Fleur DeForce #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah but I don't think she's shown the hallway like that before. It had multiple rooms off that one hallway and if the other side is equally as big then it's basically subtly showing off that her house is huge which I'm surprised at for Fleur.
Yea I’ve never seen the halfway before either but she has been more comfortable showing more of the house lately. I don’t really mind tbh. I find vlogs and renovation content more interesting than her sit down videos.

Reactions: 16
BEE39FB8-C5D2-43E3-95AB-41D7248304FB.jpeg
This is so insanely ugly I am blown away. To quote the countess ‘money can’t buy you class, money can’t buy you class, elegance is learned my friend’🎶🎶

her house is gorgeous and her clothes are questionable at best. I would love her to work with a stylist.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I love how she redecorates. Her style is quite trend driven but also manages to remain timeless and classic and true to the style of the house. That bathroom she showed is one of the nicest bathrooms I’ve ever seen. Truly stunning.
I also love how they’re taking their time with the refurbishments, which I’m sure is down to the house being so big! But it’s sensible
The bathroom is lovely but for the love of god I wish influencers would all stop using F&B Hague Blue.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah but I don't think she's shown the hallway like that before. It had multiple rooms off that one hallway and if the other side is equally as big then it's basically subtly showing off that her house is huge which I'm surprised at for Fleur.
Also surprised but I think the house might be even bigger than that same corridor repeated. I think that’s the 7th bedroom we’ve seen. I suspect where their bedroom is the corridor is bigger. Also there are stairs all over the place!

Reactions: 7
I dont think she's showing off... i think she's spent a long time deliberately NOT showing off but tbh people like interiors content and its pretty hard to not show your house when doing that and its fairly unavoidable that eventually we'd see how massive it is

Reactions: 35
I dont think she's showing off... i think she's spent a long time deliberately NOT showing off but tbh people like interiors content and its pretty hard to not show your house when doing that and its fairly unavoidable that eventually we'd see how massive it is
I wish she’d show off. Sad as it is oohing & aaahonh over Fleur’s would be much needed entertainment right now!

Reactions: 20
I wish she’d show off. Sad as it is oohing & aaahonh over Fleur’s would be much needed entertainment right now!
I know, her views would skyrocket if she did a house tour and she could probably split it into like 3 seperate videos too :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I know, her views would skyrocket if she did a house tour and she could probably split it into like 3 seperate videos too :ROFLMAO:
HOUSE TOUR #1: THE EAST WING | FLEUR DE FORCE

HOUSE TOUR #2: THE SPIRES AND TURRETS | FLEUR DE FORCE

HOUSE TOUR #3: THE BALLROOM AND CHAMPAGNE TERRACE | FLEUR DE FORCE

HOUSE TOUR #4: THE ESTATE, LAKES AND WOODLANDS | FLEUR DE FORCE

... I’m not even really making fun, I’d genuinely watch all of them! Also, I’ve no idea if a “champagne terrace” is really a thing (I’m a public sector worker, I don’t think I’ve ever even drank champagne), but it sounds like it should be in my head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
I agree, I would absolutely love to see a house tour. Even if she didn't want to do that, I would just love more interior videos. Maybe a series per room from start to finish? Showing her going through their ideas, paint and fabric samples, antique hunting for any key pieces, etc? Let's be real, I lived in a 3 bed new build semi and will never experience that type of luxury but it's so interesting to watch.

P.S hi from a long term lurker!

Reactions: 26
I’d really love to see a house tour from Fleur - I love period homes and I really like the fact she’s modernising it but keeping it classic at the same time. I wouldn’t decorate like she does, but I do like her taste. I’m pretty sure it’s a Georgian Manor House on Mikes family’s, estate. River has a beautiful curved wall in her room, and from Insta I gather that they have a large entrance hall. I’ve got a lot of time for Fleur’s content. :)

Reactions: 18
I have no idea exactly how Tattlers (probably GG-ers originally) came to know with certainty that the Hall belongs to Mike’s family, but it’s pretty generally accepted that Fleur and Mike had to move into it very suddenly due to inheritance tax reasons.

Reactions: 12
I love how she decorates and I’d love to see inside her house but am I the only one who would hate to live there. I’d be so scared in that big house at night especially on my own. I don’t believe in ghosts but I think those long corridors would still give me the creeps at night in the middle of no where

Reactions: 19
I agree, I would absolutely love to see a house tour. Even if she didn't want to do that, I would just love more interior videos. Maybe a series per room from start to finish? Showing her going through their ideas, paint and fabric samples, antique hunting for any key pieces, etc? Let's be real, I lived in a 3 bed new build semi and will never experience that type of luxury but it's so interesting to watch.

P.S hi from a long term lurker!
I’d love this too. I live for that she’s just like ‘oh I’ve probably not shown this part before.’ From about 3 insta stories you could probably have a good idea of what the layout of my house is never mind living there for 3 years and then revealing another wing!
I like that they are renovating it slowly instead of ripping it all out in one go like most other influencers

Reactions: 11
I love how she decorates and I’d love to see inside her house but am I the only one who would hate to live there. I’d be so scared in that big house at night especially on my own. I don’t believe in ghosts but I think those long corridors would still give me the creeps at night in the middle of no where
Can you imagine having to clean that place. To be fair to her she didn’t have a cleaner during lockdown & the place always looked clean. What we saw anyways.
I wouldn’t like to be sleeping there alone with a small child & I don’t get scared easily. I’ve heard of some very violent robberies in remote country houses, I’ll stick with my semi-d where I can hear the neighbour’s 5 year old crying through the walls!

I’d love this too. I live for that she’s just like ‘oh I’ve probably not shown this part before.’ From about 3 insta stories you could probably have a good idea of what the layout of my house is never mind living there for 3 years and then revealing another wing!
I like that they are renovating it slowly instead of ripping it all out in one go like most other influencers
That job would be huge if you did it all in one go. I fascinated by the fact that we can see stairs at the end of that corridor but it looks like it’s semi blocked off or something. It also looks like taking a right off the corridor brings you to another wing.

Reactions: 11
Yeah no offence but if you choose to live in a house like that you’re just asking to be haunted 👻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What video are we all talking about where she shows the bathroom? Have I missed something or is it old? I dont watch her gift guides but love the lifestyle/vlogs/renovation aspect of her channel

What video are we all talking about where she shows the bathroom? Have I missed something or is it old? I dont watch her gift guides but love the lifestyle/vlogs/renovation aspect of her channel
It’s was on Instagram stories today 👍🏼

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.