Fleur DeForce #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if people are rushing to her defence just because it’s Fleur. I think she did mention a medical app at some stage.

It was an oddly reckless thing to do considering how wary of Covid Fleur has been.

I live in a country with much lower rates of Covid so while I read British media I don’t have insight into a lot of things.
I don't know if she said she had a dr apt, if she did I must have missed that. But I did assume that might have been the case, particularly as they were on Marylebone High st which is near where all the Harley St clinics are. Otherwise it does seem an odd time for them to decide to go to London, just because.

Reactions: 3
I must be the only person who thinks its completely normal to go to London to view a potential Xmas present that cant be seen in person anywhere else. I mean, if you're dropping 2.3k on a new treadmill, youre going to want to make sure the person likes it surely!?

London really didnt look very busy when she was vlogging, I actually thought it was quite dead. At the end of the day, its her risk to take and it seemed well managed, they didn't take their child, they knew what they were doing and left the streets before it even got dark most days so weren't around for the dinner rush and after work shopping crowds.

I did roll my eyes when they made the point about the lack of festive cheer acting like the area they're strolling in isnt full of multi millionaires who are most likely all in their country homes waiting out the pandemic (much like them!)

• Sad
Reactions: 26
If someone is following the rules I personally don’t have an issue but can see why some people do. It’s down to personal choice and the risk you’re willing to take. They went prior to the tier change let alone before knowing there was a new strain, I don’t think she said they are going now because there will be a change, I think they were aware it was likely going to change.

The point of the trip was for the peloton she mentioned she booked the appointment a while ago as she can’t get it delivered for Christmas for Mike.

Reactions: 12
I think she might be doing so many now in the hope that she can take it easy/take a longer maternity leave if they do manage to have another.
I mean, she really doesn’t need the money.

Reactions: 19
I mean, she really doesn’t need the money.
They are definitely not strapped for cash!

Another youtuber had some criticism for doing a few ads in September & she explained why the videos were close together. When the pandemic hit most brands dropped all their campaigns and so when things picked up again those campaigns were picked back up along with further commitments they may have made so everything is close together. Having said that it is bananas how much work she has had in December it’s 1 a day!

Reactions: 8
I think she might be doing so many now in the hope that she can take it easy/take a longer maternity leave if they do manage to have another.
She could take it easy regardless, she's a millionaire.

Reactions: 16
I adore Fleur. I find her ability to roll with the situation and not get super fussed refreshing. Her spaces look like how many live in that there are bits laying around and it isn’t always pinterest perfect. I’m here for it! And that kitchen has given me all kinds of design inspiration. The color scheme, two contrasting countertops, two sinks, the epic stove, the breakfast bar and huge fridge/freezer/wine store. I think one aspect of her channel I appreciate is she doesn’t *have* to sell through affiliate links so I *think* I trust her reviews more than those churning out constant 30 minute ads (Fashion Mumblr)

Reactions: 20
I think she went and got her botox topped up judging by her Instagram ad today. She has that startled look again. Maybe that explains the London trip 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
I really don't think the botox suits her at all if I am honest - but good for her if she likes it

Reactions: 9
It's not as subtle as she seems to think it looks, it's also - luckily- not as severe as when many other influencers/celebs do it. I don't think she would have needed it at the early point in her life when she started it, but this is her decision and I like that she was finally honest about it (in that video from a while ago).

There’s some kind of law that says anyone who gets Botox thinks that no-one else will notice.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I dont think she suits the botox

She should have maybe got baby botox so that its a bit more natural looking

Reactions: 5
Sorry this is off-topic and I don’t know if this has come up on this thread before (apologies if it has) but I’ve just been on YouTube and a random video popped up of Mike advertising Available Car.com - because it turns out he is the CEO of the company!! That is the ‘family business’ ! My mind is officially blown! 😂😂😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This CEO Thing needs to be put in the thread title. It comes up way to often 🤣

Also she is annoying me with the ADs!!!
I don’t understand how you can openly advertise so many different products that do the same god damn thing!! They are all LYING!!

“This shampoo company paid me this week, so this ones the best”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This CEO Thing needs to be put in the thread title. It comes up way to often 🤣

Also she is annoying me with the ADs!!!
I don’t understand how you can openly advertise so many different products that do the same god damn thing!! They are all LYING!!

“This shampoo company paid me this week, so this ones the best”
Sorry! I should’ve known you’d all already know! 😂🙈

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.