Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smca53

VIP Member
Fleur’s thread is literally the one and only thread on Tattle where you could find Tory-defending posts :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Moonstone

Watched her Q&A the other day and I enjoyed it. She was very real (as real as Fleur can get with her viewers because I do think she is very private compared to other YouTubers) and it was very eye opening to hear her talk about her health struggles / miscarriages. Most of us cannot relate to her privileged lifestyle AT ALL but the subjects she discussed, that’s something that is indeed very relatable and would love to see more of that instead of Chanel purses videos. Although rich af, she is still human and with her large audience, these videos where she is raw and honest are much appreciated (y)

jjhv

Imagine her making one of those 7 hour youtube documentaries on the renovation and then showing the whole house. I’d watch every single second!

ECH

VIP Member
I mean, to be fair to Mike, he's also dyslexic so reading from a teleprompter might not be an easy experience for him.

Influenzapandemic

I think the word exploit has very negative connotations that I don't associate with Fleur. I would say the Saccone Joys exploit their children by oversharing their lives & they will need therapy when they are older because their parents have made a fortune by filming them constantly & brow beating them into performing for the camera.

Fleur has reassessed her boundaries from the first few months of being a protective new mother & not sharing anything to a more relaxed approach now where she is including her child more in her content because her content has shifted more to the lifestyle/parent/family angle which inevitably will mean filming her child and perhaps she capitalises on this time to time with ads. I don't feel she revolves her content around her child but will include her child if it fits her content which is where I see the difference in the exploitation versus a more natural healthy approach.

oh and BTW I don't doubt for a second River would be less than co-operative if she didn't want to be on camera (in the filming aspect not the contract negotiations etc)

coconochanel

VIP Member
I absolutely love Fleur, Mike and little River. They are a joy to watch natural, funny and not showy or braggy.

Reactions: 32

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Of all the things that could be used to exemplify Fleur’s consumerism (although I do feel like she has gotten better as of late) I’m not sure buying Christmas presents for her family is the one. She seems to be extremely generous and a really good friend. I think she buys for every single person she knows, but also seems to receive from every single person she knows! If she bought nothing for anyone people would be calling her tight

Reactions: 32

Influenzapandemic

Or she could, just as easily, just not address it at all. She could, you know, not post anything to do with alcohol, 0% or not.

Lol once again Fleur’s thread completely making up reasons for her weird behaviour :ROFLMAO:
Her drinking isn’t odd behaviour. She knows what is good/ not good for thyroid issues and she is choosing to have a drink. She’s not getting trollied every night I assume but a G&T isn’t going to do that much harm. There’s a point you get to where stressing & hyper focusing on everything does more harm than good so a ‘fuck it’ moment is absolutely normal!

Reactions: 31

lb84818

Tbh if she didn’t buy her friends and family gifts people would say she’s not generous with her money, you can’t really win.

CDoop102

For every who loves the gin glasses but aren’t really wealthy... I’m from Ireland, those glasses are Waterford Crystal which is most expensive. You can get Galway Crystal which is the almost the same and it’s so much cheaper. They have similar gin glasses for around a tenner each.

• Heart

Influenzapandemic

Yeah I don't buy it. I know LOTS of shit that goes on in suburbia but sorry Mike you're as bland as they come in the sheets. In all the years of her vlogging I've never heard her mention him going drinking with the lads, he's not a lad, he's Vegan, had a hip replacement & gets excited with a new 9 iron unless that's his mistresses code name i'm pretty sure it's a golf club.

Back to Fleur, she's done an Ad on instagram every day of December, she must be raking it in. She could do a Zoe and not work the rest of the year from her December earnings. Watched her Living Proof ad & have to say I like her hair shorter.

• Haha

shirleymaclaine1

I must admit that I can’t see a problem with Mike being promoted to CEO of his own parents‘ business instead of a non-family member. If I were them and had a son (or other family member) who had worked in the trade all his (or her) working life, was obviously competent,hardworking and trustworthy then I would choose to promote them over a non-family member of equal competence, industriousness and trustworthiness due to their vested interest in maintaining the business for future generations of the family. His parents are obviously astute business people and I can’t see them having ‘handed over the reins‘ if he wasn’t. 😊

Influenzapandemic

it’s this for me. And the fact that I think she gifts so much because she loves an excuse to shop. If I were her friend, I wouldn’t be complaining, and it’s not like her friends can’t afford to return the favor. But she gets gifted such an insane amount, it’s not just Christmas, it’s her birthday, it’s her anniversary, it’s Valentine’s Day. And she always has a list ready for Mike.
We know Mike likes to spend the £££'s on her, would you prefer your partner buy you something you want & will use? or have to return because he bought you something horrible? She would be difficult to buy for knowing how much she gets sent. I think he tells her things he wants too because he definitely gave her a hefty hint about that lego!

