Faces by Grace #88 Dom has her wedding Jen has her book Greasy uses old meat & overdoes the blusher look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When was her last run. She will really struggle finishing a 5k without the training 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Quick! Crop sehs are on sale!!

Grabbing more free tit that doesn’t suit her.
---
When was her last run. She will really struggle finishing a 5k without the training 😂
I updated the running club wiki with the deets last night. Xoxo 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The lunchbox was empty likely because there wasn't alot of food to sustain a child all day at school so every morsel hoovered.

Reactions: 15
Jaysis, this is what her thread has been reduced to - shops long closed!!!!
Just shows the standard of her content - long gone!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I'm actually more annoyed by her lack of content then I was by her crappy content. At least when it's crap there is something to take the piss out of!!! It's just so boring now!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
What’s the excuse for no content again this week? Relative over from Japan? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How she hasn't dropped below 176k is beyond me.
Can't wait for her to announce her weekly comeback cause she's just ✨so busy✨

Has she forgotten how to put her hand under her chin and pose? Or maybe she's forgotten that stupid fake laugh. She can't come on if these talents are lost!!

Reactions: 21
Is it gone?? Shows how long it is since I’ve been shopping in town

April 2020 or so, it was all over the news because the staff of some stores protested, barricaded themselves in, prevented trucks from entering to pick up stock..... was a fairly huge story tbh. would Greasy have been pregnant with her second at the time? Understandable to have missed it then, much bigger things to have been going on 😂

Reactions: 2
One day, soon, hopefully, we will be saying remember the influencer that influenced no one, ever, what was her name, remember her.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
One day, soon, hopefully, we will be saying remember the influencer that influenced no one, ever, what was her name, remember her.
She might release a book with the worse grammar and punctuation that the world has ever seen.
TROLLZ - dey never knew woh oi meant

• Haha
Reactions: 11
April 2020 or so, it was all over the news because the staff of some stores protested, barricaded themselves in, prevented trucks from entering to pick up stock..... was a fairly huge story tbh. would Greasy have been pregnant with her second at the time? Understandable to have missed it then, much bigger things to have been going on 😂
Oh I do remember that now you say it. Yes!!

Reactions: 1
Is this it for the day content wise?

Can someone tell me how she earns money from this?
Was thinking about this and it's hard to figure out how this is a job or career for her, how is she able to earn a living from it? Bar her Women's Best ambassadorship and the odd ad - she doesn't seem to be doing anything else. She's not networking, she doesn't seem to be friends with any other influencers, she doesn't do reviews or tutorials, she doesn't seem to have any make up brands willing to work with her, she's not involved in anything else eg a cause to promote (Have we heard a mention of St Pat's in recent months?).

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.