Faces by Grace #88 Dom has her wedding Jen has her book Greasy uses old meat & overdoes the blusher look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard mags and linzi are on the rocks don't know how true it is though 🤷🏼‍♀️ although linzi has been mia from mags insta lately.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
One job to do this MONTH kids screaming and the jumper is dirty

1) fly the loo and do the ad in front of the door
2) wait till you go to do it
3) actually do it on international womens day

Reactions: 14
Careful now mags will be on here soon telling us they're fine 😂
Yippee! I’m only Dying to hear the latest on her career and her journey to greatness.

The two dopes will be back dreaming of starting a podcast after they’re nigh out. “Look how piss easy it is Mags! We can read true crime stories off Wikipedia. Then we could both sit on our holes all week. You’ll need to start looking for someone to replace you and run the Beacon NEOW”

I love how she was so angry she didn’t even try to hide her identity 😹😹😹😹

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She says, “We’re babysi…..I’m babysitting them.”

I’d say Chrisso was dragged down there too.
“If oi have ta do it den so do u.”

• Haha
The ad 🙈 why choose the moment of the day when you’re in the company of hyper kids to film the bleeping ad? It’s like me deciding to do a teams meeting as soon as the kids get home. (I’ve done that too when I’ve had no choice but the TV is on, they’re out of view, treats are given and they know to be quite🤣).

The dirty top, the noise, the international women’s day code 3 days late and then “you might be able to use my discount code”. So can you use the flipping code or not? Why “might “?

Do these agencies give them any feedback or direction? Even mags? She’s the queen of HR, you’d think she’d have a few tips for her.

Reactions: 37
I thought that too so went back in and yep, She says we!! Not a chance she could mind 4 kids on her own.
Kips had the kids while she was in Wicklow and again for the podcast night out for Mags so he was owed me time yesterday.

No way could your girl cope so she enlisted Mags. The two still scuttered from the night before 🥴🥴

Reactions: 9
Poor hun is most likely taken to the bed today after her busy day "babysitting" today will be a movie marathon snuggles on the couch with her loved ones aka- cah & dog.

She must have zero life aspirations. Like is this her career/ life path? I'm bored for her!

Reactions: 11
Dom and jen have a comp for the square tallaght ...she was def a plus one on the night away ...it looks like she is on less and less pr lists ...all she has is women's best and they obv have no standards...she is taking whatever dividend from matchsticks and letting the others do the work ...she is clearly not liked ..id say Dom tolerates her and Jen shades her with showing she stays with her kid...commits to workouts etc!

Reactions: 15
Remember she did ads for the square during lockdowns then came on and said she hates shopping in covid and it makes her uncomfortable, but hey! Shop in da squayer!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I’d say Grace won’t get any more work with the Square - wasn’t it a shoe shop in there she went to with Covid symptoms to grab some freebie shoes for the kids and when the store was alerted to it they had to do a deep clean. I’m sure that the shopping centre management and pr would be notified of that.

I’d say Grace won’t get any more work with the Square - wasn’t it a shoe shop in there she went to with Covid symptoms to grab some freebie shoes for the kids and when the store was alerted to it they had to do a deep clean. I’m sure that the shopping centre management and pr would be notified of that.
Tbf you’d have to do a deep clean after her anyway 🧼

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This needs to go in the wiki !!

Did she have covid ?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.