Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madamex

VIP Member
You know what's worse than kids lunch box content? Whats left in the kids lunch box content. I barely care about my own child's lunchbox. I mean I'm a fucking amazing mother so I do but I don't put it on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I'd be asking questions of any agency who didn't pull up their influencers for appearing on camera for an ad in stained and soiled clothing for the client they've been hired to work for. It's not the first time. The lack of professionalism on behalf of both is an absolute disgrace!

khaigs

VIP Member
So she was away in Wicklow, then out for Mag’s birthday, then “babysat” her own kids and now is away in The K Club. What a self indulgent weekend she had

bluebambino

Chatty Member
This is exactly why I detest IWD. Why should Grease and the rest of these huns get any recognition. Are they using their platform to empower young girls? Nope. Are they changing policies and raising important issues? Nope.
It's all to increase the likes and folows.
It’s the biggest load of shite. I fucking hate it. Fuck off with pink cupcakes, flowers and here’s to all the strong women bullshit. What the fuck is a strong woman anyhow? What about the weak women, they not worthy? Rant over 🤣

• Heart

influencethis6

VIP Member
She's in no rush home!
Breakfast, cat nap & off to do filming ( which she could have done yesterday!)

And she's never watched the Oscars before!
Sweet Jesus, so zero interest in the Oscars then ...but you chose that (free food & stay) over your 2 kids.

Honestly, how is she not embarrassed!
1. Leaving her kids for 2 nights for no reason, as neither event was work for her
2. Admitting she was tagging along, so she herself did not get an invitation. Cannot she not see that the jig is up for her, or is she genuinely that thick?

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Tubslife

I dont know where to start 🤪
In her first video.....her phone broke. Then her phone and camera was robbed. She is asking for help with content even then. She has lost 3 stone and is all about the health and fitness and wants to help others. In video 2 she diagnosed herself with an eating disorder then says it happened again while she was in Australia. So did she lose weight from being healthy or her self diagnosed eating disorder? She complains non stop about having to work. Everything is an excuse to not have to anything. Video 2 she is rambling. Jumping from story to story. Not making any sense. I had to stop watching the 2nd video. I am clinically depressed and can have anxiety attacks. I have daily suicidal thoughts. I am a nurse. I work long difficult shifts. I am fun and happy and people love being around me. It would shock them if they knew what my brain holds. Everyone has anxiety. It's a human trait. Its what helps us run from danger. I really do not think she was carried home by her friends but I do think right now she is lost. It's like she is doing the bare minimum to get by. She may be low after the wedding, it happens but its the pretending that life is wonderful thats hard to watch. I really don't think herself and kips are happy.

• Heart

influencethis6

VIP Member
I'm.sorry but when Dom showed the room & panned over to the door, to show Jen & Grace....on first glance I thought grace was kips!

Is she seriously decked out like that..all she's short is a scramble bike & cans & she'd be spih of a local gurrier!

A farce! A free girls trip.

• Haha

bluebambino

Chatty Member
I grew up with an emotionally unavailable mother. Totally different to Grace in the sense that she was physically home etc but she just hadn’t the ability to mother us emotionally. I can tell you that you reap what you sow. She’s in s nursing home now and I probably see her once a month out of duty. This is graces future.

• Sad

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
Wow. Fucking DisGrace as usual. Fuckin off to Tenerife for the weekend when all your kids will want to do is cuddle and love you on Sunday??

Imagine poor Sienna going to school on Monday and her friends asking her what she did with her mum for mothers day, only to say that "oh she wasn't here she went away"

I'm calling it now, a *love yourself, the trolls are mean* in a swimsuit post is coming. How does she think she's a good mother?!

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
EVERYTHING Grace has tried, has turned to shite....the MUA influencer, the Mammy influencer, the interiors, the boho, the foodie, the fitness, the outdoorsy. So now, she has decided, when she grows up, she's going to be a TikTokker 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 33

my2cents.com

Chatty Member
Goooood morning...
Grace it's 10pm. Why am I looking at kids lunches at this time of the evening?
Tenerife she says. Can't wait till her kids are old enough to ditch her on important days. Paybacks a bitch as they say.
She is absolutely not a fantastic fucking mother. Anything but.

a2343

Seems it is possible to say ‘no’ to an invite. Jen posted that she’s missing out on the Oscar’s kclub night… can only guess it’s because she has responsibilities and obligations as a parent … G could learn something from that.

• Haha