Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzbot

VIP Member
The actual hack of her turning up to a Demalogica event like she's about to rob a Centra
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Please this has to be a thread title, how about:

“Always shows up for free food and bits, looking like she’d knife you & rob a Londis”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 80

jazzbot

VIP Member
Gimme dah bleedin finger foo-ud or oil burst ye

9DAB5D4D-B4C8-402F-AA0F-D32A239E8DB2.jpeg

And Gimme Dom’s portion, she’s got dodgy bowels. Speaking of bowels, any salmon going der?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
Hayden is cute and all but does anyone really want to see a video of someone else’s child singing a shite song. Like it’s painful enough when it’s one of your own, we don’t want to see it grace!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Congratulations @jazzbot for the winning thread title with 76 votes 🎉🎉🎉 I had to get creative to make it fit - the full title is 'Dom has the wedding, Jen released a book, Greasy uses month old meat, and overdoes the blusher look'. Your prize is a bowl of slow cooker month old meat stew. #foodpoisoningvibes

Grace went viral (not really) on TikTok for poking herself in the eye with a mascara wand. Top notch content from a professional makeup artist. She's still piling on the blusher like it's been stockpiled since

Grace complained she couldn't go the gym as much as she wanted to as Chris was away but fear not, she's back at it and wE mOvE.

She went awol and said she'd be back with more content. We're still waiting. 🥱

Your girl wasn't nominated for a Gossie.

Some Tattler's reported Grace to the ASAI for her misleading posts. You're doing the Lord's work, my fellow trolls x

She put silver balls on pancakes. Who doesn't love tiny rock hard balls of sugar that will roll off the pancake as soon as you try to eat it.

She brought Sienna along to an event and told us nothing about it, bar the free lunch.

As you were, a chairde x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
And there we have it, a tag along. A grown woman in her mid thirties with two kids on her second sleepover with her mates this week. You actually couldn’t make it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Mammy2021

VIP Member
I was meant to bring my husband to the K club for his birthday a few months ago. It didn’t happen because other bills came along which took precedence over a night away. But imagine being a paying customer, some people having to save hard to pay for a night away. And there in the bar area you see 2 knackety knack insta Tallaght huns with their phones out and the common heads on them enjoying their freebie stay that they won’t even appreciate. Fuck the K club now, I won’t go there ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
How can she come on and moan about tiredness after spending a FREE night in luxury, eating free food and drinking and relaxing in the spa..

Does she realise how fucking entitled and out of touch she is.? I'm tired too Grace, but it's from several sleepless nights worrying about bills and food after working all fucking day... taking painkillers to try keep myself upright in work as I have a chronic medical condition...cried silently in bed last night with a knot in my stomach.. like a hell of alot of people today unfortunately with the prices of everything gone up.

But you are tired Grace ?????

Please do fuck off ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤🖕

(Sorry .. normal light hearted get off my chest will resume after this rant 🥳😁)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I don't even have children, and I know I'm a better mother. My instincts to care for others and children trump hers a million times over. I'm honestly shocked at the money she consistently spends on herself. The children are the least prioritised in that home. It's the polar opposite to 99.9 % of other homes in Ireland. Mad looking in at it, hopefully she just disappears. It's like watching a car crash in slow motion. She's not an influencer. She's a married Tallaght woman with an open Instagram page, nothing more.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Dailychat

VIP Member
Jaysis, this is what her thread has been reduced to - shops long closed!!!!
Just shows the standard of her content - long gone!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

work4aliving

VIP Member
So she posted good morning 6 mins ago and was at the penny's gig today and she is leaving her kids for mothers day ...OK I'm out ...can't deal with this one any more ...

Reactions: 49