Faces by Grace #88 Dom has her wedding Jen has her book Greasy uses old meat & overdoes the blusher look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the Did you get an invite comment was sarcastic?? Please tell me it's sarcastic????

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought the Did you get an invite comment was sarcastic?? Please tell me it's sarcastic????
Don’t think it is!!! You’d be seriously worried for the mental health/intelligence of some of these followers! You can see similar on Trishas Transformation page. These people walk among us/teach our kids😳

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I thought it was "Did you get an invite" as in to the event in the K club, not the actual Oscars. It doesn't mention the Oscars at all. I thought a sarcastic comment also as people on this thread were wondering if she was invited or Doms plus 1.

Reactions: 11
I thought it was "Did you get an invite" as in to the event in the K club, not the actual Oscars. It doesn't mention the Oscars at all. I thought a sarcastic comment also as people on this thread were wondering if she was invited or Doms plus 1.
No Greases photo says Oscars Glam ready no mention of KClub & your one pipes up ‘Did you get an invite?!’
There are a lot of dumb people around, don’t underestimate the stupidity!

• Haha
No Greases photo says Oscars Glam ready no mention of KClub & your one pipes up ‘Did you get an invite?!’
And Iv looked at her page she seems kinda annoying in that stupid nice way!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It has K Club tagged right under FBGs name, I think that follower is referring to this too tbf to her

Reactions: 1
Imagine Baby Grace mentoring you? 😭

Most important- naps, exploiting your kids
Least important - work
✌

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Victim Complex 101 - its always someone elses fault. Never yours. Never own anything and cry troll and bully the minute someone questions you

Reactions: 11
That reels should come with a warning. I couldn't watch it made me dizzy tbh.
They really haven't aged well have they. Imagine what they'll be like in another 9 years.
Their heads are cut off on most and in some of the pics it’s just her head. “Happy Anniversary Kipsy, love ya bbz, he’s a pic of me face, I love this one of me” 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That reels should come with a warning. I couldn't watch it made me dizzy tbh.
They really haven't aged well have they. Imagine what they'll be like in another 9 years.
I think that's why she has it moving so fast...jeez don't get me wrong myself and the husband are not as fresh faced as we once were but they really changed alot !

Reactions: 7
Hear me out...... Has Dom signed up to greasy agency and greasy is tagging along as a sort of mentor??? I just cant believe that a grown married mother of 2 would spend her days tagging along on someone else's job. I'm here thinking about my friends asking me can they come and spend the day with me on my ward 😂
I wouldn’t be surprised if that agency is set up that way with a mentor at all, very MLM vibes when it mentioned they all make a cut of who they sign up. Christ Dom has to be the perfect target for that type of thing. Late to the thread but can’t believe the lengths she went to with this freebie! Really disappointed in the kclub it wasn’t long ago they were complaining about McGregor bringing down the place but then they’ll go hold an Oscar’s event for influencers? More Maldron if you ask me. Was it even sponsored or promoted sure what was the point? She has no shame

Quite a number of instagrammers I follow have been for a free L'Oreal hair treatment today. I take it Grace hasn't been invited for one - if she had she wouldn't have been hanging about the hotel or complaining about being tired, she'd have been straight into town to grab that freebie.
We should add the results of some of her advertising campaigns to her wiki, it’s no wonder brands don’t want to work for her.
the Smyths voucher, momenti, her trip to glasson, sketchers, I know there’s more!

But I thought she announced in true Grace confusion with sayings that they celebrated 9 years around the sun together on his birthday?

That clip should come with an epilepsy warning.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hangggg onnnnnnnn

I watched that reel.

It looks like a nine year old put it together.

This is what she pretends to do for a living?! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.