Fleur DeForce #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Fleur planned any weddings but her own, but I think Hannah has worked in events planning for a while

Reactions: 3
Did they actually plan any weddings? I just thought it was like wedding planning ideas...

Is her son seriously named Spike on his birth certificate? I just think of the dog from Rugrats...

I wish we could see Mike’s family and how Fleur is around them
I don't know much about Hannah (although she seems very irritating from my recent lurking!) but Spike isn't THAT much of an unusual name. Think Spike Jonze, Spike Milligan etc who are/were all of an older generation.

Reactions: 5
Am a teacher: can corroborate that Spike definitely isn’t an unusual name. Unfortunately.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I thought it was her job at the time but I may be mistaken.
Fleur made it seem as if they were going into wedding planning together but presented her sister as the professional event planner (after presenting her as a professional scarf designer for years). They had that Insta account (BridedeForce?) and got loads of freebies for Fleur and Mike's wedding. Not sure if Hannah "planned" any other weddings after that.

Reactions: 9
I don't know much about Hannah (although she seems very irritating from my recent lurking!) but Spike isn't THAT much of an unusual name. Think Spike Jonze, Spike Milligan etc who are/were all of an older generation.
I suppose that’s true but Hannah’s family seems so image forced or something? I’m actually glad River isn’t and seems to just be a normal kid, kinda surprising.

I’m not posh at all and I love longer what I perceive to be more posh names such as Penelope... do you think posh people like Fleur’s family who like these names like Fleur, River, Spike, Willow, etc think that names like Penelope are trashy? 🤔

Reactions: 4
No - they're not exactly "posh". It's wealth from car businesses; they're not lords and ladies! It's fairly upper-middle-class to give weird names. Like Molly from Selfish Mother, former journalist turned Somerset mum blogger. I think hers are Rafferty, Fox and Liberty.

Reactions: 12
No - they're not exactly "posh". It's wealth from car businesses; they're not lords and ladies! It's fairly upper-middle-class to give weird names. Like Molly from Selfish Mother, former journalist turned Somerset mum blogger. I think hers are Rafferty, Fox and Liberty.
Yeah I always wondered if like maybe Mike’s parents car businesses and Fleur’s are competitors? Or maybe it’s just all disturbingly nearly nepotism. I’ve never remotely been attracted to anyone having the same jobs as my parents/siblings but then again I have family issues... I suppose if you liked your family you’d want to be with people like them.

Reactions: 8
Yeah I always wondered if like maybe Mike’s parents car businesses and Fleur’s are competitors? Or maybe it’s just all disturbingly nearly nepotism. I’ve never remotely been attracted to anyone having the same jobs as my parents/siblings but then again I have family issues... I suppose if you liked your family you’d want to be with people like them.
I always wondered if BMW and whatever other car sponsors she has had are aware of her and Mike's background? I guess a lot of people don't know that her family own a car dealership and that Mike is a CEO of one.

Her and Mike's family businesses are on different levels. Fleur's is a smaller local one from my understanding, whereas Mike's family one is much bigger and has multiple branches across the country.

Reactions: 14
I always wondered if BMW and whatever other car sponsors she has had are aware of her and Mike's background? I guess a lot of people don't know that her family own a car dealership and that Mike is a CEO of one.
I expect they’re not only aware of it but it’s probably a bonus - and likely something they were paid more for, I would imagine - if the CEO of a car dealership/the heirs of car dealership companies are vouching for particular cars publicly, that looks great for the car company.

Reactions: 12
Just here to say I still belong on the rave right now 😂😂

(however I hated her vlog where she seemed jealous that Santa would take credit for the rocking horse...bizarre)

but I’ve just watched today and I still like her 😂
I’m open to disliking her again soon so don’t run me off the thread.
Her honesty about her struggle to conceive is probably making me like her more right now. And hearing her say how seeing others on Instagram who are pregnant/have newborns was difficult for her was very honest, especially when her own best friend has just given birth.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I was so annoyed by today's vlog - apart from her being honest about the health issues.
But River's yelling and promotion of consumerism in these rough times.. Sorry, I just can't get beyond her fascination with wrapping and buying a million presents for everyone.

Reactions: 2
I was so annoyed by today's vlog - apart from her being honest about the health issues.
But River's yelling and promotion of consumerism in these rough times.. Sorry, I just can't get beyond her fascination with wrapping and buying a million presents for everyone.
so she shouldn’t give her family gifts this year? Dafuq? 😆

I actually thought the book collection for a new born baby was such a thoughtful gift.
plus shes hardly buying River tons of plastic crap? she got her a vintage rocking horse ffs 😂

Reactions: 27

I actually thought the book collection for a new born baby was such a thoughtful gift.
plus shes hardly buying River tons of plastic crap? she got her a vintage rocking horse ffs 😂
A horse and 20 other things. Just like to everyone, every bloody year.
I know I am one of the few here that is not as mesmerized by Fleur, got used to that. But I don't like her consumerism, tackiness and smugness, that is it.

Reactions: 4

Yeah I really enjoyed it too, I thought it was a well rounded vlog. I love that she doesn’t try and make life look so perfect and polished, the bit with Mike and river shouting burp at each other was soo funny.
I enjoy her being so raw too, with her conception journey, I’ve been struggling for the last couple of weeks and sometimes it’s nice to hear other people vent too.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
A horse and 20 other things. Just like to everyone, every bloody year.
I know I am one of the few here that is not as mesmerized by Fleur, got used to that. But I don't like her consumerism, tackiness and smugness, that is it.
I’m not mesmerised by her at all, I really disliked her after rivers birth in fact,
I just want examples of her over consumerism, her gifts always seem very thoughtful and practical, books, cooking utensils, something she’s loved in the past etc.
and I never see her hauling outfits like other influencers,

And all toddlers need a certain amount of toys!

Reactions: 5
Her house is so gorgeous but it must cost an absolute fortune to heat!! I’m obviously old haha

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m not mesmerised by her at all, I really disliked her after rivers birth in fact,
I just want examples of her over consumerism, her gifts always seem very thoughtful and practical, books, cooking utensils, something she’s loved in the past etc.
and I never see her hauling outfits like other influencers,

And all toddlers need a certain amount of toys!
Have you seen River's playroom? She has enough for 5 kids!
And when it comes to Fleur's consumerism, just look through her videos and instagram. Bags, boots, jewelry, even when she tries to sell that sustainability crap on people - Sponsored post for Garnier shampoo bar, but 40 pounds for a hair texture spray.
I am not against buying gifts to people you care, but she spends so much that it loses its purpose. She grew up in a privileged environment, but it is ridiculous nevertheless.

Reactions: 6
And when it comes to Fleur's consumerism, just look through her videos and instagram. Bags, boots, jewelry, even when she tries to sell that sustainability crap on people - Sponsored post for Garnier shampoo bar, but 40 pounds for a hair texture spray.
I am not against buying gifts to people you care, but she spends so much that it loses its purpose. She grew up in a privileged environment, but it is ridiculous nevertheless.
have you seen any 3 year olds playroom 😂
she’s an influencer, I hate all influencers, but you’re giving out about the gifts she’s bought and wrapped not the tit she’s trying to flog

Sorry, I just can't get beyond her fascination with wrapping and buying a million presents for everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The Garnier hair shampoo/soap bar made me laugh. Did she forget that she showed us the 1000ml Pureology shampoo bottles in a vlog recently?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.