Faces by Grace #88 Dom has her wedding Jen has her book Greasy uses old meat & overdoes the blusher look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This just boils my blood. At the moment it seems to be the norm (dare i say fashionable) for people to claim depression and anxiety simply to create content and it's absolutely despicable. There are others making money from mental health that to my mind is scummy behaviour. It's dangerous dangerous territory that these self appointed mental health "experts" are muscling into just to make a quick buck from people, some of whom are at their lowest.
Sorry, rant over - it's just my bug bear at the moment - every day a new person in the public eye who has been battling depression, it's just too much.
Yes totally agree, there is a HUGE difference between having some hard times and some bad mental health and Mental Illness. Just because you go through a bad period does not mean you have a mental illness, its very annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Treated to wet soggy salad covered in sauce. Soaking wet pasta lumped on top. 😖🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I dont know where to start 🤪
In her first video.....her phone broke. Then her phone and camera was robbed. She is asking for help with content even then. She has lost 3 stone and is all about the health and fitness and wants to help others. In video 2 she diagnosed herself with an eating disorder then says it happened again while she was in Australia. So did she lose weight from being healthy or her self diagnosed eating disorder? She complains non stop about having to work. Everything is an excuse to not have to anything. Video 2 she is rambling. Jumping from story to story. Not making any sense. I had to stop watching the 2nd video. I am clinically depressed and can have anxiety attacks. I have daily suicidal thoughts. I am a nurse. I work long difficult shifts. I am fun and happy and people love being around me. It would shock them if they knew what my brain holds. Everyone has anxiety. It's a human trait. Its what helps us run from danger. I really do not think she was carried home by her friends but I do think right now she is lost. It's like she is doing the bare minimum to get by. She may be low after the wedding, it happens but its the pretending that life is wonderful thats hard to watch. I really don't think herself and kips are happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I dont know where to start 🤪
In her first video.....her phone broke. Then her phone and camera was robbed. She is asking for help with content even then. She has lost 3 stone and is all about the health and fitness and wants to help others. In video 2 she diagnosed herself with an eating disorder then says it happened again while she was in Australia. So did she lose weight from being healthy or her self diagnosed eating disorder? She complains non stop about having to work. Everything is an excuse to not have to anything. Video 2 she is rambling. Jumping from story to story. Not making any sense. I had to stop watching the 2nd video. I am clinically depressed and can have anxiety attacks. I have daily suicidal thoughts. I am a nurse. I work long difficult shifts. I am fun and happy and people love being around me. It would shock them if they knew what my brain holds. Everyone has anxiety. It's a human trait. Its what helps us run from danger. I really do not think she was carried home by her friends but I do think right now she is lost. It's like she is doing the bare minimum to get by. She may be low after the wedding, it happens but its the pretending that life is wonderful thats hard to watch. I really don't think herself and kips are happy.
I hope you're ok xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The main difference in the photos from then and now is they all looked genuinely happy then, even poor little sienna,. Grease is dead behind the eyes now, whenever kips is shown he looks like he hates her (wouldn’t blame him) and sienna always looks tired, worried and through other.. what went wrong.. I’ve no doubt grease is to blame for it all, I know he could stand up and grow a pair of balls but I do think the whole family’s problems are caused by her

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She used to have a natural smile with her teeth on show. Now she smiles with her mouth closed & it looks fake.

Reactions: 4
Well thank god she told me what to put in my salad. I'd belost without ya Grease xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's definitely an attention seeking so and so and knows how to get the attention but I do reckon she suffers and the attention she gets from it gets her high iykwim.i have a friend like her, ex friend, it was me me me but she was babied and lapped the attention too so its a bit of nature v nurture I think .
---
Grace will look like Tina Galvin when she's older !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m surprised she wasn’t at Lizzo last night.
Stomping around pissed drunk with the bulldog. Typical Monday night for them two.

---
I think we didn’t give this enough attention
This is one of my favs. Love the scene where she rises from the dead 💀 🫥🤣 gives me anxiehe the way she always puts on instant tan with the FIT already on. She’s so lazy!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.