Faces By Grace #8 Didn’t you know she’s the next Oprah? All she needs now is a Gifted bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always wonder what its like at home when she's getting called out under her posts, are the two of them on their phones logged in to the one account blocking and deleting? Is AOIFE PA helping? Who's putting the kids to bed? Did they have to get a from IH-HA-LEE With Love dinner #gifted because they're fingers are working overtime hitting the block button? Did Jen Zen not predict this would happen and warn Grace? I'd love to be a fly on the wall!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The comments are still there , she hasn’t deleted them yet . I can still see them , I don’t follow her , but went there for a gawk now . I don’t know why I do that , the woman annoys the tit out of me 🤣

Reactions: 4
I’m actually shaking with rage. She can’t be that stupid.
Now that she sees these comments she’ll be online soon enough to say she’s giving up the alcohol or she’ll be promoting alcohol free drinks! Watch this space!

Reactions: 13
My chosen profanity today is bleep 😂😂😂 she’s an absolute disgrace.
I absolutely hate that word 😫😫
However today I must agree with you. My Grandad couldn’t have a proper funeral when he died a while ago (not of Covid thank goodness) but this witch can swan into a shopping centre while displaying symptoms of a highly contagious virus and get free shoes for her children that she didn’t even bother putting on them then! Christ on a bicycle! The mind boggles. And sorry but how do you know Grace that you don’t have Covid? My sister had it and we’d never have known only she was a contact of a person who had it. She hasn’t a single symptom. Not one. She felt fine, looked fine and would have gone about her business if she hadn’t had to get that test. So no Grace, you stupid human. You don’t know you haven’t got it. And then to use panic attacks as your convenient excuse for going about your business as usual. Where were your panic attacks when you were getting your free shoes? Oh yeah. That’s right. Non existent like the rest of the ones you make up! God lads I’m bad tonight!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She can't even remember the lies she has already sprouted. She needs to log out and seriously get her life together

Reactions: 14
Now that she sees these comments she’ll be online soon enough to say she’s giving up the alcohol or she’ll be promoting alcohol free drinks! Watch this space!
[/QUOTE]
Ya see that’s why liars need good memories 🧠 How can she claim ignorance on not knowing the affects of alcohol when she posted this 7weeks ago? Because she’s lying! When you lie and lie and lie eventually you mess up and expose yourself because of your crappy memory. Judge Judy taught me that and she’s never been wrong so I stand by that 😂😂

Reactions: 17
See her latest story. Everybody else is wrong and damaging in what they say but not her. It's ok to say one day I'm feeling the best lately to saying today I'm having the worst panic attacks lately. Like listen to yourself Grace.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.