Faces By Grace #8 Didn’t you know she’s the next Oprah? All she needs now is a Gifted bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they only sell runners in JD sports? And only no7 stuff in Boots?
Exactly. I don't understand these videos. Ads are supposed to be informative. Are we all supposed to be running to the square now that we know they have shops inside?! I was the last to know that JD sell runners. And no. 7? In boots of all places?! Jaysus, colour me shocked. I'm going to bed in my coat to be ready to leg it to the square in the morning 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Surely she should have avoided the runners in JD sports after only working with Skechers the other day for free shoes?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What an absolute snake 🐍 DELIGHTED you took them screenshots, hope she sees that and knows she was caught out! Vile!
I don't understand though - why do that??? It was one of the few good thigns she's done in ages!

Reactions: 10
If she had just commented back to anyone who asked saying she actually did pick a winner and archived the post she wouldn’t have had to sit on her phone the last Josie deleting any comment that questioned it 🤣 put she will just be as sly and snakey as always

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.