Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ny_style

VIP Member
I actually spoke to a beautician awhile back who was working in the spa of a 5 star hotel. Cant remember the details exactly but Grabby said she would show the spa etc on her stories. She was treated to all the extras and a bottle of champagne etc. Never mentioned a thing.
Tough luck for that spa. If they’d surprised a paying customer with a bottle of bubbles, and another customer with a few extras, those clients would have told everyone they know about how nice it was.
Sucking up to pointless lazy influencers might stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Kswiss2020

Chatty Member
I would give anything to have a child say happy Mother’s Day to me today . She is the most selfish person ever. Those poor kids . This is who the mother and baby fair uses as their speaker too!! Hopefully not any more

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Jeez I really can't believe her! What mother of preschool/school going age swans off for a Sunday night as a tag along for something she most likely has no interest in. Fair enough if you only get away once in a blue moon. But seriously she had no business being there, She wasn't even invited by the PR, no need to be there and it was just an excuse for her to skive off for the night. She doesn't care about anyone else but herself. And her family are enabling this.
On moaning about how tired she is after staying up unnecessarily till 4am watching an unbelievably boring awards show for absolutely no reason. Bog off Grace!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

khaigs

VIP Member
Mags, MAGS!!!! When you read here, I need an MRI apt. in The Beacon asap. There’s a 9 week waiting list. Can you get me in tomorrow? Like you did for Greasy ? That would be great. Thanks love

• Haha
Reactions: 42

bluebambino

Chatty Member

How did she post that? The fucking 🐪🦶
---
I’m honestly fucking dying watching a grown woman dancing in her bedroom like she’s 14 and not only that but posting it online like it’s completely fucking normal. Imagine all the practicing in her bedroom for that. This is why her kids are dumped in crèche, so she can dance and try on ill fitting clothes and experiment with make up. It’s bonkers.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I know it shouldn't and I should just move on with my life 😅 but her laziness really really fucking bothers me.
She is just utterly useless at her job. Yet here she is, again, getting invited to freebie events. It's so frustrating.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Gillygilly

I have seen hundreds of ASMR videos. Not once has anyone ever spoken over it and said "listen to this for ASMR". The whole point is that you are listening to the ASMR inducing sound, NOT the person recording it 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Look, I'm not shitting on alternative medicine and healthcare or beliefs. jen started at Reiki (after winning some lotto money, and/or getting a settlement from a former job, whatever you believe) is a recognised and certified healing technique even covered by a lot of private health insurance along with accupuncture etc, HOWEVER you have to be correctly certified and registered, something Jen never was so if you went to her, you couldn't claim it back. That speaks volumes to me. She also taught it here, ran courses and then certified others who went off and set up their own "businesses". There is zero regulation around it and it must infuriate the genuine people.
Whether you believe in it or not, it is wide open to people who just want to make money, manipulate others and bastardise eastern teachings and philosophies. Like this twat above with her "Ikigai". Ikigai is a Japanese concept referring to something that gives a person a sense of purpose, a reason for living. Fuck off outta that will you?! She sees Jen raking it in from these bullshit courses and wants a piece of the pie.

Jen then seemed to move out of the reiki zone, lost a lot of connections (Id LOVE t know what happened to the cabin in the woods with the creche, she closed that and pulled her kid out really quickly and there were rumours shit went down) and became one of those people who hits on loads of different teachings, basically whatever would make her the most money to allow her and her criminal record husband to feck off to Italy and was trendy and appeal to gobshites like Grace. I saw some of her responses to people who called her out even back then and she certainly didn;t give a "zen" vibe, quite the opposite. There are a million red flags around her. I loathe Grace but there are so many examples of Jen manipulating her based on what she would know from Graces social media.

She's a carnie level charlatan and anyone who associates with her is as bad. Fucks sake, you dont just become a tarot card reader ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

MauraH1

Hi I was having dinner in the Kclub yesterday evening with my husband and kids, we are really loyal customers to the Kclub as we’ve had our wedding & babies christening afters there. Low and behold all these girlos walk through with their spa robes on, recording us all with their phones out as we’re having drinks and nibbles and some had sunglasses on which was so odd, like they didn’t want to be seen without makeup on or something! I felt so uncomfortable and I’m legit just waiting to see myself on someone’s stories.

Edit- another family was behind us and all I could hear the father say to his wife ‘looks like there’s some influencer shite going on’ he was so vocal and I don’t blame him as we were all in their recordings/ pictures etc!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

jazzbot

VIP Member
941D75CD-3F7D-4292-9D23-75094488018F.png

“Oim babysitting me own kids aren’t I great!? Can youse hear me over de noise? Hello? Me discount code is “Mongeyfilth” , filming from de moment I wake up always. Gimme dah choclih dere Hayden that’s mammy Greasy’s not yours 🥴😵💫🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

bluebambino

Chatty Member
The ad 🙈 why choose the moment of the day when you’re in the company of hyper kids to film the fucking ad? It’s like me deciding to do a teams meeting as soon as the kids get home. (I’ve done that too when I’ve had no choice but the TV is on, they’re out of view, treats are given and they know to be quite🤣).

The dirty top, the noise, the international women’s day code 3 days late and then “you might be able to use my discount code”. So can you use the flipping code or not? Why “might “?

Do these agencies give them any feedback or direction? Even mags? She’s the queen of HR, you’d think she’d have a few tips for her.

Reactions: 37

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
On holidays and still no content really ?

No recommendations just that Chris's family have loads
No quick get ready with me chatty stories
No chats about where she found best to get a few summer clothes before going
No actual review of books just pictures of what she's read
No info on what make up she finds works well in the HEAH
No info on suncream (cos she doesn't wear any)

What makes Grace an influencer vs. some dose from school you forgot to unfollow ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

HumphreyB

VIP Member
She posts more from her holiday she paid for herself than she did the resort she was paid to advertise

Reactions: 36