Fleur DeForce #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she thought it was a good idea to film a HAIR video with three day old greasy hair, with visible bits of white fluff on the one side that I was desperate for her to notice and remove :sick: vile.
That fluff drove me crazy! (tho i actually liked that her hair was old, found it helpful.)

Reactions: 2
I don't think he went "straight" into the position. He's obviously worked for the company for a long time and his Father has obviously retired or taken a step back. It's a given that they'd keep their family business, in the family, hence why Mike is now CEO.

Reactions: 20
Average age for a CEO across industries is 59, Mike is what - 35? He sure did go straight into a CEO position and of course that title was going to go to him, trust me - nobody is disputing that. Point is, chances of him becoming a CEO at his age (read experience too not just jumping on his laptop every day for a few years) would have been close to 0 in the real world where his parents would have had no influence.

Reactions: 11
Mike can’t be only 35, can he?! He looks so much older than that. I assumed Fleur married a somewhat older bloke.

Mike can’t be only 35, can he?! He looks so much older than that. I assumed Fleur married a somewhat older bloke.
he is :) like I said, very lucky guy to have the life he has! It’s not because of hard work on his part that’s for sure.
3AF0AC4A-52C6-4198-81F0-A84046115A44.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Woah, can’t believe it. Must’ve had a tough paper round. My husband is the same age as him, and looks years and years younger.

Mind, now that I’m looking at pictures of him on her insta, I think it might be the way he dresses and the overlong Tory-boy haircut that ages him a bit. Ceawlin Thynn has the same kind of thing going on, I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's one of the things that has always annoyed me, and I've watched her on and off for 10 years or so. She plays everything down. So "Changes in Mike's work" meant "Becoming CEO". She bought a "studio" in London - you mean the luxury one-bed Notting Hill flat you renovated floor to ceiling? and so on.

Reactions: 12
While Mike has worked for years for his family's company, I don't think he had to over-work himself before he became CEO. I've watched Fleur since her beginnings and once she started showing Mike more, it became obvious via the vlogs that he always had tons of time off, worked from home a lot, went on weeks long trips with Fleur and was able to buy boy toys and spend time on those. There was a period when he filmed quite a lot with Fleur and even participated in sponsored cooking videos on another channel. All that changed when they moved and he became CEO but like in most other-level rich families, he got that position because he was born into it, not because he earned it. Don't get me wrong, I like Mike, I think he's always come across as super nice and funny. But I have no problem pointing out the obvious privilege of the wealthy, especially when it comes to their offspring ;-D

Reactions: 15
I think we can all agree that mike didn't “earn” it as such but he still has to do the work of a ceo of a company. Regardless of how he does it. It’s his families business. He has bills to pay. They have to keep it going? you have to earn money. The more money you earn the higher your out goings are?

Reactions: 11
We're in 2020, CEOs don't have to be 50+ anymore. It's not a shock for a CEO to be young nowadays. My CEO is 43. Good for Mike.

Reactions: 50
While Mike has worked for years for his family's company, I don't think he had to over-work himself before he became CEO. I've watched Fleur since her beginnings and once she started showing Mike more, it became obvious via the vlogs that he always had tons of time off, worked from home a lot, went on weeks long trips with Fleur and was able to buy boy toys and spend time on those. There was a period when he filmed quite a lot with Fleur and even participated in sponsored cooking videos on another channel. All that changed when they moved and he became CEO but like in most other-level rich families, he got that position because he was born into it, not because he earned it. Don't get me wrong, I like Mike, I think he's always come across as super nice and funny. But I have no problem pointing out the obvious privilege of the wealthy, especially when it comes to their offspring ;-D
Couldn’t agree with this more. It’s not the fact that he’s only 35 that make it a bit of an eye roll that he’s now CEO, it’s the fact that he barely seemed to do any work literally until he became CEO lol.

Reactions: 4
Couldn’t agree with this more. It’s not the fact that he’s only 35 that make it a bit of an eye roll that he’s now CEO, it’s the fact that he barely seemed to do any work literally until he became CEO lol.
how could you possibly know the kind of work he does or doesn’t do from the occasional hello in a vlog?
I mean I’m bitter about the wealth as well but.....🙈😂
Oh and I don’t even know what a CEO does? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mike is a CEO because his parents made him one, period:LOL:
I don’t know why you feel a need to keep reiterating that? I get your point. However you’re making out he is undeserving and too young to be a CEO which 1. Isn’t true and 2. You have no idea how much work he’s actually put in to be in that position. Just because Fleur shows a snippet of him not at work or on holiday every so often, you’ve jumped to that conclusion...

Reactions: 44
how could you possibly know the kind of work he does or doesn’t do from the occasional hello in a vlog?
I mean I’m bitter about the wealth as well but.....🙈😂
Oh and I don’t even know what a CEO does? 🤣
It was obviously a continuation of the post that mentioned the excessive amount of free time and flexibility he seemed to have. Which was excessive. He seemed to do very little work-wise and they’d just flounce off to Portugal and all over the place all the time.

Edited to add I’m not bitter about the wealth, it would just be nice if they actually put in hard work rather than had everything handed to them! But I suppose that’s how it works in those circles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.