Faces by Grace #88 Dom has her wedding Jen has her book Greasy uses old meat & overdoes the blusher look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look, I'm not shitting on alternative medicine and healthcare or beliefs. jen started at Reiki (after winning some lotto money, and/or getting a settlement from a former job, whatever you believe) is a recognised and certified healing technique even covered by a lot of private health insurance along with accupuncture etc, HOWEVER you have to be correctly certified and registered, something Jen never was so if you went to her, you couldn't claim it back. That speaks volumes to me. She also taught it here, ran courses and then certified others who went off and set up their own "businesses". There is zero regulation around it and it must infuriate the genuine people.
Whether you believe in it or not, it is wide open to people who just want to make money, manipulate others and bastardise eastern teachings and philosophies. Like this twit above with her "Ikigai". Ikigai is a Japanese concept referring to something that gives a person a sense of purpose, a reason for living. duck off outta that will you?! She sees Jen raking it in from these bullshit courses and wants a piece of the pie.

Jen then seemed to move out of the reiki zone, lost a lot of connections (Id LOVE t know what happened to the cabin in the woods with the creche, she closed that and pulled her kid out really quickly and there were rumours tit went down) and became one of those people who hits on loads of different teachings, basically whatever would make her the most money to allow her and her criminal record husband to feck off to Italy and was trendy and appeal to gobshites like Grace. I saw some of her responses to people who called her out even back then and she certainly didn;t give a "zen" vibe, quite the opposite. There are a million red flags around her. I loathe Grace but there are so many examples of Jen manipulating her based on what she would know from Graces social media.

She's a carnie level charlatan and anyone who associates with her is as bad. Fucks sake, you dont just become a tarot card reader ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
JESUS CHRIST THAT REEL also she weirdly showed 2 identical wedding pics and the second one appears and makes it a bit obvious the first one has been altered to slim her back area at least down a bit.
Also just saw Dom on Greasys pics from a few days ago, didn't recognise her at all! it really must be taking a toll on her

Reactions: 8
Relaying a Greasy related rumour I’ve just heard in work.

This person attended ZenJen’s workshop and has quit her full time job to train up in bowl banging. She was all over the scam competition. According to her LinkedIn, this seems correct. Calling herself a freelancer now career wise.

Now I can’t verify any of this. It’s just what I’ve heard, but apparently she’s in talks with Greasy and Jen. What venture this is, I don’t know? Maybe to set up a business or run more scam competitions? But looks like your girl sees herself as some sort of boss witch now - shareholder and now this? She must see content creation as beneath her.

View attachment 2029740
Edit: this account/business seems to be giving out freebie horoscope readings to influencers. Re sharing them on her stories. Definitely something fishing going on!
Isn’t she the one who “WON” the retreat to Italy? Scam written all over it!!!

Reactions: 11
The fact she’s packed in a full time job as a communications director (would have been an excellent salary!) speaks volumes of the money that can be made scamming people through horoscopes and tarot reading.

She worked in an agency so would have the contacts in influencer world to set this up. Her followers are rising slowly!

ZenJen buying brand new jeeps, living it up! They all want a bitta dah!

That post she has where you pick a number and read a card on her grid 🤣🤦‍♀️ very scientific. Hate the way they prey on vulnerable lonely people. Boils my blood!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Isn’t she the one who “WON” the retreat to Italy? Scam written all over it!!!
No, but she was all over it. I’m sure she’ll show up at all de retreahs, free of charge with Greasy in tow.
---
Also just saw Dom on Greasys pics from a few days ago, didn't recognise her at all! it really must be taking a toll on her
Yeah she looks drained and exhausted.
Suppose that will happen if you binge drink till all hours while your poor body is adjusting to hardcore new medication after newly being diagnosed with an auto immune disease that attacks your digestive system. Not to mention all the side effects it causes. One of the things you’re asked to avoid is smoking and drinking 💀

She even left / discharged herself from a hospital stay at Christmas to drive over 3 hours to stay overnight for a freebie. Where she proceeded to document the 3 course meal and cocktails she was ploughing into.

I waiver between feeling sorry for her one minute to thinking she’s a clown the next. I’m gobsmacked by her carry on. 🤦‍♀️ She’ll end up hospitalised by time her wedding comes round if she isn’t careful.
Dying to see her wedding photos though!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
We won't hear from Grease now for days. She's recharging in her pit. After all the edihin yesterday she's zapped

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dom is at the Penneys S/S 23 press day. Wonder did Greasy get the invite.....

Reactions: 6
Dom is at the Penneys S/S 23 press day. Wonder did Greasy get the invite.....
Wasn’t she a plus one for Dimmers last Penney’s event? Greasy had to buy her own dress. Or maybe Dim nabbed one for your girl.

Greasy has no shame. Happy to show up as a plus one to events now!
---
Denise is at the penneys thing too.

Last edited:
The ironic thing is can you imagine the amount of content that she would have had if she bothered to record on her two over nights

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The ironic thing is can you imagine the amount of content that she would have had if she bothered to record on her two over nights
This is it ...she has so many opportunities...no ..nothing ...sloppy pasta salad ...radio silence...ladies its mid march she have had 2 or 3 I will post more ...she has had a trip to Portugal and 2 overnight free stays ...I haven't left my county !!!

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion-
FBG, everybody's plus one, carries on like she's childless with no job to be done

• Haha
Reactions: 69
I'd love to know what she was doing all day. Like honestly. It's mad, by all accounts the days the kids are in creche they're the last to leave a lot of the time despite her living close enough and having 2 cars.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.