Faces by Grace #88 Dom has her wedding Jen has her book Greasy uses old meat & overdoes the blusher look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the funniest, truest statements I’ve ever read on here is that Kips and Grace look like the type that’d scream and argue on O’Connell street over drugs in their tracksuits.

All she’s missing is a neck tattoo to complete the “how r yiz” lewk.
Or a tattoo on her neck say "I've some neck #gifted"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe she didn’t put pr stay like Dom

Maybe dim invited her as plus 1 and grace never got the invite! Wouldn’t that be great Dom seems to be getting loads of work these days!
Jen doesn’t have pr stay on hers either so maybe Dom invited the three of them!

Reactions: 5
it’s a nice rustic place but not luxurious, , I have stayed, it has twin rooms and then small rooms with 2 bunk beds , no proper hanging space and a tiny basic bathroom, I am trying 2 imagine 4 influencers getting ready fighting for bathroom time , also not nice I the rain.,
I've stayed in nicer hostels in South America!!! Crikey!

Reactions: 3
The absolute hack of her showing up dressed like that. I’m embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 9
it’s a nice rustic place but not luxurious, , I have stayed, it has twin rooms and then small rooms with 2 bunk beds , no proper hanging space and a tiny basic bathroom, I am trying 2 imagine 4 influencers getting ready fighting for bathroom time , also not nice I the rain.,
Don't be worrying about four of them using the bathroom because it's highly likely one of them won't due to her being water shy. 🤑🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gimme dah bleedin finger foo-ud or oil burst ye

9DAB5D4D-B4C8-402F-AA0F-D32A239E8DB2.jpeg

And Gimme Dom’s portion, she’s got dodgy bowels. Speaking of bowels, any salmon going der?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
She’s in one of Jens pics on Instagram and the face on her, omg if I was getting a night away with mates free I’d be delighted. I’d say it kills her how successful the others have become

Reactions: 22
Dom dressed up as a teenage rapper/skater boy and Greasey dressed as if she's her thug "muscle". STATE OF THEM

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Means your ice cream was in the freezer too long love and has ice burn!!! Probably found it down the very end of the freezer!!! Gobshite
It’s puddings from Aldi they all like that

course she thinks it magic

she looks so out of place and looks like she wants to fight someone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She must be low down the pecking order to get one of the bunk rooms, top or bottom girls! The rooms are tiny for 4

Reactions: 8
They’d best hope Greasy hasn’t got one of her vomiting bugs atm or it’ll be a long night. Ekkkkkkk

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.