Faces by Grace #88 Dom has her wedding Jen has her book Greasy uses old meat & overdoes the blusher look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was meant to bring my husband to the K club for his birthday a few months ago. It didn’t happen because other bills came along which took precedence over a night away. But imagine being a paying customer, some people having to save hard to pay for a night away. And there in the bar area you see 2 knackety knack insta Tallaght huns with their phones out and the common heads on them enjoying their freebie stay that they won’t even appreciate. duck the K club now, I won’t go there ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Seems it is possible to say ‘no’ to an invite. Jen posted that she’s missing out on the Oscar’s kclub night… can only guess it’s because she has responsibilities and obligations as a parent … G could learn something from that.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Seems it is possible to say ‘no’ to an invite. Jen posted that she’s missing out on the Oscar’s kclub night… can only guess it’s because she has responsibilities and obligations as a parent … G could learn something from that.
I thought the same. She often misses events (and makes a point of telling us, wonder is she throwing shade at G 🤭)

Reactions: 30
I was meant to bring my husband to the K club for his birthday a few months ago. It didn’t happen because other bills came along which took precedence over a night away. But imagine being a paying customer, some people having to save hard to pay for a night away. And there in the bar area you see 2 knackety knack insta Tallaght huns with their phones out and the common heads on them enjoying their freebie stay that they won’t even appreciate. duck the K club now, I won’t go there ever.
Whoever is running the event is paying for their stay? Or is it a K club event!?

Reactions: 7
Heeeor Kips ja see me clean women's best hoodie anywhere? I'm working tonight at de K Club for de Oscars Kips il be back when de kids go to school. Don't forgeh Sienna's lunchbox Kips a boiled egg and beehrooh and chop up a bit a celery der Kips if ye have a min.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I had a good laugh at the idea of Pippa running into Grace at the K Club. I’d be confident that Pipsey would run a MILE from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So she’s not a plus 1 then? Dom looked alone in her room tour. Only one goodie bag on the bed.

although your girl would have hers stuffed in the suitcase by now. Side eyeing an op to grab Dom’s too.

Tragic that a mother of 2 who can’t stay a night at home is tagging around with people with no responsibilities.

Reactions: 16
There is absolutely no need for Grease to be there - she wasn’t even INVITED!! Those poor little kids at home who she avoids like the plague 💔 I hope someone can add her march sleepovers to the wiki !

Reactions: 30
How do we know Grease wasn’t invited? Who is bunking in with?
She's not Dom's plus one because Denise is. Jens journey said she couldn't go so I assumed Grease was going in her place. She hardly got an invite herself surely??

Reactions: 6
She's not Dom's plus one because Denise is. Jens journey said she couldn't go so I assumed Grease was going in her place. She hardly got an invite herself surely??
Gotcha! You’d think Greasy would be banned at 5 star venues by now.

Reactions: 11
Agreed. I'd go anywhere else. Been there and spent near €300, won't go back. Constantly giving freebies. Who exactly is Dominique influencing to go there? She works in a furniture store. Do these hotels think we're going to say 'oh the tallagh hun is there, quick I must book a stay'...cat!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's the same dress she wears all the time it's rotten she hasn't a clue about glam. She doesn't seem to spend much on clothes for her or her children poor sienna clothes always look too small on her and never dressed nice either.if she hadn't got Bug creche fees to pay I'm sure she would have some extra cash to cloth herself and her kids

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.