Faces By Grace #8 Didn’t you know she’s the next Oprah? All she needs now is a Gifted bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Kips on oestrogen tablets or something 🤣

I’m here thinking the same after looking at him like a muppet bringing her in the glass of wine…… like she just happened to have her phone on record as he surprised her ethics it………🤮🤮. They really are laughing in the faces of every single one of her followers who suffer from MH issues. Greedy disgusting scumbags in my opinion 😡😡😡
Sure dont we all have phones on record while reading our books and just happen to film ur partner handing u wine not

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I actually felt like throwing my phone at a wall when watching her 😡 if she honestly had a panic attack sorry I meant 2 today she wouldn't be on insta. How did she drive home with 2 kids from her sisters if she was so bad and so floored. She is lying through her teeth you can tell by the constant looking down to her left

Reactions: 17
This smile in the middle of her panic attack Chat... I watch alot of psychology documentaries... and this is a sign someone is lying ... and looking down constantly which she does in the chat ..

Grace... you should be ashamed of yourself.... you really should ...

Edit to say... I dont mean smiling is the sign of a liar... I mean if someone is talking about a serious topic and is lying then smiles during it.. that's a sign of a liar .. 🧐🧐🥴
It’s called duper’s delight, you see it very often with politicians and criminals that think they’re smarter than everyone else, they just can’t help letting the emotion show even when discussing serious topics.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s called duper’s delight, you see it very often with politicians and criminals that think they’re smarter than everyone else, they just can’t help letting the emotion show even when discussing serious topics.
Boom that's it !!!

Reactions: 4
Good woman, you’re dead right! Let us know if she blocks you when she deletes your comment 😛
At this stage I couldn’t give a shiny shite , she’s a compulsive liar, does she actually believe the shite that comes out of her mouth!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Going to re watch them now!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine she might think she's smarter than anyone else. 🤣🤣🤣 but honestly she does seem to be able to convince some of her followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
At this stage I couldn’t give a shiny shite , she’s a compulsive liar, does she actually believe the shite that comes out of her mouth!
I think she’s actually convinced herself at this stage that she’s telling the truth 🙈

Reactions: 11
She's surely medicated if they are as bad (or even real) as she claims. So no, she should NOT be on the wine.

Reactions: 11
I can’t see this comment?🤔

@Emermarie I mean the reply you put on your comment. I quoted it but won’t come up

Reactions: 6
This is how you know graces is faking it, because any doctor/therapist
would tell you drink is a depressant grace is a fat lazy witch wants everything handed to her, wants kids to show on instagram but doesn’t want to raise them! She’s making a mockery of anyone who suffers mental health

Reactions: 28
Grace is a pure sociopath, the family are enablers and Chris will need a bra fitting soon if he keeps going the way he is!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.