Faces by Grace #88 Dom has her wedding Jen has her book Greasy uses old meat & overdoes the blusher look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But that post was saying they love her account hence why she reshared. I’d love to know what aspect of her account they love?! The fact she has no content? Her sweaty gym face? The cat licking the dog? A picture of her watch, coffee, kids lunches etc. like what aspect of her page is appealing?!
Yeah but they’d a load of problematic women noted so they don’t do much research!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
But that post was saying they love her account hence why she reshared. I’d love to know what aspect of her account they love?! The fact she has no content? Her sweaty gym face? The cat licking the dog? A picture of her watch, coffee, kids lunches etc. like what aspect of her page is appealing?!
I didn't even read it tbh. I hate all that women supporting women crap. Grace has zero content. No idea why she has any followers at all. She's even stopped telling us what day it is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Did she just post for IWD a day late 🤣
What was the tik tok the one with the mascara in her eye? I don’t have tik tok

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The TikTok was her spooning out something from a pot some sort of mousse or something. It was half gone and she didn't actually say what it was just said to listen to this for asmr.

Reactions: 10
Just leave this here for you lol

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Like many others no doubt, we’re here working our cushy jobs so we can look forward to juggling our money at the end of the week,bills coming out of our ears…..,,kids sick, kids school tours, kids sport/activities etc etc etc and there she is squelching a pot of bleeping yogurt for TikTok and happy in the notion that she is somehow relating to her audience with this riveting content, she is quite literally as thick as that pot of rancid yoghurt 🙄

edited for spelling

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So she is away for a night with Dermalogica. Dom is also there but has it marked as a PR stay. Grace…of course she doesn’t.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
And here we have her day out. Dom is there too. I'm sure she'll fill us in on everything the skincare brand has and not just show us the free food she's gonna demolish.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ooh what pictures of grub will her followers be treated to? The anticipation…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That new Dermalogica serum alone is 175e. Can’t wait to see Grace slapping it all over her face in a months time

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
If you didn’t know any better , you would think she was a food blogger! All we see at these events is her lunch

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Women's Day post the day after, picture of another free lunch.... wow it keeps getting better

Reactions: 13
I actually spoke to a beautician awhile back who was working in the spa of a 5 star hotel. Cant remember the details exactly but Grabby said she would show the spa etc on her stories. She was treated to all the extras and a bottle of champagne etc. Never mentioned a thing.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.