Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hansnomesmans

Going to throw out an early thread suggestion, this one is moving fairly quick🤣

Covid symptoms, Panic attacks and wine, just get her a babysitter and she’ll be fine!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109

Janeymac

Thread #8 for FBG! Thread title by the one and only @Janeymac ! Edited ever so slightly to fit
I would just like to say thank you all so so much for this prestigious honour. I have worked so hard creating amazing content for these threads and I’m glad it has all paid off. Keep an eye out for more great content coming soon ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Janeymac

You know girls I’m about to get real honest here and probably fuck off tattle for. Few days in pure embarrassment. Maybe I’m jealous of how easy these instagram huns make money and get freebies. I save all year into my credit union to cover big expenses like my insurance etc. Today I took out my car insurance money and a few quid to cover buying clothes and shoes for my little boy to go to school in two weeks. No freebies for me. Stupidly I ran into the shop on my way home and I’m actually sick to my stomach to say I dropped the money out of my pocket somewhere between the shop door and the car which isn’t covered by cctv. Over half my whole years savings Gone in a second.
I’m a full time carer to a child with additional medical needs. And because of my own stupidity some prick is 700 quid better off this evening and I’m left fucked.
I wish I had the balls to not give a fuck and go on insta and sell my soul for cash and freebies.
sorry for the rant I’m just so Fucked Off right now and hating everyone. Haven’t even told my husband yet because he’ll go mental.

totally off topic but makes me hate this insta world even more.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

J.BFletcher

Chatty Member
I thought about writing this earlier but then I was influenced by Grace to have a nap and I woke up seeing the world differently! This is a long post. TLDR is probably a fair response.

I’m not a fan of Grace. I find her too hard to watch to be honest because of all the ups and downs in her mood. I don’t believe people who are constantly happy, nor do i want to watch someone who is constantly sad. But this girl is like a yo-yo in the hands of a 4year old! She’s bouncing off the four walls! Has about 40 different personalities depending on what shit she tries to flog or what mood she wants to portray and is unbelievable for making excuses. please don’t hate for what I’m about to say...

People come on threads to bash Grace more than anyone else I follow on this and a lot of time Grace should LISTEN to a lot of what is being said about her disgraceful photoshopping antics, her bullshit reviews, her lazy chewtorials, her on again off again anxiety and I do get that anxiety is a personal thing.... but she has somehow tried to make it impersonal by talking so much about it and each time it’s such a different feeling for her. It’s like she reads a little bit more about it and then BOOM she has the symptoms! Then she panders to the critics afterwards e.g. claiming that she didn’t drink the wine the other night because she knows it’s a depressant. She could have said to Kips that she didn’t want to drink it on camera or stopped photographing it for the Gram but only when she was called out did she address it... the girl hasn’t a clue where she is going from one end to the next. but...

there are some incredibly mean comments on here calling her fat and body shaming her. I get it she lies an awful lot and it’s hard not to react to her shit but she’s NOT fooling any of us here... just some of her gullible followers! I go through my friends list and look at who follows her and I think, there is no way that these people are convinced she is the real deal. I think they follow Grace because her life actually pales in comparison to theirs and they feel sorry for her but watch her because it makes them feel better. I think I watch her because it feels like some sort of social experiment and her content at the moment really is the gift that keeps on giving!

I don’t particularly feel sorry for her or her family because they do enable her a lot of the time! But when it comes to those kids there is no way she is abusing them. Regular parents that I know showcase their kids online from the minute they are born. What’s that saying? “other people’s children, no one cares”. I honestly don’t care about anyone’s kids but my own! Harsh but true! Grace’s kids have a roof over their head and toys to play with and they’re meeting their milestones. That isn’t a sign of neglect. Sure, Grace is a pain and doesn’t come across as particularly maternal nor does she show any real interest in conversing with her daughter ON CAMERA, but if that truly affects Sienna now then it will affect their relationship in the future and Grace will be to blame.

I know lots of parents who ignore their kids SOME of the time. We don’t see it behind closed doors or because those parents aren’t stupid enough to post things that might make them a target for gossip online! Sienna could have been interrupting her all day. Kids that age can be relentless. They need to learn manners too. The only difference is Grace and Kips weren’t having a conversation. Grace was once again documenting a boring dinner for us. The fact that Grace persisted to record it with Sienna interrupting was just testament to how Grace is unable to assess situations in the moment and judge what people might think! She had a job to do and Grace isn’t a good multitasker! She can only focus on one thing because she’s an uncontrollable liar! This always leads to her doing damage control which people can see right through. She has no hindsight. It doesn’t mean she’s an awful mother. Grace was carrying on like a spoilt child herself tapping the table at Kips and Sienna’s comment about “don’t you know my name?” could have been in relation to anything under the sun. Kids say strange things. There’s no need to manipulate this situation. I think people are blowing this way out of proportion calling it “heartbreaking”. The child doesn’t look hurt or damaged. and I know I’ve commented previously on the thread about Grace not talking directly to Sienna and more to the camera but that still doesn’t mean she’s an awful mother.

