Faces by Grace #88 Dom has her wedding Jen has her book Greasy uses old meat & overdoes the blusher look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On moaning about how tired she is after staying up unnecessarily till 4am watching an unbelievably boring awards show for absolutely no reason. Bog off Grace!!!
Yeah exactly like she is seriously so dense- the Oscars are on US time which means going on till 4am. And here she is giving out about it.
That's her content- bed, sleep, food and freebies.

Reactions: 11
Maybe another one of her and doms modelling shoots to be posted in a months time 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
What does she need to film now? Event is over!! 🤦‍♀️ Your girl too busy getting pissed last night. ANYTHING to avoid being a mother.
Excuse me, If you have a look you’ll see she had to take a photo of her breakfast and type ‘yum’ over the photo. Fucks sake she’s flah ouh.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hi I was having dinner in the Kclub yesterday evening with my husband and kids, we are really loyal customers to the Kclub as we’ve had our wedding & babies christening afters there. Low and behold all these girlos walk through with their spa robes on, recording us all with their phones out as we’re having drinks and nibbles and some had sunglasses on which was so odd, like they didn’t want to be seen without makeup on or something! I felt so uncomfortable and I’m legit just waiting to see myself on someone’s stories.

Edit- another family was behind us and all I could hear the father say to his wife ‘looks like there’s some influencer shite going on’ he was so vocal and I don’t blame him as we were all in their recordings/ pictures etc!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
How dare you, she doesn't drink
Up till 4am drinking with a girl newly diagnosed with an auto immune disease that affects her digestive system. Partying non stop On the lead up to her wedding. Dumb and Dumber.
---
I was having dinner in the Kclub yesterday evening with my husband and kids, we are really loyal customers to the Kclub as we’ve had our wedding & babies christening afters there. Low and behold all these girlos walk through with their spa robes on, recording us all with their phones out as we’re having drinks and nibbles and some had sunglasses on which was so odd, like they didn’t want to be seen without makeup on or something! I felt so uncomfortable and I’m legit just waiting to see myself on someone’s stories.
I hope you’ll make a complaint!? They shouldn’t film people without permission btw. State of them.
---
She's NOT hungover ok? Probably filming herself squeezing into some WB gear that's too small for her sorry I mean fits like a glove.
You know who else don’t get hangovers? Alcoholics 🥴🍷 gimme dah cocktail

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hi I was having dinner in the Kclub yesterday evening with my husband and kids, we are really loyal customers to the Kclub as we’ve had our wedding & babies christening afters there. Low and behold all these girlos walk through with their spa robes on, recording us all with their phones out as we’re having drinks and nibbles and some had sunglasses on which was so odd, like they didn’t want to be seen without makeup on or something! I felt so uncomfortable and I’m legit just waiting to see myself on someone’s stories.

Edit- another family was behind us and all I could hear the father say to his wife ‘looks like there’s some influencer shite going on’ he was so vocal and I don’t blame him as we were all in their recordings/ pictures etc!
Honestly, if you do, screenshot and send it to the K Club. Im actually really surprised at them having this total non event Oscar viewing thing. What was the reason? To showcase the venue?

Reactions: 21

You should report to management and tell them in future to tell these dopes don’t film where there are other people

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I didn't think a venue like the K Club needed to use influencers to advertise on their behalf. I'm not watching their stories, have they actually shown much of the hotel?

Reactions: 11
I wonder does she or her friends read here to either advise her to give it all up like if I had people write about me like they do here and btw it’s all true I would have to reconsider my “job”

Reactions: 4
Honestly, if you do, screenshot and send it to the K Club. Im actually really surprised at them having this total non event Oscar viewing thing. What was the reason? To showcase the venue?
the Oscar’s where a huge deal here this year because of Banshees. Everyone thought the Oscar’s were in the bag for it.
But the fact Grace said she has no interest in the Oscar’s are unreal.

Reactions: 7
What she exactly does she need to ‘film’ she was just a plus one, it wasn’t a paid gig nor was she invited directly by the pr agency! Her mindset is just so odd thinking that she needs to do filming, the stay is over just go home to your family and put that energy into caring for them.

Reactions: 13
The K Club probably did an event because Paul Mescal is from Maynooth about 10-15 mins away. There was a lot of events on in pubs in the area to celebrate his nomination.
Im a bit surprised at them inviting the Tallaght huns. Like that is not their typical demographic. Shocked at the poster above seeing them strolling around in the robes filming. I go there from time to time and that is not the vibe. Swing and a miss from the K Club on this one. Talk about cheapening your brand

Reactions: 20
I know invites come from/through PR agencies etc but come on, inviting this yoke who barely remembers the name of movies shes given free tickets to, she's not a movie person, she;s not even a fashion person who does breakdowns of red carpet looks etc. It baffles me so much when they pick totally unsuitable or related people who aren't into the topic at all.

Reactions: 7
Aww bless - she's wrecked from her overnight stay in pure luxury, watching a programme she has little to no interest / knowledge about and she might have to have a nap. Bless, she needs another night away to recover 😠
"Just have to film a few bits before we leave" No, no you really don't have to film anything Grace. You need to go home and look after your children.
It's embarrassing at this stage. She's not getting invites but is still tagging along, holding onto her 'job' by the skin of her teeth. Give. It. Up.
The girls might think they 'owe' her something and that's why they bring her.
Also - you recorded your make-up? Delete it. No one wants to see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She only says she has to "film" something to make herself sound busy. A crap recording on her phone is not going to cut it. All she shows is food and bad makeup. She literally stuffed her face for 24 hours that's it.
Bad move for the K Club If I was a loyal customer and saw these scangers strolling around I wouldn't be happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Always claiming to be filming yet all we get treated to is unblended panda eyes reels and wearing filthy stained clothes in ads for gym gear.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How can she come on and moan about tiredness after spending a FREE night in luxury, eating free food and drinking and relaxing in the spa..

Does she realise how bleeping entitled and out of touch she is.? I'm tired too Grace, but it's from several sleepless nights worrying about bills and food after working all bleeping day... taking pain to try keep myself upright in work as I have a chronic medical condition...cried silently in bed last night with a knot in my stomach.. like a hell of alot of people today unfortunately with the prices of everything gone up.

But you are tired Grace ?????

Please do duck off ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤🖕

(Sorry .. normal light hearted get off my chest will resume after this rant 🥳😁)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.