Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
Just watched the stories there where she says she doesnt understand why people need to make "mean comments" that she doesnt do it herself...I specfically remember her rolling her eyes and saying "rosemary mccabe" in a sarcastic tone of voice at the Gossies few years back. Was that not mean and unneccesary?

Reactions: 30

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Is she putting the child down for a nap soon ? At this hour? I know he might of been up at the crack of dawn but for me I’d think this was too early ? Suppose every child is different with sleep patterns
I assumed it was her nap time not the child's.... 🤪:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Grace is doctor now? She knows the difference between a snotty nose and Covid??? And displaying symptoms during a global pandemic she goes for a freebie in the square?? With her symptoms we are all asked to stay home and get tested, another level of her grandeur, sure she’s better than everyone else. Rules don’t apply to her, she is better than us. Zenny is another level of conwoman, peddling forest dancing with a candle in your ear as a cure to infertility, she is despicable. That industry needs to be regulated far too easy to make money off vulnerable people. And the post of ‘trolls have seen their days’ ‘karma’ made me laugh. Thinly veiled threats against anyone who disagrees with your opinion isnt harassment especially when it’s a fact. Anyone can take out high court proceedings as long as you’ve the bank balance to back it up. A NPO is civil proceedings to disclose information, zenbot wanna get her facts straight the none blinking slow talking charlatan. Things breaking because negative energy is released ..... her whole house must of shattered when her husband took another mans life while drink driving and fled the scene. Imagine trying to justify by saying other cars were involved 😱 She has some neck to preach about karma when her husband is a killer. For all graces faults she should run for the hills from this one, she shouldn’t be associated with her she is bad news.

• Heart

Hansnomesmans

I’m surprised zaney zenjen hasn’t rang her and told her they’ve got snotty noses because it’s all the bad energy leaving their bodies 🤣🤣

• Haha

Clangers2

VIP Member
View attachment 221739
Two days in the difference , era yeah and I’m a born again virgin 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
She really does nothing for her shape either
Those t shirts with the shoulder pads only suit really lean thin people with thin arms, ill prob get linched for saying that but she hasn't a clue how to dress her shape.
She jumps on any trend or style and copies what everyone else is wearing, but she doesn't have the same frame so it looks awful on her. She really has awful style no style at all....
As for the anxiety
She's a disgrace laughing and joking while talking about her crippling panic attacks its such a kick in the teeth to anyone who suffers with mental health problems
It will all come crashing down for her though
Her days are definitely numbered big time
She will get majorly caught out i guarantee it

Janeymac

Well I’ve just watched graces stories and a few things boiled my blood. Basically telling Sienna to stop talking, Krispy Kreme is obviously puffed out so either mortally unfit or has Covid, grace definitely ain’t lose the kilos eating deep fried food, and if I hear her say Parmesan As ‘Parma jam’ one more time I swear my ears will burst.
Fucking delighted sketchers took complaints seriously, but obviously we’re just jealous trolls trying to take her down.
I can’t even describe what I thought of the hair chewturial 🤔 it’s like a parody of her?It’s so fake and false and turned out shite in the end. Is she a MUA, a beauty blogger, a mammy blogger, weight loss, lifestyle? Nobody fucking knows. She either needs her agency to pull her to one side and discuss where her page is going and stick to it, or for her head to be beaten in with a pair of fucking gifted sketchers.

• Haha
I feel a long anxihee chah coming soon.. the fake pity me voice .. gonna take some me time.. dealing with this 15 years... australia..kips said ... zen said...

The usual 💩

• Haha

Hansnomesmans

Ok So she got more freebies from that fool “from ih-ah-lee wih love”
She has a blocked nose so had to get rid of CC again so she could nap again!
Now her and the 2 kids are being minded by her sister!
Come on how bloody pathetic! There are women properly sick rearing their children!
Grace is the laziest most pathetic mother and human being 🤬

Reactions: 29

Lollie92

I messaged the Square about the Grace/river island thing and I said I hope that the video was recorded more than 2 weeks ago considering grace is on her stories now with flu like symptoms and incubation period is up to 14 days! They didn’t reply of course but I wonder if the video was actually recorded more than 2 weeks ago or if they’re just saying it was! 🤔
Probably filmed 3 months ago knowing how long it takes Grace to edih anything 😜

• Haha

Beebles

VIP Member
I’m just so annoyed at everything with her, I’m lost for words. It’s exhausting coming on and reading that everyone else is finding the same things with her. There are so many people who find her disingenuous, sly, abusing MH, lazy, not deserving of her followers or the constant flow of free gifts etc. What can we do? Other than vent here, there doesn’t seem to be anything we can actually do. Email brands? Ignored or fobbed off. ASAI, human error hun. Comment on grace’s posts? Blocked. They can get away with murder and it’s awful.

