Faces by Grace #88 Dom has her wedding Jen has her book Greasy uses old meat & overdoes the blusher look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the same she must be bulling that all she’s getting now is tag a longs 😅 Dom be like the cat that got the cream😂

Reactions: 15
And there we have it, a tag along. A grown woman in her mid thirties with two kids on her second sleepover with her mates this week. You actually couldn’t make it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Seems it is possible to say ‘no’ to an invite. Jen posted that she’s missing out on the Oscar’s kclub night… can only guess it’s because she has responsibilities and obligations as a parent … G could learn something from that.
Yeah cause shes a mother and its a school night, and she doesn't pawn her son off on her parents constantly like her mate grease

Reactions: 13
Her makeup is wild looking. She has so much eyeshadow powder fall out beneath her eyes.

The grid post she looks bleeping startled. Terrible photo.

And of course, once again, running away from her kids at any opportunity she can. How she can claim to be a bleeping amazing mother is beyond me. Absolute lies Grace. You give me the vibessss that you hate your kids.

Reactions: 19
Ohhhh she wasn’t invited
She working

she the bouncer for the night going by the picture

And how sad that she had to come on and say she wasn’t invited she is a plus 1 😂
Would you say K club raging cause if they wanted her they would of invited her
Your not wanted Grace get the hint

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I actually dispise her.

She is so smug for someone so lazy. It has to be delusion.

Reactions: 19
I know what happened re her eye make up....sure didn't she stab herself in the eye again with the mascara wand & boom smokey black eye vibezzzz !
Another Tik Tok video incoming! ⚫👃⚫

Yip the designated plus 1.... She should be mortified. She knew well.there were 2 over night trips this week & she's done both
Did she show any dermalogica stuff or the wicklow hotel?
And she's admitted she might not stay up for the Oscars....like whats the point?!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.