Faces By Grace #8 Didn’t you know she’s the next Oprah? All she needs now is a Gifted bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See when Chris flipped the bird last night, that really annoyed me. I don't think he was giving it to her. I felt he was giving it to her followers. Like how dare we question her and her lies and bullshit. I feel like he is worried that Grace's career is coming crashing down and that all the freebies are drying up and is blaming her followers for that. Long gone are the days of getting beautiful trips #gifted, now she's flogging frozen pea's. The ways she's going on she'll be lucky to be getting #collab's for toilet rolls.
A collab for loo roll would be right up her street as she is really so full of tit!!! 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
hmmmmmmmmm so she started at 16 stone 10 lbs...which is 103.6kgs there or thereabout, shes now saying shes 99.9kgs....which is a loss of 6.5kgs, which is about 14.2 lbs.....correct me if my maths is wrong.
I should not know this much about some randos weight, but she talks about it constantly and how she's doing great and lost more than what shes claiming now, anyone on a weightloss "journey" shouldn't be watching her or taking any heed.
We all have our ups and downs when it comes to weight loss, but jesus stop talking about it, and so will everyone else, or at least stop claiming this massive weight loss one day while eating rings around you and then say a different figure the next. Mixing stone/lbs/kgs doesn't change the figures.
Well she said last week she had lost 10 kilos and a few weeks before that a stone 🤔🤔

Reactions: 4
I'm glad that book account got loads of new followers. At least some good came out of her association with Little miss lies alot.

Reactions: 13
The book club girl is wondering if by she has all these new followers.. has anyone been brazen enough it was because of the queen of lazy, FBG? 😬😬

Reactions: 7
The book club girl is wondering if by she has all these new followers.. has anyone been brazen enough it was because of the queen of lazy, FBG? 😬😬
No I replied and said tattle . It would kill me for that useless duck to get the thanks . #tattleloyal

• Heart
Reactions: 26
You’re 55kg and a size 12? I’m 57.5kg and a size 8-10. I guess everyone is different.
But It’s very unlikely Grace is a size 14 - who cares anyway, it’s just a number. Why is she telling us?
Also clothes sizes are not consistent...I could be wearing 3 different sizes in 1 outfit!!

Reactions: 4
You know girls I’m about to get real honest here and probably duck off tattle for. Few days in pure embarrassment. Maybe I’m jealous of how easy these instagram huns make money and get freebies. I save all year into my credit union to cover big expenses like my insurance etc. Today I took out my car insurance money and a few quid to cover buying clothes and shoes for my little boy to go to school in two weeks. No freebies for me. Stupidly I ran into the shop on my way home and I’m actually sick to my stomach to say I dropped the money out of my pocket somewhere between the shop door and the car which isn’t covered by cctv. Over half my whole years savings Gone in a second.
I’m a full time carer to a child with additional medical needs. And because of my own stupidity some prick is 700 quid better off this evening and I’m left fucked.
I wish I had the balls to not give a duck and go on insta and sell my soul for cash and freebies.
sorry for the rant I’m just so Fucked Off right now and hating everyone. Haven’t even told my husband yet because he’ll go mental.

totally off topic but makes me hate this insta world even more.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
@Janeymac absolutely sickening thing to happen . May they never have a days luck for not handing in your money

Reactions: 8
You know girls I’m about to get real honest here and probably duck off tattle for. Few days in pure embarrassment. Maybe I’m jealous of how easy these instagram huns make money and get freebies. I save all year into my credit union to cover big expenses like my insurance etc. Today I took out my car insurance money and a few quid to cover buying clothes and shoes for my little boy to go to school in two weeks. No freebies for me. Stupidly I ran into the shop on my way home and I’m actually sick to my stomach to say I dropped the money out of my pocket somewhere between the shop door and the car which isn’t covered by cctv. Over half my whole years savings Gone in a second.
I’m a full time carer to a child with additional medical needs. And because of my own stupidity some prick is 700 quid better off this evening and I’m left fucked.
I wish I had the balls to not give a duck and go on insta and sell my soul for cash and freebies.
sorry for the rant I’m just so Fucked Off right now and hating everyone. Haven’t even told my husband yet because he’ll go mental.

I am so so sorry... that's terrible... I dont have much unfortunately... but I cud send you €20 .. wish I had more... 😔😔😔💛💛💛

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@Janeymac absolutely sickening thing to happen . May they never have a days luck for not handing in your money
I hope it kills them. We’ve had no luck the last 18months with Money so this is the last straw for me. Finishing up maternity leave with my little girl and then our son got sick so I had to go on carets, having to change our car twice so I drained every Penney I’d saved up till then, hubby had two expensive courses to do for work and then the roof on our shed got destroyed in Storm ophelia that time so had to save for ages to replace it this summer.
Its an endless amount of pure bad luck

I am so so sorry... that's terrible... I dont have much unfortunately... but I cud send you €20 .. wish I had more... 😔😔😔💛💛💛
Stop don’t be crazy. I’m raving on like a mad woman when I should be having the craic ripping on grace.
you’re so kind though ❤❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

This is exactly why I hate this insta world and all the ones like disGrace who whinge and moan and are literally handed the best of everything for nothing!

did you check in all the crevices under your car seat? I really hope someone hands it into a Garda station for you Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I hope it kills them. We’ve had no luck the last 18months with Money so this is the last straw for me. Finishing up maternity leave with my little girl and then our son got sick so I had to go on carets, having to change our car twice so I drained every Penney I’d saved up till then, hubby had two expensive courses to do for work and then the roof on our shed got destroyed in Storm ophelia that time so had to save for ages to replace it this summer.
Its an endless amount of pure bad luck

Stop don’t be crazy. I’m raving on like a mad woman when I should be having the craic ripping on grace.
you’re so kind though ❤❤
Hey look.. we are humans.. so we are here to chat off topic sometimes... I'm genuinely sorry.... I'd give u a hug if I could... ((((((hug))))))) 💛💛💛💛

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This is exactly why I hate this insta world and all the ones like disGrace who whinge and moan and are literally handed the best of everything for nothing!

did you check in all the crevices under your car seat? I really hope someone hands it into a Garda station for you Xx
Ripped the car out, went back into the shop and they checked cctv and even rang me after they closed saying they checked under the aisles. I worked there before having my kids so I know they are being honest. Just sickened. Might get into sketchers for a freebie for my little fella going to school 🤞if only!

Hey look.. we are humans.. so we are here to chat off topic sometimes... I'm genuinely sorry.... I'd give u a hug if I could... ((((((hug))))))) 💛💛💛💛
Thank you ❤❤❤❤ Just pisses me off so much they get everything for nothing and I feel like normal struggling families never catch a break.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

[/QUOTE

That’s absolutely awful 😢 I’m so sorry that’s happened to you . I hope they have the decency to hand it in and you get it back . If they don’t , I hope they don’t have a days luck for taking it xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.