• Angry

Madamex

VIP Member
Well if you ever thought she wasn't lying about the panic attacks you can 100% be sure she is after that. She is so full of shite!!! Anytime she gets questioned on anything she blames her panic attacks. It's so bloody obvious. She is so transparent!

Kilingtime

VIP Member
I was thinking that as well about the app, after all the years of therapy and thousands of euro spent she's using an App??! Would the therapist not have given her coping mechanisms?
My teen has been having counselling for 3yrs now- 2 of which have been pretty intensive CBT learning anxiety coping skills. She was advised to utilise the apps if necessary as well which she does sometimes, but there are other coping skills she utilises more successfully.

I find it VERY hard to believe Grace has been having therapy for FIFTEEN years and not been taught these skills.
IMO this 'anxiety' she has manifested is a total bluff job, pulled out whenever she's called out on shady crap but it leaves her looking stupid as the stuff she says is literally pulled from anxiety/cbt websites, and in the next breath she's off out for dinner & drinks, or a day long photoshoot/shopping spree.
It makes me pretty angry when she does this after having witnessed my child having anxiety attacks which leave her curled in a ball unable to move and utterly drained.
And I KNOW they affect different people differently in terms of severity and how they are able to cope, but she just doesn't come across as genuine.
My SIL also suffers, but as a mum of 3 and a full time nurse, she also has it in the back of her mind that she HAS to manage them somehow. There's no way she'd be napping at all hours and leaving my brother to run the house alone. She too has undergone therapy and is on meds to manage her condition.
It's a part of their lives and they're both learning to cope and live their lives the way they should be able to.
Grace seems to be spoilt rotten and have no inclination to 'get better'.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Wentback

Chatty Member
This is how you know graces is faking it, because any doctor/therapist
would tell you drink is a depressant grace is a fat lazy bitch wants everything handed to her, wants kids to show on instagram but doesn’t want to raise them! She’s making a mockery of anyone who suffers mental health

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
I thought about writing this earlier but then I was influenced by Grace to have a nap and I woke up seeing the world differently! This is a long post. TLDR is probably a fair response.

I’m not a fan of Grace. I find her too hard to watch to be honest because of all the ups and downs in her mood. I don’t believe people who are constantly happy, nor do i want to watch someone who is constantly sad. But this girl is like a yo-yo in the hands of a 4year old! She’s bouncing off the four walls! Has about 40 different personalities depending on what shit she tries to flog or what mood she wants to portray and is unbelievable for making excuses. please don’t hate for what I’m about to say...

People come on threads to bash Grace more than anyone else I follow on this and a lot of time Grace should LISTEN to a lot of what is being said about her disgraceful photoshopping antics, her bullshit reviews, her lazy chewtorials, her on again off again anxiety and I do get that anxiety is a personal thing.... but she has somehow tried to make it impersonal by talking so much about it and each time it’s such a different feeling for her. It’s like she reads a little bit more about it and then BOOM she has the symptoms! Then she panders to the critics afterwards e.g. claiming that she didn’t drink the wine the other night because she knows it’s a depressant. She could have said to Kips that she didn’t want to drink it on camera or stopped photographing it for the Gram but only when she was called out did she address it... the girl hasn’t a clue where she is going from one end to the next. but...

there are some incredibly mean comments on here calling her fat and body shaming her. I get it she lies an awful lot and it’s hard not to react to her shit but she’s NOT fooling any of us here... just some of her gullible followers! I go through my friends list and look at who follows her and I think, there is no way that these people are convinced she is the real deal. I think they follow Grace because her life actually pales in comparison to theirs and they feel sorry for her but watch her because it makes them feel better. I think I watch her because it feels like some sort of social experiment and her content at the moment really is the gift that keeps on giving!

I don’t particularly feel sorry for her or her family because they do enable her a lot of the time! But when it comes to those kids there is no way she is abusing them. Regular parents that I know showcase their kids online from the minute they are born. What’s that saying? “other people’s children, no one cares”. I honestly don’t care about anyone’s kids but my own! Harsh but true! Grace’s kids have a roof over their head and toys to play with and they’re meeting their milestones. That isn’t a sign of neglect. Sure, Grace is a pain and doesn’t come across as particularly maternal nor does she show any real interest in conversing with her daughter ON CAMERA, but if that truly affects Sienna now then it will affect their relationship in the future and Grace will be to blame.

