Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jassieau

i think she's pregnant too and has been for a while. I can't believe Mike's company made 7million in profit. i wonder why they don't spend more time and money into making that old house a bit more liveable. I bet she doesn't show it because it's so old and run down, i wouldn't want to live there either

londongirl2001

VIP Member
It is very odd. Surely they must have a much bigger room spare where River could go on her ride-ons etc. Fleur also referred to River using the sink in her room in years to come. River’s room is tiny compared to the other bedrooms we have seen.
Maybe they don’t want to risk spoiling her.
Maybe the play room/office is near River's bedroom? I don't know obviously, but perhaps that's a reason. I'm sure they have a dozen more, bigger rooms she can play in, but I like that it's a relatively small space.

BettyRose

I really like those coats, I didn’t realise it was fox fur!!!

Fleur often looks like the toddler who put all of their favourite clothes on together. Could she not alternate some of her jewellery. If I had a really expensive bracelet I think I’d wear it on its own at least sometimes.

Considering how much her boot collection cost, I’m not lusting after any of them.

I know Hannah Mitchalaks style isn’t unique but I much prefer it. I think it might be the look Fleur is going for but never gets there.
What's Fleur's sister's insta?

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
I am surprised that Fleur filmed their drive way. I know you can't see much, but there is a quick shot of the gate so you can tell they are still on their property.

epicmature

Chatty Member
That is their old house, the one they renovated completely and -imho- would have been their forever home but then something within Mike's family must have happened causing them to suddenly move into Mike's family home, the Hall they now live in.
Since this is their old house, can you share a pic of the arial view?

dahlia13

She actually goes to salons to do her nails quite often for what she said even moaned once she got kicked off from one because she went with River when the place had a strict no kids policy.
I remember that haha, but that was 2 years ago. Tjis year, I feel like I've seen her wear nail polish maybe twice. I guess she is dependent on salon treatment then xd