Faces By Grace #8 Didn’t you know she’s the next Oprah? All she needs now is a Gifted bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meant to quote this .

Love it. Well done...

Edit.. dunno what the hell I'm doin... trying to comment on a comment ... me heads up my arse 😳😳😳😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Grace is a pure sociopath, the family are enablers and Chris will need a bra fitting soon if he keeps going the way he is!!
They can do a collab together for Triumph.
‘Triumph sorted the tits of Grace & Krisps’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah here is there something wrong with my Insta I can’t see that reply either 🤔😭

this is all I can see, I just refreshed it.
I just checked on my partners phone and they’re not showing. New profile it is so!

Reactions: 5
Sure remember years ago krisps was on grace’s snapchat I think and she was asking him what he thought about influencers and he said he originally thought it was a big joke but then he saw the money a free stuff and just goes along with it. He’s melted right into her lethargic, granny lifestyle and it suits him. All he has to do is hang the odd shelf and he’s free to go golfing, play PS, football and pints whenever he wants and dump the kids on Anne or mags whenever he has to be alone with them

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does this mean I've been blocked? When I go into her acc now it shows her name bio and number of followers but says 'no posts yet'?
I liked the comment about wine 😂😂
I messaged her yesterday explaining what she had was distinct covid symptoms! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Perfectly timed panic attack in response to being called out. 🤬🤬🤬 The comments under her latest post not one of them are nasty comments but she still can’t handle them. How many times since Lockdown has she come on going on about mental health and saying ‘We’re in the middle of a global pandemic’ so she knows exactly what’s going on in the world and then visits a public place along with her family knowing she had symptoms. The minute she’s called out then she says she was exaggerating... ya Grace your exaggerating the whole bleeping lot of it at this stage

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Does this mean I've been blocked? When I go into her acc now it shows her name bio and number of followers but says 'no posts yet'?
I liked the comment about wine 😂😂
I messaged her yesterday explaining what she had was distinct covid symptoms! 🙄
Congrats hun you’re blocked 🥳 welcome to the club 🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve no idea how I’m not blocked yet 🤯

In all seriousness how absolutely shite would it be to not even be able to sit down and eat a dinner without having to scroll Instagram constantly deleting comments.. sucks being an hole I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve no idea how I’m not blocked yet 🤯

In all seriousness how absolutely shite would it be to not even be able to sit down and eat a dinner without having to scroll Instagram constantly deleting comments.. sucks being an hole I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️
She can’t block us all 😂😂 imagine being that paranoid about people calling out your bullshit that you can’t even enjoy your life. Like seriously though? I have a friend that haunts me to put outfit pics on my insta and become an instahun 🤢 not for all the money in the world, I suffer anxiety and had panic attacks before getting serious help. I could t put myself under the kind of scrutiny that instahuns do by putting your life out there for all to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hahaha ha I'm surprised it hasn't happened before now truth be told. But this week she opened her messages and I had to comment on some of her shite. Like the day she was going in about the compost bin I messaged her and said its something yiu have no control over but fast fashion Is something you have a massive contribution to and told berto think about it. So surprised that didn't do it. I may gave said just cos you get it for free doesn't make it any better...
What an (Insert chosen profanity here) she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hahaha ha I'm surprised it hasn't happened before now truth be told. But this week she opened her messages and I had to comment on some of her shite. Like the day she was going in about the compost bin I messaged her and said its something yiu have no control over but fast fashion Is something you have a massive contribution to and told berto think about it. So surprised that didn't do it. I may gave said just cos you get it for free doesn't make it any better...
What an (Insert chosen profanity here) she is!
My chosen profanity today is bleep 😂😂😂 she’s an absolute disgrace.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.