Fleur DeForce #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This.

Back to Fleur - her dress taste is still all over the shop & like many Id love to see more of the Hall! What is it about humans that we like a nose at property?!
I think it’s because every now and again we get to see a little bit more than before it whets the appetite for more - I adore her kitchen, I have major envy

Reactions: 12
I think it’s because every now and again we get to see a little bit more than before it whets the appetite for more - I adore her kitchen, I have major envy
Yes! I wouldn’t have picked everything exactly the same (if I had £30k to do a kitchen ha ha!) but it’s so luxury. I’d love to live in a period property, to me it’d be like living history!

Reactions: 9
Yeah I think the lack of the hall is just because that's never been the sort of thing Fleur flexes about. like, she's clearly got money, but I always feel like she tries to give off the vibe that she's just working hard and saving up. Showing the hall would be admitting that she's from old money and is insanely rich.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I think the lack of the hall is just because that's never been the sort of thing Fleur flexes about. like, she's clearly got money, but I always feel like she tries to give off the vibe that she's just working hard and saving up. Showing the hall would be admitting that she's from old money and is insanely rich.
She often refers to saving up for things. I wonder if there is some truth to that, like in their old house they did up the kitchen but it wasn’t high spec & in this house they do seem to be doing things gradually.

Reactions: 7
You don’t stay rich if you just throw your money around. I definitely think they are wise enough to have an extensive budget plan and therefore do “save up” for certain things.
Of course they still get to throw money around but in a “controlled” sort of way.

Hope this makes any sense 😂

Reactions: 25
Did she say the kitchen cost 30k? I’d bet it cost way more than that. Just look at that giant island countertop alone. That was not from the bargain aisle. The labor costs on the flooring and custom installation, the stove and fridges, etc. I’d bet it was double 30k or more. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Did she say the kitchen cost 30k? I’d bet it cost way more than that. Just look at that giant island countertop alone. That was not from the bargain aisle. The labor costs on the flooring and custom installation, the stove and fridges, etc. I’d bet it was double 30k or more. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don't think she ever said how much it cost. I would imagine the worktops alone could have cost 30k as they are real marble.

I have to say I hope she continues the weekly lockdown vlogs. I live for her cooking/home reno/chill weekend vlogs. Was super annoyed there was an ad in the last one though

Reactions: 14
Yeah, I think her kitchen probably cost a whole lot more than 30k.

Reactions: 5
I don't think she ever said how much it cost. I would imagine the worktops alone could have cost 30k as they are real marble.
That island marble makes me drool. The cost to install a slab that big. 😳

Reactions: 9
Martin Moore kitchens start at 35k and the Wolf range is circa $18,000 according to their us website. They also have a fully fitted out pantry so I'm guessing around 100k given the scale of it, the marble topped table etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Martin Moore kitchens start at 35k and the Wolf range is circa $18,000 according to their us website. They also have a fully fitted out pantry so I'm guessing around 100k given the scale of it, the marble topped table etc.
I just went with £30k as I think someone may have mentioned that figure in this thread. I stand corrected - wow, although it makes sense as everything is so high spec.
Two sinks, that cooker, massive fridge, draw fridge thing, wine fridge, coffee station, pantry! I mean!
Although I’m no Mrs. Hitch, those coffee stations look like a nightmare to keep clean!

I just went with £30k as I think someone may have mentioned that figure in this thread. I stand corrected - wow, although it makes sense as everything is so high spec.
Two sinks, that cooker, massive fridge, draw fridge thing, wine fridge, coffee station, pantry! I mean!
Although I’m no Mrs. Hitch, those coffee stations look like a nightmare to keep clean!
That was just me chatting tit. I said 30k and then immediately thought I should have said at least 60. I still stand by the fact her kitchen is my dream

Reactions: 8
That was just me chatting tit. I said 30k and then immediately thought I should have said at least 60. I still stand by the fact her kitchen is my dream
tbh I wouldnt have to clue! That piece of marble 😍
Lucky Fleur!

Reactions: 4
River seems like a walk in the park when compared to some other influencers’ offspring I could mention. 😏
Just today while out with my dog, I saw several children that made me think how well behaved River is! 😂 In particular the little boy who ran away from his mother right across a busy car park!

I also love her kitchen. It’s so bright!

I thought 30k for a kitchen was mental so the estimate of 100k makes me want to cry a bit :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lily Pebbles’s kitchen was around 60k just for the cupboards. There is no way Fleur’s is less than 100k 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Fleur's oven alone cost 20-30k. It is a very expensive brand and not a brand you can find the price for online browsing, you have to enquire! They hardly get sold second hand but I believe the one Fleur has is 25k. The brand is Wolf Ovens and she has a double, with a griddle and the whole works. She's said it was pricy and extremely expensive but never mentioned just how much.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Imagine dropping the equivalent of the annual salary in the UK on....... an oven.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.