Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quackers

VIP Member
Gosh I’d be furious if I was giving a percentage of my bookings to the laziest and most unprofessional “influencer” ever. Wonder if Holly & co knew this was the situation when they signed to Matchdick🤔
I actually looked this company up today.
max vogue grace Holly James and possibly rob were all listed as members.

Reactions: 1

Wonder Woman

Chatty Member
I don’t give my kids grapes as I’m terrified of choking (they eat loads of other fruits!!) but should she not have cut the ones for Sienna?? Also I didn’t think popcorn was allowed in school lunch boxes??
I usually hate commenting on other parents food but usually popcorn is not allowed in crèche. Primary school is ok. I know popcorn is on my eldest menu.

Wonder Woman

Chatty Member
Covid created a backlog for developmental checks and I think H would have been hit right at that age where speech and final checks before preschool would have been done. His checks may have never happened.
it also depends on the the PHN. My youngest is a few months younger than H. He hasn’t seen the PHN since the 9-11 check. Some have scaled back. Especially the PHN where I am.
To be fair, his speech isn’t that bad I think it’s more his “accent”. It’s the way Grace speaks so he will speak like that.
My youngest has full on chats but at times he can be incoherent.

winterblu

VIP Member
That’s because she took inches off her body. Photoshopped to feck.
---
I cannot believe this yoke didn’t mention her children once on Mother’s Day. Not even an inkling of mentioning them. She spoke to Crisps and told us that, could have been an opportunity to mention them. But no. She’s all ME ME ME. I despise her more and more the more I read about her on here. She’s an evil person, I’m telling you
She mentioned them in her post with photo

SheStunned

Did she give Marcus a bad review? I see his place has shut down.
also why would she be reviewing James Kavanagh?

Sorry off topic but follow her and interested!
Yes I saw this the other day, the comments they were throwing at each were as share as knives!

That swimsuit is way too small !!!!
If anyone is looking for a decent swimsuit actually I got this in dunnes last week. Wore it in Centreparcs, very comfy. Was a bit iffy about the square neck but it's actually better for jumping around in 😅
If its shaping did you find you had to size up?