Faces by Grace #88 Dom has her wedding Jen has her book Greasy uses old meat & overdoes the blusher look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @jazzbot for the winning thread title with 76 votes 🎉🎉🎉 I had to get creative to make it fit - the full title is 'Dom has the wedding, Jen released a book, Greasy uses month old meat, and overdoes the blusher look'. Your prize is a bowl of slow cooker month old meat stew. #foodpoisoningvibes

Grace went viral (not really) on TikTok for poking herself in the eye with a mascara wand. Top notch content from a professional makeup artist. She's still piling on the blusher like it's been stockpiled since

Grace complained she couldn't go the gym as much as she wanted to as Chris was away but fear not, she's back at it and wE mOvE.

She went awol and said she'd be back with more content. We're still waiting. 🥱

Your girl wasn't nominated for a Gossie.

Some Tattler's reported Grace to the ASAI for her misleading posts. You're doing the Lord's work, my fellow trolls x

She put silver balls on pancakes. Who doesn't love tiny rock hard balls of sugar that will roll off the pancake as soon as you try to eat it.

She brought Sienna along to an event and told us nothing about it, bar the free lunch.

As you were, a chairde x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Grace went viral (not really) on TikTok for poking herself in the eye with a mascara wand. Top notch content from a professional makeup artist. She's still piling on the blusher like it's been stockpiled since
Apologies Huns, in my haste to post I forgot to finish my thoughts about her makeup application. It should be 'stockpiled since 2015 and she's just realised makeup goes off.'

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Don’t forget to mention that Grace was on annual leave for a week when Chris’s sister came to visit. She must have been busy hosting, cleaning, cooking and entertaining most evenings as she’d no time to post her usual weekly posts ie. Cat and dog, coffee at the gym, photo of soup. so busy in fact she couldn’t even upload a photo of last months dinner or another reminder of her wedding dress in case anyone has forgotten what it looks like. Anyhow she promises she’s back with full content now.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She looked rubbish the day of her wedding and I thought the dress was awful. I still don’t love it but seeing it on another body type shows the importance of dressing for your shape.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Apologies Huns, in my haste to post I forgot to finish my thoughts about her makeup application. It should be 'stockpiled since 2015 and she's just realised makeup goes off.'
"Who doesn't love tiny rock hard balls of sugar that will roll off the pancake as soon as you try to eat it." HOWLING
---
She looked rubbish the day of her wedding and I thought the dress was awful. I still don’t love it but seeing it on another body type shows the importance of dressing for your shape.
My Big Fat Greasy Wedding. Everything about it was dire, what was she thinking?
I'd say she'll renew her vows to do it all again, jokes on her though, it'll still be just as trashy

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I didn’t like her wedding dress but it’s actually much nicer on the right body shape! Someone should’ve advised her better when choosing that this style wasn’t right on her!

Reactions: 10
Someone should’ve advised her better when choosing that this style wasn’t right on her!
Do you seriously think the boutique didn't? She's hardly a great advert for them, and wouldn't take their advice on tit tape/underwear etc when they realised she wasn't budging. She had a hissy fit a week or two before the wedding when she went for her fitting and was told 'how' to wear it.

Reactions: 20
Do you seriously think the boutique didn't? She's hardly a great advert for them, and wouldn't take their advice on tit tape/underwear etc when they realised she wasn't budging. She had a hissy fit a week or two before the wedding when she went for her fitting and was told 'how' to wear it.
No way, really? We all know she's unpleasant, rude to people and entitled but that's nuts!

Reactions: 7
No way, really? We all know she's unpleasant, rude to people and entitled but that's nuts!
Yep, came on a day or two later all blotchy faced asking for tit tape recommendations which she subsequently ignored, and alluded to suggestions that alterations would be essential for the dress to fit her shape.

Reactions: 11
She obviously doesn’t care that the tik tok video people are tuning in for the laugh how is she not embarrassed she’s loving it thinking it’s great numbers to see it🤦‍♀️ My god imagine being happy with that poor soul

• Haha
Reactions: 15
EVERYTHING Grace has tried, has turned to shite....the MUA influencer, the Mammy influencer, the interiors, the boho, the foodie, the fitness, the outdoorsy. So now, she has decided, when she grows up, she's going to be a TikTokker 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It's most likely just showing up on people's fyp and people are scrolling on by....

