Faces by Grace #88 Dom has her wedding Jen has her book Greasy uses old meat & overdoes the blusher look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All fur coat and no knickers the pair of them. Imagine paying hundreds to treat yourself to a stay there and coming across these two chavs.
I hope she left the tracksuit at home.

(Just to be clear, I'm well aware they did not pay for this trip!)

Reactions: 29
So she was away in Wicklow, then out for Mag’s birthday, then “babysat” her own kids and now is away in The K Club. What a self indulgent weekend she had

Reactions: 35
Most women in theirs 30s it can be hard to find time or money to get away with the besties. This group get to do it on a frequent basis

Reactions: 21
Remember she came on crying when she had covid even though S appeared to have been sent off to her mams?

Reactions: 11
Ah come on , sure Grace is known to be a film buff, off to the cinema every week & providing very detailed film reviews (" it's greah, go see it vibesz ") so of course she is going to an Oscar screening!!

What a joke!!! How is she not mortified!?
She is a glorified plus 1... but the merest whiff of a child free day, & she's the JD Sports trackie on quicker than you can say "Kips I'm off to work, byyyyyyeeee"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just occurred to me...as its a screening for the Oscars, will they be expected to dress up for the event?!

Will tonight be the night she wears the bridesmaid dress? 👗

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Ah come on , sure Grace is known to be a film buff, off to the cinema every week & providing very detailed film reviews (" it's greah, go see it vibesz ") so of course she is going to an Oscar screening!!

What a joke!!! How is she not mortified!?
She is a glorified plus 1... but the merest whiff of a child free day, & she's the JD Sports trackie on quicker than you can say "Kips I'm off to work, byyyyyyeeee"
Not a hope is this lazy wagon gonna stay awake until 4-5am. These ceremonies go on forever. She's gonna be snoring her head off.

And She'll come on her stories in 3 weeks time telling us who won the awards!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not a hope is this lazy wagon gonna stay awake until 4-5am. These ceremonies go on forever. She's gonna be snoring her head off.

And She'll come on her stories in 3 weeks time telling us who won the awards!!!!
She’ll be on the lady petrol. Trollied as per 🍷🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.