Fleur DeForce #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given how she acted with doing the London trip, it wouldn’t surprise me if that was the case. I thought the same. There has to be more to her decision. Her vlogs have been home-y for months, what difference would this week make?
Yeah I'm just convinced she's planning to as being at home would be no different from the other vlogs this year. I in a way can understand why some people are thinkig of doing so as it's been such a tit year and we've been messed about so much. I'm fortunately not in a tier 4 area but will be in boxing day. I don't want to judge too much but it certainly raised an eyebrow of suspicion the sudden 'yep that's vlogmas finished here'

I could believe in her most recent blog that piggy was just gone for about 2 hours exploring. I know it's their grounds but still, I'd have had a heart attack. I've a mini daschund and she never leaves my side, I'd certainly not get rid of her for 2 hours and I'm usually concerned if I've not see her in about 5 mins (shes usually caused trouble if thats the case). Though i don't live in a house with massive grounds for her to go exploring so thats a big difference.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I'm just convinced she's planning to as being at home would be no different from the other vlogs this year. I in a way can understand why some people are thinkig of doing so as it's been such a tit year and we've been messed about so much. I'm fortunately not in a tier 4 area but will be in boxing day. I don't want to judge too much but it certainly raised an eyebrow of suspicion the sudden 'yep that's vlogmas finished here'

I could believe in her most recent blog that piggy was just gone for about 2 hours exploring. I know it's their grounds but still, I'd have had a heart attack. I've a mini daschund and she never leaves my side, I'd certainly not get rid of her for 2 hours and I'm usually concerned if I've not see her in about 5 mins (shes usually caused trouble if thats the case). Though i don't live in a house with massive grounds for her to go exploring so thats a big difference.
Piglet thinks she a spaniel. Dachshunds are also traditionally hunting dogs, so I imagine once she has the scent of something...she’s off.

I can’t believe that they still let Piglet go off the lead like that when she doesn’t have any recall. Did they just give up on the extension dog lead? I remember in one vlog she was gone for hours and they were calling for her in the dark. They must be confident she won’t be able to get near a road.

Reactions: 5
Piglet thinks she a spaniel. Dachshunds are also traditionally hunting dogs, so I imagine once she has the scent of something...she’s off.

I can’t believe that they still let Piglet go off the lead like that when she doesn’t have any recall. Did they just give up on the extension dog lead? I remember in one vlog she was gone for hours and they were calling for her in the dark. They must be confident she won’t be able to get near a road.
My little daschund is the same, she loves exploring out in the garden (sadly for her we don't have a fleur sized garden). We've let he roff the lead in the park but our one will run a few places then look for you and run back and as soon as we call on her she runs straight to us. Piglet is like see you later guys. Oh I remember that vlog she they were out calling for her, I just couldn't open the door and let mine wander off like that I'd be terrified she found a road or an animal got her.

Reactions: 7
My little daschund is the same, she loves exploring out in the garden (sadly for her we don't have a fleur sized garden). We've let he roff the lead in the park but our one will run a few places then look for you and run back and as soon as we call on her she runs straight to us. Piglet is like see you later guys. Oh I remember that vlog she they were out calling for her, I just couldn't open the door and let mine wander off like that I'd be terrified she found a road or an animal got her.

My cocker spaniel was the same and used to take himself off on walks for hours (even if we let him out in our gated garden he found a way out), we had a similar set up to Fleur in terms of surrounded by fields etc. He only got himself lost once and thankfully someone took him to a police station after that he still pottered off but not as long. I can’t judge Fleur on this, yes they should use a lead but if a dog wants to explore they will find a way!

Reactions: 2

I’m Not sure if she was wearing it but she’s said before that she has a tracker on her collar? So she probably knows where she is on an app or something?

Reactions: 7
A dog who has a (long) history of running off should not be left off lead. Yes, it's their own grounds, but there's wildlife there, and uneven grounds a dachshund could get hurt in. It's irresponsible.

Reactions: 10
I think its fair to say that Piglet is spoiled and Fleur lets her get away with Murder.

Pet hierarchy:
Piglet
Squidge
Treacle
the cats

Reactions: 11
I think its fair to say that Piglet is spoiled and Fleur lets her get away with Murder.

Pet hierarchy:
Piglet
Squidge
Treacle
the cats
I don’t think the cats even make the list. Even when the cats are visible in frame in a vlog she still refers to just “the dogs” (and then fawns over Piglet in particular, obvs).

Reactions: 12
I love reading through your comments on here as there's a mix of views on fleur and glad to have come across this thread.

I do quite like fleur but I cant help but get the feeling that she's just decided to end her vlogmas early because she intends to still do all her pre arranged Christmas plans but just wants to keep it a secret so obviously can't film anything.
100%. Everything is calculated. She is not more honest, she’s just smarter than the average vlogger and knows that she shouldn’t share something like that. Staying home, cooking at home, cleaning the kitchen, etc. changes nothing of what she’s been already doing and everyone’s been enjoying seeing from her.

