Fleur DeForce #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually really liked her. The relaxed vlogs with Mike and the dogs with the odd product chucked it, it felt real. Her press trips were fun to watch even when the brands went totally over the top and spent hundreds of thousands to launch a mascara! The past two years have seen her turn into a prissy, entitled, money grabbing monster that “works with” brand after brand in pointless, boring, poorly disguised ads. It’s like watching QVC. I actually think she thinks we are stupid. Lazy “new this month” vlogs and quick shopping hauls to disguise a channel that is a mere shadow of what it was. There is nothing left in her channel that led me to hit the subscribe button in the first place. This year alone she has worked with at least 50 brands and was recently flogging flea collars because she really “believes in the product”, she also “really believes”in Lenor, Monika Vader, Hello Fresh, Jo Malone ....I could fill a book, a large book! The final straw was when she came on Instagram a couple of weeks ago saying “ could anyone recommend a good kitchen company” because she wants to renovate her huge, sprawling mansion. This was sooo obviously a plea for sponsorship it was nauseating! How about spending your own, very easily earned, money for once you greedy woman. I know it’s a job but there has to be some balance, something in it for the viewer? I think she is panicking and milking the gravy train for as long a she can. When more babies come along I can see her giving it all up and judging by her latest content I think she should!

Reactions: 9
She did used to seem down to earth when I first watched her years ago, when they were in the old house they rented with woof, then they bought that massive house and she seemed to become increasingly full of herself! Needless to say I stopped following her a while ago, I find her very unrelatable, even though she’s a mum now!

Reactions: 4
Makes me laugh that she makes out things are too expensive come on we all know you are minted and don’t buy cheap stuff so why make out otherwise

Reactions: 8
Makes me laugh that she makes out things are too expensive come on we all know you are minted and don’t buy cheap stuff so why make out otherwise
Have you seen her gift guides! The amount of overpriced stuff on those was ridiculous, she comes across very disingenuous when she puts those up and then complains about things being expensive 😂

Reactions: 2
Have you seen her gift guides! The amount of overpriced stuff on those was ridiculous, she comes across very disingenuous when she puts those up and then complains about things being expensive 😂
Totally agree. I see she’s on Instagram today with the first of a shed load of ads about her mega expensive free kitchen! Like she can’t afford her own bloody kitchen! It is sickening!

Reactions: 1
Totally agree. I see she’s on Instagram today with the first of a shed load of ads about her mega expensive free kitchen! Like she can’t afford her own bloody kitchen! It is sickening!
And I’m guessing we’ll get hundreds more Hello Fresh ads...... 🙄

Fleur used to be my favourite vlogger - they felt really real and relatable and I just can’t identify with her anymore.

Reactions: 3
Fleur used to be my favourite vlogger - they felt really real and relatable and I just can’t identify with her anymore.
I don’t think many people can now, I stopped watching her along time ago, for the same reason!

Shes a weird one i agree. I know shes unrelatable but she does seem transparent.
I like seeing the trips ott brand events.
I like some stuff she buys her daughter its not all expensive.
I do think her make-up reveiws are fair and when she says its expensive she means most people she and everyone else knows she can afford it. Its her attempt be objective.
I like her interiors and fashion cant afford much if it.
Im bit fed up of hello fresh.
Loved her house at xmas
Love her dogs and love her everyday blogs.
I lead a boring mundane life so like a bit of unrelatable glamour.

Reactions: 4
Recently rewatched- has she had surgery?? Looks so plastic and weird

So her latest Instagram post is so far up Jo Malone’s arses, she hasn’t even really said what it is she’s advertising.....!! 🙄😂

I think it’s her way of being relatable. I actually like that she knows the value of a dollar to the average person. Sure she can afford all of it easily, but that fact that she says 10p I something. It is true, bc to some it’s pocket change and to others it’s something you think twice about. But agree, she doesn’t buy cheap things and I like getting a well rounded opinion bc I’d rather buy quality over quantity even though I’m no where near wealthy

I don’t enjoy watching her anymore very boring content, same stuff all the time 😬

Yawn. Too boring to even snark on? Her kitchen looks the same as every bloody free gifted ‘influencers’ kitchen. What a joke they should have one called the you tube special and call it a day

Watched her Q&A the other day and I enjoyed it. She was very real (as real as Fleur can get with her viewers because I do think she is very private compared to other YouTubers) and it was very eye opening to hear her talk about her health struggles / miscarriages. Most of us cannot relate to her privileged lifestyle AT ALL but the subjects she discussed, that’s something that is indeed very relatable and would love to see more of that instead of Chanel purses videos. Although rich af, she is still human and with her large audience, these videos where she is raw and honest are much appreciated (y)

Reactions: 33
Fleur reminds me of Lauren Conrad. For me, both of them never do any "faux pas"

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.