I'm all for the list, my OH doesn't have a clue when it comes to anything so I wouldn't leave him in Selfridges unsupervised with a bank card ... He'd end up in Agent Provocateur & I'd end up with a £300 shell shaped nipple cover or something!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

LurkyLou

I only just saw that he quit on Anna’s feed. What does he do all day!!? Her content isn’t exactly revolutionary or plentiful, as much as the frow is the worst & her toupee touting husband is the pits at least he edits pretty well.

I think Fleur and Mike’s balance is healthy. I would seriously resent my OH If he was relying on me for everything the rest of our lives even if he was helping with content.
According to Anna, Mark helps her film and takes all her photographs. Prior to that, I think she had an actual photographer come down a few times a year and take her photos. As for the filming, I honestly haven't noticed much of a change in how she did it prior to Mark being her full-time man slave. She still films 85-90% of her content on her own. No clue who edits her videos but I'm fairly certain it's still her. I wonder if he does admin? She hasn't really spoken about it on her channel. She said she was concerned about the judgement people would give them. I have no judgement towards her, she technically works. In the beginning I thought it might all be COVID related, but she said he's been doing it for a little over a year now. I suspect something happened at his job that maybe pushed him over the edge. He has the same facial features and expressions in every one of her videos, but from what I did see, he seemed to enjoy his job. He wouldn't pursue higher education if he didn't feel like it was worth it. They seem freakishly co-dependent so that could be the other issue.

I agree with you 100% about Fleur and Mike. He is one of the few YouTube boyfriends / husbands I actually like. He's in her videos enough to feel like he's engaged and supports her, but he also lives his own life outside of all this. I respect Fleur for finding a great way to incorporate her daughter into her channel without exploiting her. River is darling, smart, and her little personality reminds me of my youngest. I must admit that I wasn't sure how well I thought she'd adjust to motherhood. But she's really done well by that kid.

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
🤣🤣 I feel like we’re expected to not give gifts anymore to be less ‘consumerist’ but as someone else said it helps the economy (which is dearly needed right now) and I will not judge a person for buying friends & family gifts. IT'S A NICE THING! we can't all be vegan living in the wilderness in a hessian sack.
Ha! It always baffles me when people say Fleur etc should be less consumerist in a year where people have lost jobs. If Fleur & other people who have money don’t spend it would lead to more job losses.
I’d take Fleur any day over Niomi’s brand of fake sustainability.
There has to be some balance for the environment of course, difficult one for policy makers.

CheshireLove

VIP Member
I don't think Fleur has broken lockdown rules once. She's one of the few influencers who has actually followed the guidance.

Happy to be corrected if I'm wrong.

idk2

VIP Member
I get it from her, I don't even know how to explain it. She screams often in vlogs, so many toys. Maybe it's just me and the fact that I am not a motherly type, but I don't know, she doesn't seem like a baby I'd like to be around.
Oh girl, she comes across like a dream to me!! My memory could be bad but I've never heard her scream in vlogs unless she was playing? She seems attentive and very in tune with her parents - i.e whenever Fleur is cooking, River listens to the instructions well and actually doesnt make much of a mess!

idk2

VIP Member
I can’t believe there are no negative comments at all on her London dinner post. Just all praise and positivity. Is she deleting negative comments? Or can Fleur do no wrong in her fans eyes?
She's NOT breaking ANY rules! Why would their be negativity?! If she does contract the virus, then thats on her. You really dont need to worry about her passing it on to her own family as its really only Fleur's problem. I'm sure they're wearing their masks and SD as much as they can. She should not be berated for going out with her husband for the first time in months when they are allowed too when there have been influencers who have been jetting off on holidays, using any excuse to go see friends and go to different cities.