Fleur DeForce #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahhahaaa! She started Botox before that though, didn't she? With pauses in between? I forgot about the teeth thing.

Reactions: 5
I'd guess so, her teeth still look roughly the same but she has the gaps either side of her front teeth filled now.
Yes, I think she mentioned it in a vlog once when she was getting it done, it looks really good so I don't know how anyone can hate on that!

It did make me laugh good on Fleur for actually responding instead of someone like Gaboon who would threaten her lawyer on the person.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes, I think she mentioned it in a vlog once when she was getting it done, it looks really good so I don't know how anyone can hate on that!

It did make me laugh good on Fleur for actually responding instead of someone like Gaboon who would threaten her lawyer on the person.
Who was hating on her teeth thing?

A video popped up on my feed of Mike talking about some software they use at work and it's so funny how all the comments are about him being Fleur's husband and Mike deforce. 🤣 🤣 People are saying they thought he was a chef or worked in landscaping.

I bet the software company is like who is this guy and how do all these people know his wife? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry this is off-topic and I don’t know if this has come up on this thread before (apologies if it has) but I’ve just been on YouTube and a random video popped up of Mike advertising Available Car.com - because it turns out he is the CEO of the company!! That is the ‘family business’ ! My mind is officially blown! 😂😂😳
I had never seen them, so went to look for them on Youtube. He looks so akward. You'd think that after all these years on camera he'd be a bit more natural. The comments on Youtube are turned off, I bet he had tons about being Fleur's husband.

Reactions: 2
I had never seen them, so went to look for them on Youtube. He looks so akward. You'd think that after all these years on camera he'd be a bit more natural. The comments on Youtube are turned off, I bet he had tons about being Fleur's husband.
We've talked about it before, but if it's the video I think it is then he's reading off a prompter and Mike has dyslexia so it's likely that reading off something out loud isn't an easy experience for him.

Reactions: 20
We've talked about it before, but if it's the video I think it is then he's reading off a prompter and Mike has dyslexia so it's likely that reading off something out loud isn't an easy experience for him.
There are a couple on the Youtube channel. I think you might be right, he's reading it off a prompter.

Reactions: 1
Unrelated but does anyone else think that Mike and Fleur look kinda similar? I just watched an old vlog and now I'm slightly freaked out at how they could be mistaken for brother and sister, or at least cousins. Similar face, expressions, even the way they move... Gonna ask other half what he thinks :eek:

Edit: OH agrees, says the look like weird rich family siblings who are strangely close :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Unrelated but does anyone else think that Mike and Fleur look kinda similar? I just watched an old vlog and now I'm slightly freaked out at how they could be mistaken for brother and sister, or at least cousins. Similar face, expressions, even the way they move... Gonna ask other half what he thinks :eek:

Edit: OH agrees, says the look like weird rich family siblings who are strangely close :oops:
Yes I've always thought they look so alike!

Reactions: 6

This is actually fairly common - you’ll notice lots of people naturally go for someone with similar features to them, almost like a genetic protection kind of thing!

Reactions: 17
This is actually fairly common - you’ll notice lots of people naturally go for someone with similar features to them, almost like a genetic protection kind of thing!
I've read that before a few times (never from a scientific source though!), but "anecdotally" I have to say that most (kinda all I'd say) couples I know personally don't really look like each other, certainly not like they could be siblings. Mike & Fleur's likeness is off the charts and not as common as it might seem (taking into account the often said thing quoted in my post).

Reactions: 5
Forgive me father tattle for I have sinned.

enjoyed her full vlogmas series 😂
Right down to River eating a bite out of a fancy chocolate and putting it back in the box
😂
She genuinely seemed gutted talking about the new tiers which I haven’t seen from others who have discussed the government u turn on their vlogs (probably because the others will ignore it anyway!)

Please let this be me last positive comment for 2020 on her thread 😂
She’s still an influencer after all!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.