Faces by Grace #88 Dom has her wedding Jen has her book Greasy uses old meat & overdoes the blusher look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since she moved into that house i feel she is just coasting along. At life, at work, at everything.
She has never had a period of time where she appears to be on top of tit. She can't keep on top of her laundry ffs.

I'm blue in the face saying this but she needs a proper solid routine.
Get a diary. Write stuff down. Set days for working. Set days for house keeping. Set days for errands. Secedule posts and work in advance, have a back catalogue of things to post.
She just stumbles through life and so long as she has an army of enablers she will never change.

I can definitely see her having another baby which is a huge mistake. No way she will sit by and watch Denise, Dom in future and maybe possibly even Jen have babies and not be jealous of the attention.

Reactions: 28
So she bleeping off to Tenerife on sat but poor kids only get a holiday If it’s free!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
So she posted good morning 6 mins ago and was at the penny's gig today and she is leaving her kids for mothers day ...OK I'm out ...can't deal with this one any more ...

Reactions: 49
Tenerife for Mother’s Day 😳 Who books this tit? Doubt her Mam or MIL did, the sisters in law 🤷‍♀️
It sounds like the only work Grease puts in is booking holliers 🤬

Reactions: 25
She is bleeping off AGAIN!!! WTAF!
She is absolutely bleeping useless. She a bleeping amazing-ly tit mother.

Yes please unfollow this one, she will always have her page open and shes only 60 away from 175K, although most of those are bought anyway

Reactions: 17
I don't follow her ...when she said good morning it was tonight !

I only went to her page when I saw it said here she was away again

Reactions: 13
I don't even have children, and I know I'm a better mother. My instincts to care for others and children trump hers a million times over. I'm honestly shocked at the money she consistently spends on herself. The children are the least prioritised in that home. It's the polar opposite to 99.9 % of other homes in Ireland. Mad looking in at it, hopefully she just disappears. It's like watching a car crash in slow motion. She's not an influencer. She's a married Tallaght woman with an open Instagram page, nothing more.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Just when you think she couldn't get any worse. I'm honestly so disappointed for those poor kids. At their age it's all about the homemade card and bringing your mam breakfast in bed. She really has no maternal instincts at all.

Reactions: 27
How can she leave her two little kids on Mother's Day. As a mother I am just gobsmacked and astounded at her behaviour and those pathetic lunchboxes. You wouldn't give it to a mouse.
---
Just when you think she couldn't get any worse. I'm honestly so disappointed for those poor kids. At their age it's all about the homemade card and bringing your mam breakfast in bed. She really has no maternal instincts at all.
Yes they would be in school or playschool all excited to be bringing home cards and crafts for Mammy for the special day... oh wait she couldn't be bothered to stick around for MOTHER'S DAY.
AVOID AVOID AVOID.

Reactions: 20
How can she leave her two little kids on Mother's Day. As a mother I am just gobsmacked and astounded at her behaviour and those pathetic lunchboxes. You wouldn't give it to a mouse.
---

Yes they would be in school or playschool all excited to be bringing home cards and crafts for Mammy for the special day... oh wait she couldn't be bothered to stick around for MOTHER'S DAY.
AVOID AVOID AVOID.
And wouldn’t this have been the perfect opportunity to bring Sienna with if it was a girls holiday? I get the feeling that Grace likes being the baby of the group.

Reactions: 26
It’s funny how everyone expects her to be better. She will never be better. She’s pathetic

Reactions: 33
Suit her better to use that money she has spent to go to tenerife to buy her daughter a new wardrobe of clothes seen as the poor child is in clothes that are too small for her

Ah good ole Greasy, never fails to surprise us. Just when you think she couldn’t stoop any lower she manages to out-do herself! But anyway at least Chris is proud of her.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.