Faces By Grace #8 Didn’t you know she’s the next Oprah? All she needs now is a Gifted bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I dislike her almost as much as I hate covid, on the plus side I think Grace has brought us all closer together!!! #findyourtribe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Now that she sees these comments she’ll be online soon enough to say she’s giving up the alcohol or she’ll be promoting alcohol free drinks! Watch this space!
[/QUOTE]
Could Someone not quote the above back to her please ? She said in July she knew it effected mental health ! Like which one is it ??? Like either someone else is doing the posting or she can’t remember her own lies ! Similar to what she said about Muffy you need a good memory to be a liar and she doesn’t have one . It’s obvious she doesn’t really have any mental health issue as she would know — that alcohol makes it worse ! She is so full of tit ! “ chris had it “ no he didn’t ! Jesus the lies just keep coming ! She is infuriating

Reactions: 8
01 462 6378 [email protected] this is the email and phone number for skechersin the square. I suggest we all phone and mail them to advise them of how she shopped , KNOWING she abd the kids were sick 😡😡 im fuming
No point contacting the store. Its the pr company for sketchers that organise bloggers, nothing to do with the staff

Reactions: 6
I think I dislike her almost as much as I hate covid, on the plus side I think Grace has brought us all closer together!!! #findyourtribe
#inthistogether #fatfacegrace4life
Well well
you are damaging us and damaging with your lies . You can’t not handle being called out on any level for inconsistencies that you have created ! We only comment on the life YOU INVITE US INTO! You show it all on the gram you need either accept you are full of shite , will be called out for inconsistencies or get off the gram !

Reactions: 20
Sienna does not look healthy , in the eyes, and under her eyes. There’s a very obvious emotional disconnect between Grace and Sienna, the way Grace interacts with her in that story, no love in Graces voice . I feel sorry for Chris, poor fella doesn’t know what he has gotten himself into.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Ya see that’s why liars need good memories 🧠 How can she claim ignorance on not knowing the affects of alcohol when she posted this 7weeks ago? Because she’s lying! When you lie and lie and lie eventually you mess up and expose yourself because of your crappy memory. Judge Judy taught me that and she’s never been wrong so I stand by that 😂😂
[/QUOTE]
Absolutely love good old Judge Judy

Ladies 2 words...book club
Ohhhh listen ladies if she doesnt do this book club I'm going to go mad. I've already posted here a few times about it. I messaged the girl that will be doing the book club and told her how extremely disappointed I was Grace cancelled. If Grace has time to be constantly reading her name sake Oprah then she better be reading the book she promised us last month. It's to happen at the end of this month and so far no word......I'll be waiting to see what happens!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
People are damaging her?
Then you know what, give it up, stop whoring yourself and your kids out for any freebie going, take accountability for your actions, what you're promoting, how you're promoting it. If you don't want people commenting on a certain aspect of your life stop👏 making 👏it 👏the 👏nucleus 👏of 👏your 👏content.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sienna does not look healthy , in the eyes, and under her eyes. There’s a very obvious emotional disconnect between Grace and Sienna, the way Grace interacts with her in that story, no love in Graces voice . I feel sorry for Chris, poor fella doesn’t know what he has gotten himself into.
She’s always laughing at Sienna, it’s horrible, you can tell two faces liar grace only is interested when they are small babies once they hit 2 she’s doesn’t care

Reactions: 9
Who are the absolute mongos that comment “big hugs” like who the duck would indulge this lazy fat mess!! Ugh!
I recently discovered that my best friend is one of these people. I would appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers at this difficult time.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She’s always laughing at Sienna, it’s horrible, you can tell two faces liar grace only is interested when they are small babies once they hit 2 she’s doesn’t care
Yeah I felt a bit bad for Sienna earlier on. She looked like she was wondering why her mam was laughing at her 😔

Reactions: 8
I thought that as well she is always laughing at her . Really sad the poor child

Reactions: 7
It'll all be deleted by the morning and grace will be on stories drinking her coffee as normal. She'll have a mental health meme, share something inspirational that Zen Jen posted about her, a story with the 'I'm not well' voice she uses when she's been caught out lying. The bike and insence will be out (if she's well enough!) loads of me time and naps, kids in creche and Chris out with the lads avoiding her like the plague but telling us he's minding her. We've a week of it to look forward too lads 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.