Faces By Grace #8 Didn’t you know she’s the next Oprah? All she needs now is a Gifted bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread #8 for FBG! Thread title by the one and only @Janeymac ! Edited ever so slightly to fit
I would just like to say thank you all so so much for this prestigious honour. I have worked so hard creating amazing content for these threads and I’m glad it has all paid off. Keep an eye out for more great content coming soon ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
I would just like to say thank you all so so much for this prestigious honour. I have worked so hard creating amazing content for these threads and I’m glad it has all paid off. Keep an eye out for more great content coming soon ✌
You mean “contenh” righ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did you call your mam to tell her how proud she should be of you?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I always knew you would get here one day Janey Mac. You inspire me every day! When I grow up I want to be just like you!!! ❤

On another note, that zen jen is a mad witch, imagine trying to defend someone who is in prison for killing a man and then her reply was there was 5 cars involved. AND WHAT. he still had a part to play in it. He thought he was Billy big balls by legging it that night, thank god his father had some compassion. You are a disgrace.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I am so beautiful 😉
Can’t cope ❤

I always knew you would get here one day Janey Mac. You inspire me every day! When I grow up I want to be just like you!!! ❤

On another note, that zen jen is a mad witch, imagine trying to defend someone who is in prison for killing a man and then her reply was there was 5 cars involved. AND WHAT. he still had a part to play in it. He thought he was Billy big balls by legging it that night, thank god his father had some compassion. You are a disgrace.
You can be just like me ❤ Just swipe up for the link 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Isnt it a bit odd in the current climate even if you are family to send a child on a "play date" if they, you and their sibling are a "bih snotty" ?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I never comment on these I’m more of a lurker. But oh my god. Her first day with her two kids and all of a sudden she doesn’t feel well. And pawns sienna off again so she can nap with the baby 😐she’s a lazy pig. Like rare your children

Reactions: 58
Ok So she got more freebies from that fool “from ih-ah-lee wih love”
She has a blocked nose so had to get rid of CC again so she could nap again!
Now her and the 2 kids are being minded by her sister!
Come on how bloody pathetic! There are women properly sick rearing their children!
Grace is the laziest most pathetic mother and human being 🤬

Reactions: 29
Ok So she got more freebies from that fool “from ih-ah-lee wih love”
She has a blocked nose so had to get rid of CC again so she could nap again!
Now her and the 2 kids are being minded by her sister!
Come on how bloody pathetic! There are women properly sick rearing their children!
Grace is the laziest most pathetic mother and human being 🤬
I honestly think she is trolling us at this stage, she should be so embarrassed of herself

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.