I know lots of parents who ignore their kids SOME of the time. We don’t see it behind closed doors or because those parents aren’t stupid enough to post things that might make them a target for gossip online! Sienna could have been interrupting her all day. Kids that age can be relentless. They need to learn manners too. The only difference is Grace and Kips weren’t having a conversation. Grace was once again documenting a boring dinner for us. The fact that Grace persisted to record it with Sienna interrupting was just testament to how Grace is unable to assess situations in the moment and judge what people might think! She had a job to do and Grace isn’t a good multitasker! She can only focus on one thing because she’s an uncontrollable liar! This always leads to her doing damage control which people can see right through. She has no hindsight. It doesn’t mean she’s an awful mother. Grace was carrying on like a spoilt child herself tapping the table at Kips and Sienna’s comment about “don’t you know my name?” could have been in relation to anything under the sun. Kids say strange things. There’s no need to manipulate this situation. I think people are blowing this way out of proportion calling it “heartbreaking”. The child doesn’t look hurt or damaged. and I know I’ve commented previously on the thread about Grace not talking directly to Sienna and more to the camera but that still doesn’t mean she’s an awful mother.

I worry for Sienna when it comes to school in years to come if Grace doesn’t cop herself on and other kids learn who she is! That’s my only real concern. I grew up with an alcoholic father which was never an issue for me until I went to school and kids slagged me off about my father falling around the place. I never saw that and I always felt like I came from a loving home with a loving father but then I was suddenly on the lookout for issues with my dad when I kept getting picked on! These kids wouldn’t have seen my dad drunk either so i know now that it came from their parents talking and it spread to their children and back to me! There’s no doubt that adults will talk about Grace especially if they’re in the same school and the kids will carry things back. That’s where Grace needs to be more considerate of her children and what she posts online about them and about herself. But it’s not heartbreaking watching a two minute conversation where Grace ignores the child. It’s a reality in most households.

What I’m trying to really get at is that Grace’s threads are some of the most interesting to read. Unfortunately it is at her expense! some people are taking it too far though for the sake of something else to pick on her for. She’s likely going to need a new thread by tomorrow. call her out for all the bullshit antics but there is nobody here who can say that they wouldn’t accept help from a loved one for babysitting or that they have answered every one of their children’s silly questions. My mother loves babysitting and I feel bad if I don’t let her when she offers because there’s no real reason she can’t. Grace is very lucky to have all the help she gets whether she asks for it or it’s offered but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t want to rear her own kids or she has no time for them. Sure, it comes across like she cannot cope very well with parenthood but that’s different than being a bad parent. People on here talk way too much about parenting and none of us are experts guys. Everyone has something to say about the likes of Lisa Jordan, Nikki whelan, Tara makeup, Aoibhinn Garrihy, Rosie Connolly and even Terrie McEvoys dog! they might have different blogging styles, different parenting styles and we get it... they’re not everyone’s cup of tea. But none of these people including Grace are abusing their kids.Tattle lifers need to be a little less sanctimonious when they start raving about parenthood and how everyone else is doing it wrong! That and the body shaming!
OK do I agree with you to a degree, in that sometimes comments go too far, and there really is no need for name calling. It's not nice and also just plays into their hands, helping their case that this place is full of mean nasty trolls.
On sienna, I think that yes people can be a little dramatic on the way she talks to her. She is dismissive to her, I feel, but you are right, we all I'm sure can be guilty of that at times and she's not screaming viciously or swearing etc. But at the same time (and at risk of sounding like a broken record) this is why she shouldn't share her kids. People right or wrong will pick her apart over every little thing. Also, It seems this is the bit she's okay with people seeing so what do we not see.
Like you say we are all guilty of ignoring the kids at times and there's no such thing as perfect parenting as much as some of these influencers would like you to believe there is, but generally people feel a bit bad about it after and it's not something I'd be proud to share with such a massive following.
It looks too like she ships her off for weeks at a time and cannot deal with the two of them alone for long periods, so I cannot see how she could be worn out and stressed from minding her kids. I know we don't see everything, but it's just odd that what we do see is always so negative.
I don't really like to comment on parenting either because tbh it can be hard and relentless like you say, but she has all this me time and support, I don't understand why she felt in that moment that telling 170k strangers what she was having for her dinner was more important than what sienna was saying to her.
Anyway I'm off to unfollow because tbh nothing will change, she will keep lying, she will keep getting away with it because 'trolls' and I'm wasting energy and my precious me time, getting annoyed at her. 😂

Aisleseat

Chatty Member
There's a robin following her now 🤭
I've also taken the time to have a quick scan at the comments on her post and for the life of me i cant understand how stupid her followers are with their bekind bollocks.
I think they should be herded up and shipped off to a remote island because there's no hope for these saddos.

• Haha
TWO panic attacks in one day all because she was caught out & questioned. Fucking spoofer. She is some woman for one woman 🤣

• Angry
  • Haha