A couple of months ago people on here were complaining about how any comments referencing Botox were deleted and she chooses to finally come clean in the same video she talks about her miscarriages. Now everyone is applauding her for being so open and honest.

Reactions: 17
Wow imagine living somewhere where you can be pretty sure your dog can wander for an hour or so and not reach a road! 😮

Ok I totally misread this as saying your dog took himself to a police station! I was really impressed 😂
He got that much attention I’m surprised he didn’t nip back once a week tbh! 🤣

• Haha
100%. Everything is calculated. She is not more honest, she’s just smarter than the average vlogger and knows that she shouldn’t share something like that. Staying home, cooking at home, cleaning the kitchen, etc. changes nothing of what she’s been already doing and everyone’s been enjoying seeing from her.

A couple of months ago people on here were complaining about how any comments referencing Botox were deleted and she chooses to finally come clean in the same video she talks about her miscarriages. Now everyone is applauding her for being so open and honest.
I completely agree with this. She is pretty smart and sneaky that way. I mean she has the means to do it so I think she will.

Reactions: 4

Completely agree with all of this and that was why I made the comment about it being obvious to me that she still planned to carry out her original Christmas plans. She could easily vlogged themselves making some dinner etc on Christmas. It wouldn't have been boring, it's just her normal vlogs. It's clear she's just smarter and more calculated than others and knows to just keep it all offline.

Someone said about them just going to get covid tests- maybe they did but just because she's rich doesn't give her special permission to just break the rules. She clearly still knows it's wrong and that's why nothing will go up online.

A dog who has a (long) history of running off should not be left off lead. Yes, it's their own grounds, but there's wildlife there, and uneven grounds a dachshund could get hurt in. It's irresponsible.
That's what would worry me all the wildlife and uneven ground. It's still irresponsible of her even if she has a tracker on piglet.

I can't comment on piglet been spoiled, she absolutly is but so is my daschund. She gets away with murder (but not away with trying to explore outside for hours)

My cocker spaniel was the same and used to take himself off on walks for hours (even if we let him out in our gated garden he found a way out), we had a similar set up to Fleur in terms of surrounded by fields etc. He only got himself lost once and thankfully someone took him to a police station after that he still pottered off but not as long. I can’t judge Fleur on this, yes they should use a lead but if a dog wants to explore they will find a way!
I have to disagree. If your dog just wanders off, you have no control over it or what it does and that is not being a responsible dog owner.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
It might be easier but it creates a spoiled child that no one else wants to be around!

YES. This. Your viewers are not toddlers!

Also, on a completely different note, I’m surprised to see that she is still drinking alcohol so regularly. Usually that’s the first thing to go for anybody with a thyroid issue or who is trying to conceive, as it has such a negative effect on both and is really easy to cut out 🤷‍♀️
i wouldn’t be surprised if she’s switching in 0% gin etc quite often as she knows it sets tongues wagging if she’s seen to not be drinking, keeps people guessing and not pestering about if she’s pregnant. The odd alcoholic drink I wouldn’t have thought would have a big impact though. She doesn’t seem to be a heavy drinker by any means

Reactions: 8
i wouldn’t be surprised if she’s switching in 0% gin etc quite often as she knows it sets tongues wagging if she’s seen to not be drinking, keeps people guessing and not pestering about if she’s pregnant. The odd alcoholic drink I wouldn’t have thought would have a big impact though. She doesn’t seem to be a heavy drinker by any means
What would be the point of non-alcoholic gin to ‘trick’ her followers? Given that she has been open about her fertility and thyroid struggles and fully changing up her diet for it - which begs the question, why continue to drink alcohol regularly when it is terrible for thyroid issues and for fertility? It would be easy enough to cut out, it just seems strange if she’s apparently making all of these other lifestyle changes to improve her chances (and speaking about them online) but then still drinking. Doesn’t make much sense to me! But each to their own I suppose.

What would be the point of non-alcoholic gin to ‘trick’ her followers? Given that she has been open about her fertility and thyroid struggles and fully changing up her diet for it - which begs the question, why continue to drink alcohol regularly when it is terrible for thyroid issues and for fertility? It would be easy enough to cut out, it just seems strange if she’s apparently making all of these other lifestyle changes to improve her chances (and speaking about them online) but then still drinking. Doesn’t make much sense to me! But each to their own I suppose.
I think she's really just doing it to avoid the pregnancy rumours. Even if she explicitly said 'I am cutting out alcohol for my health', people would still go 'omg a baby?!?!?!'

Reactions: 22
because people can’t see a woman (even one who has been open about fertility struggles) avoid alcohol without immediately being like ‘oMgZ ur pregnant!!!!!!’ and it’s exhausting.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.