Reactions: 12
Eww her TikTok has 1M views now. She’ll have a soggy undercarriage when she see that
1m views of her poking herself in the eye with mascara but the actual Instagram reel of her doing makeup (supposedly her job) can’t even get 500 likes & only 5 comments. Out of the 1m views her followers on Instagram haven’t increased. Surely she must know she’s a bloody joke at this rate?!

Reactions: 21
I genuinely think thats what the meltdowns she mentioned, were about when she went in to collect it and it didn't fit and looked bad. Remember she said her mam had to take Sienna off while Grace had a moment/threw a tantrum like a toddler. (seriously how many times has she talked about Sienna witnessing her meltdowns, having to calm her down etc)
She also said the shop advised her on tape but of course she knew better which is why she has her two saggy ballbags on show. I mean the dress still did not suit her body type one iota but it would have improved it slightly.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sooooo this tells me people like to laugh at her and nobody to support her

any so called job posts she lucky to get 10 comments as she can’t promote anything or have a caption on Instagram with grammar/spelling error

she that lazy she hopes poking herself in the eye will get her some views

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How many more times is she going to post self-praise about her tiktok. Broken record Greasy.

"Can puh me feeh up for rest of de year Maxi, Oi'm viral!"
---
I genuinely think thats what the meltdowns she mentioned, were about when she went in to collect it and it didn't fit and looked bad. Remember she said her mam had to take Sienna off while Grace had a moment/threw a tantrum like a toddler. (seriously how many times has she talked about Sienna witnessing her meltdowns, having to calm her down etc)
She also said the shop advised her on tape but of course she knew better which is why she has her two saggy ballbags on show. I mean the dress still did not suit her body type one iota but it would have improved it slightly.
Only Grease could make a €4k (plus alteration and custom size order fees) dress look like shite. To pick something so niche, when you're so far removed from that style, is really weird. She literally attempted to dress boho for a few weeks and quickly dropped that 'vibe'.

She revealed on a live with Mags that she picked the dress out online, in advance, and knew it was the one. Hadn't even tried it on at this stage. She didn't care about dressing to suit her size. Can only imagine Rachel from TWG's face when Grease tried on the sample size 10 and was confident it would suit her. Anne and Mags wouldn't dare tell Greasy the dress didn't suit her, the tantrums and fallout from it wouldn't be worth it. From the bits she revealed on her stories around the time of the fittings, it sounds like she had a howler of a meltdown during the first fitting. Sienna and Anne were with her. Baby Greasy had to be left alone to calm down on the pier (sausage in bahher was probably involved) before calming down and getting back in the car to drive home from Belfast. What is she like!? She then later revealed that she was told she couldn't wear underwear with it (obviously!) and that tit tape was advisable but she didn't want to wear it. As said above, she appeared another day with red eyes looking for tit tape and ignored suggestions. About 2/3 days out she posted from the bath that she needed tit tape asap so I can only imagine the DRAMA that went on those last few weeks. Your girl throwing all sorts of wobblers. She also told us she brought the dress home and was trying it on alot. How it didn't get destroyed before the wedding is nothing short of a miracle.

After looking at the dress on the model today I'm so confused why Greasy's dress had so much material, it seemed like excess was there. I wonder was it ordered in a massive size, was too big (think she said it was too big when it arrived) so the material to measurement ratio was way off? She said herself it was done so last minute there was barely enough time to alter it.

Don't forget Greasy kept posting the dress and even did a 'REELS' on a few other dresses, I think only once (weeks later) did Rachel from TWG re-post one photo from the side. She was clearly avoiding it and Greasy got no discount. Fast forward a few months later, Dom is given a paid piece of work to model some of their dresses... ouch!

Totally agree with the above that the constant posting of the dress ever since, and only the dress, is looking for validation that it was nice. Well Grace it wasn't, in fact it was one of the worst wedding dresses I've ever seen - it didn't suit nor fit you properly. Looked like a freebie dress but it wasn't!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.