Fleur DeForce #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really? Cause I find that from what little we see of him, Hannah’s husband seems much more down to earth than mike. I can’t get over mike grimacing at the second hand toys Fleur bought River.
I dont get the impression it's about being down to earth...more like "were cooler than you".

Reactions: 2
Hannah seems like quite a boring person from what I remember watching in Fleur's old vlogs. She hates the cinema and doesn't like music

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yep she seems quite uptight on the wedding channel. Her Instagram is really so cringe, odd how you can be so posh and yet so tasteless, but perhaps it’s a threshold you surpass once you have so many 00000s in your bank account

I suppose no one may know but no one did ever reply to my previous posts about how someone like hannah, with a background in fashion and events, can then become a farmer lmao? Am I right in thinking it’s connections = business investment = becomes director = reaps dividends

Reactions: 8
Hannah has a face like a slapped arse 24/7. I think its something about her mouth, maybe its just naturally a bit downturned but she always looks like she's pulling a weird face.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I suppose no one may know but no one did ever reply to my previous posts about how someone like hannah, with a background in fashion and events, can then become a farmer lmao? Am I right in thinking it’s connections = business investment = becomes director = reaps dividends
I could be totally wrong, but I think her husband's family own farms/ are in agriculture and so she is involved by association.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I could be totally wrong, but I think her husband's family own farms/ are in agriculture and so she is involved by association.
I've had a quick google and it looks like that's the case - there's a farm company where Hannah is listed as a director with Dan and some people who could be his parents.

Reactions: 3
I actually think those rings look horrible together. There’s no flow between them, they look like three very disjointed rings.
The definition of money can’t buy taste! Awful, I don’t like the new ring by itself, there are much nicer versions of those.

Reactions: 6
I actually think those rings look horrible together. There’s no flow between them, they look like three very disjointed rings.
The bottom ring seems to be a new addition (push present?) but I agree it’s moving the other two up her finger awkwardly.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think her wedding band would work with either of the rings, but not all 3 together! The diamond rings are too chunky to wear together imo.

Reactions: 10
Good grief. The phrase 'money doesn't buy taste' comes to mind... I love stacking rings and usually would never turn my nose up at some sparkly rocks but they look like pandora- cheap tacky crap

Hannah has a face like a slapped arse 24/7. I think its something about her mouth, maybe its just naturally a bit downturned but she always looks like she's pulling a weird face.
Omg yes, I said this in an earlier post but this captures it exactly! And also — is her first born son actually legally named Spike?? 🤢

all of her jewellery is awful IMO! Like all of those bracelets and such, just looks ridiculous.

Reactions: 5
Omg yes, I said this in an earlier post but this captures it exactly! And also — is her first born son actually legally named Spike?? 🤢

all of her jewellery is awful IMO! Like all of those bracelets and such, just looks ridiculous.
Fleur just doesn’t do simplicity. Everything is piled on, she clearly has some very expensive jewellery she should alternate it.

Agree, I’m sorry but I’ve never warmed to Hannah. She looks like she’s never grown out of that bitchy “I’m cooler than you” schoolgirl shtick. Also so po-faced and takes herself so seriously. You (were) a wedding planner ffs.

Reactions: 14
Did they actually plan any weddings? I just thought it was like wedding planning ideas...

Is her son seriously named Spike on his birth certificate? I just think of the dog from Rugrats...

I wish we could see Mike’s family and how Fleur is around them

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.