Faces by Grace #88 Dom has her wedding Jen has her book Greasy uses old meat & overdoes the blusher look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grace screams that she doesn’t care. She turns up to events dirty, looming thrown together: she literally forgets this is her job

Reactions: 15
How lovely of Grease to pose for selfies with fans instead of her usual hostile attitude to anyone who approaches her. 🤦‍♀️

That clionagh Higgins one fangirling over the tallaght huns was the hun rumoured to have been caught in a night of passion with Johnny B in a pub toilet. Caught by bar staff. (Gossip taken from 2 johnnies thread).

Weirdly, Shauna Lindsey (his current gf who’s signed by MatchDicks) seems to be mates with her!? Likes and comments on her posts. Clionagh is a friend of Johnny Smacks wife so it must be very akward if this rumour is true 🤯

Just looking at clionagh’s grid and she has very obvious drawn on abs in her gym photo 🤦‍♀️

Cringing for them ALL. Can smell the want off them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The actual hack of her turning up to a Demalogica event like she's about to rob a Centra
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Please this has to be a thread title, how about:

“Always shows up for free food and bits, looking like she’d knife you & rob a Londis”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
All her posts are very insensitive when a friend of hers(not an insta hun) going through a baby loss at 6months

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I always laugh when I see the comments under her posts from other huns or wannabe mom bloggers hoping she notices them calling her "inspirational" and "I have to buy this!"
Its so fake

Reactions: 11
Loved me sound bah! Boho vibes are back!

I always laugh when I see the comments under her posts from other huns or wannabe mom bloggers hoping she notices them calling her "inspirational" and "I have to buy this!"
Its so fake
They’re all it. That podcast yesterday tagging all the huns 💩 👃

Clionagh Higgins wetting herself as we speak. Her hero greasy acknowledging her and reposting! You just know this only further inflates your girls ego. #celeb
---
All her posts are very insensitive when a friend of hers(not an insta hun) going through a baby loss at 6months
Awful, didn’t know this. Unfortunately Grace has a habit of being insensitive and posting inappropriate content.

Reactions: 13
Another event where we have zero information given about the products etc that she is there to promote... what is the actual point of her being there?

Reactions: 18
How lovely of Grease to pose for selfies with fans instead of her usual hostile attitude to anyone who approaches her. 🤦‍♀️

That clionagh Higgins one fangirling over the tallaght huns was the hun rumoured to have been caught in a night of passion with Johnny B in a pub toilet. Caught by bar staff. (Gossip taken from 2 johnnies thread).

Weirdly, Shauna Lindsey (his current gf who’s signed by MatchDicks) seems to be mates with her!? Likes and comments on her posts. Clionagh is a friend of Johnny Smacks wife so it must be very akward if this rumour is true 🤯

Just looking at clionagh’s grid and she has very obvious drawn on abs in her gym photo 🤦‍♀️

Cringing for them ALL. Can smell the want off them.
The abs 🙈🙈🙈🙈
I'm embarrassed for her and I don't even have a bleeping clue who she is!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.