I worry for Sienna when it comes to school in years to come if Grace doesn’t cop herself on and other kids learn who she is! That’s my only real concern. I grew up with an alcoholic father which was never an issue for me until I went to school and kids slagged me off about my father falling around the place. I never saw that and I always felt like I came from a loving home with a loving father but then I was suddenly on the lookout for issues with my dad when I kept getting picked on! These kids wouldn’t have seen my dad drunk either so i know now that it came from their parents talking and it spread to their children and back to me! There’s no doubt that adults will talk about Grace especially if they’re in the same school and the kids will carry things back. That’s where Grace needs to be more considerate of her children and what she posts online about them and about herself. But it’s not heartbreaking watching a two minute conversation where Grace ignores the child. It’s a reality in most households.

What I’m trying to really get at is that Grace’s threads are some of the most interesting to read. Unfortunately it is at her expense! some people are taking it too far though for the sake of something else to pick on her for. She’s likely going to need a new thread by tomorrow. call her out for all the bullshit antics but there is nobody here who can say that they wouldn’t accept help from a loved one for babysitting or that they have answered every one of their children’s silly questions. My mother loves babysitting and I feel bad if I don’t let her when she offers because there’s no real reason she can’t. Grace is very lucky to have all the help she gets whether she asks for it or it’s offered but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t want to rear her own kids or she has no time for them. Sure, it comes across like she cannot cope very well with parenthood but that’s different than being a bad parent. People on here talk way too much about parenting and none of us are experts guys. Everyone has something to say about the likes of Lisa Jordan, Nikki whelan, Tara makeup, Aoibhinn Garrihy, Rosie Connolly and even Terrie McEvoys dog! they might have different blogging styles, different parenting styles and we get it... they’re not everyone’s cup of tea. But none of these people including Grace are abusing their kids.Tattle lifers need to be a little less sanctimonious when they start raving about parenthood and how everyone else is doing it wrong! That and the body shaming!

Reactions: 67

Natasha88x

I never comment on these I’m more of a lurker. But oh my god. Her first day with her two kids and all of a sudden she doesn’t feel well. And pawns sienna off again so she can nap with the baby 😐she’s a lazy pig. Like rare your children

Reactions: 58

ElleHeezy1

Who are the absolute mongos that comment “big hugs” like who the fuck would indulge this lazy fat mess!! Ugh!
I recently discovered that my best friend is one of these people. I would appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers at this difficult time.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Scarbouro

VIP Member
So she's not feeling well. She has a runny nose, sore throat.... And went to a fucking shopping centre to the skechers store! 😳 You're not supposed to go anywhere if you're showing any symptoms of Covid. She really is a dumbass. 😡

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I got a lump in my throat lookin at the latest story there.. sienna trying to talk and grace obviously doesnt care and even said ok can I talk now . Poor bloody child ... put the god dam phone down and listen to your child .. 😔😔😔😔

Then says "he calls me down and its not on the table '.... I'd fuck them loaded fries at her mush I swear...

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

Wentback

Chatty Member
Wow!! She’s a cunt!.. it’s my mental health I’m not looking for tips or advice!! Well fuck up posting about it then you lying geebag!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Olive85

"Can I talk now, are ya finished" to little sienna! The sarcasm and dismissal of a 4 year old is shocking 😔

• Sad
  • Angry

Beebles

VIP Member
We all know kids can be relentless with the chitter chatter and it can be annoying HOWEVER every single time grace has sienna on screen she seems annoyed at her. If she isn’t performing properly (being cute, selling or showing off the latest freebie) then she gets dismissed quickly. Sienna sees how much time and energy grace spends on her phone so whenever she sees it out she tries to get a piece of the attention, the same attention Hayden gets for just burping into the camera. The child is dying for undivided attention from grace. She knows she’s past her sell by date of being a cute toddler. Any photos grace takes of her (1 for every 200 of hayhay) sienna has the blogger poses on because that’s all she sees grace do and wants to please her. Even last nights story where sienna said she got a pillow for her Mammy, 2 weeks ago she was massaging her back and hands, other times it’s been that she’s taking care if grace Because grace is unwell.. this is typical narcissistic parenting and it’s dangerous. She gets her to take photos of herself and Hayden out and about ffs. We’ve all been the person asked to take the group photo and felt left out. Grace should be taking care of sienna, not slobbing around and having the kids tend to her needs. As a parent, you have to be the adult and no matter what’s going on you need to protect your children and let them be kids.
We don’t see everything that goes on, but it can’t be a coincidence that every time we see her she’s being dismissed. I’ve seen grace in real life twice with sienna and every time she’s been giving out to her and being really, excessively rude. Grace is the one who said parenting is easy, I think she meant when they’re a newborn and she could give them to anyone to feed and change and they didn’t talk back.

• Heart
  • Wow