far. Unfair criticism can be criticised. Some kids get separation anxiety and wants mommy or daddy always near by. Thats totally normal. No wonder M and F hardly show her on camera.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I must confess to having a slight issue with people criticising such a young child. She seems to me to be mostly acting like any toddler of her age

Reactions: 60
Tbh the thread is about fleur I think it’s excessive and unnecessary to subject her toddler to the same criticism.

Reactions: 43
i would love to see more of her house, i don't know why she doens't show it, so many other you tubers show off much nicer houses.
I suspect because it's Mike's family home, it's different. If you buy a house then you can make those decisions yourself, but if someone hands you a Hall which has been in the family for generations, I imagine you'd have to consider other people's opinions as well?

Tbh the thread is about fleur I think it’s excessive and unnecessary to subject her toddler to the same criticism.
Yes and isn't this kind of why she was shielding her at first?

Reactions: 6
If Rivers behaviour annoy SOME people then its best that those people don't ever dare have any children of their own. Since they seem to be delusional or uneducated on children. I work with kids and that is NORMAL behaviour...Honestly what do you expect? a perfect little angel who sits in the corner and reads al day....Get real. Asking for cuddles and getting separation anxiety is normal.
Tbh you really shouldn’t comment on whether people should or should not have children. That’s incredibly inappropriate.

Also, I have some shocking news for you: it’s possible to find other people’s children annoying and still desperately love your own.

Reactions: 10
This.

Back to Fleur - her dress taste is still all over the shop & like many Id love to see more of the Hall! What is it about humans that we like a nose at property?!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.