Faces By Grace #8 Didn’t you know she’s the next Oprah? All she needs now is a Gifted bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely hate that word 😫😫
However today I must agree with you. My Grandad couldn’t have a proper funeral when he died a while ago (not of Covid thank goodness) but this witch can swan into a shopping centre while displaying symptoms of a highly contagious virus and get free shoes for her children that she didn’t even bother putting on them then! Christ on a bicycle! The mind boggles. And sorry but how do you know Grace that you don’t have Covid? My sister had it and we’d never have known only she was a contact of a person who had it. She hasn’t a single symptom. Not one. She felt fine, looked fine and would have gone about her business if she hadn’t had to get that test. So no Grace, you stupid human. You don’t know you haven’t got it. And then to use panic attacks as your convenient excuse for going about your business as usual. Where were your panic attacks when you were getting your free shoes? Oh yeah. That’s right. Non existent like the rest of the ones you make up! God lads I’m bad tonight!
Im so sorry for the loss of your Grandad 💓

sorry if bleep offended you but it seemed the most appropriate given how unbelievable this cow is acting

Reactions: 7
Now that she sees these comments she’ll be online soon enough to say she’s giving up the alcohol or she’ll be promoting alcohol free drinks! Watch this space!
[/QUOTE]
7 weeks ago! That didn’t last long if I remember! She was drinking a couple of hours later!

Reactions: 6
Who ever called the anxiety would come up again. Pop over.... She was at mags over panic attacks
Ah JESUS !! Soooooo predictable .. we haven’t had it in a while and all the talk on here of her being symptomatic she needs the sympathy and the distraction from the real
Topic !

Reactions: 4
Grace is full of absolute horse shite. Always was in my opinion. Maybe she needs all the nappy naps because she is so exhausted from lying all the time. 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Im so sorry for the loss of your Grandad 💓

sorry if bleep offended you but it seemed the most appropriate given how unbelievable this cow is acting
Oh God no it didn’t offend me honestly sorry if it came off that way I’ve heard plenty worse reading some of the threads here 🤣🤣 it adequately describes her at the moment anyway.
thank you for your condolences you’re very kind. He was quite elderly and had been ill for about 9 months. We were so lucky to have had him in our lives for such a long time he was a lovely gentle kind man who deserved a big send off and the poor old creature was denied that. Not that it’s Graces fault even a bleep can’t be held accountable for a global pandemic but it boils me to see people in general carrying on like it’s gone when it so clearly isn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That was a half arsed glass of wine you know the last glass in a bottle and you think (hope ) you might have one big glass left
Me bleeping hole did he drink it for her
😂😂😂😂🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh God no it didn’t offend me honestly sorry if it came off that way I’ve heard plenty worse reading some of the threads here 🤣🤣 it adequately describes her at the moment anyway.
thank you for your condolences you’re very kind. He was quite elderly and had been ill for about 9 months. We were so lucky to have had him in our lives for such a long time he was a lovely gentle kind man who deserved a big send off and the poor old creature was denied that. Not that it’s Graces fault even a bleep can’t be held accountable for a global pandemic but it boils me to see people in general carrying on like it’s gone when it so clearly isn’t.
I know it’s so frustrating seeing people carry on like nothing is going on in the world.
people dying, people missing vital cancer screening, people losing their jobs and then people like your family denied an opportunity to have a decent funeral for a loved one. It’s frustrating to see this witch swanning around in shops getting her freebies while most people are still terrified about being out and about in public. My kids haven’t stepped foot in a shop since March, my eldest is starting preschool in two weeks and I’m absolutely terrified. Grace obviously lives in her own little world and doesn’t care what’s happening for anyone else but her greedy self.

Reactions: 9
If she wasn’t going to drink the wine, why bother taking photos/boomerang showing it? She clearly lies a lot if she can’t see that

Reactions: 16
No books have been read tonight
By the looks of the last post the only reading tonight is on here hence her reply

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What do they need a play pen for? No doubt to lock Hayden in yet another baby jail. She’s a joke of a mother and I’m thinking only had those kids to fulfil the ‘insta life’. And as for going out and about with flu like symptoms during a pandemic, has she heard herself?? Get home, isolate and look after your bloody kids Grace.
I had to laugh when said mags sent me for a playpen... is she that thick that she didn’t notice herself that they needed the playpen 🙄

Reactions: 4
People are damaging her? Does she ever think of the damage she is doing?

Reactions: 15
If only the book was by Oprah we’d have book club sorted.

mind you if she had to read it she wouldn’t.

No books have been read tonight
By the looks of the last post the only reading tonight is on here hence her reply
mayve we should suggest the tattle thread for the next book club 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah here is there something wrong with my Insta I can’t see that reply either 🤔😭

this is all I can see, I just refreshed it.
Who are the absolute mongos that comment “big hugs” like who the duck would indulge this lazy fat mess!! Ugh!

Reactions: 21
When she is talking about having the two panic attacks today, she is touching her ear constantly. This is the number one sign for lying..

The Ear Pull Body Language: The ear rub or pull is as gesture done as a response to greater blood flow to the ears and as a result of an increase in body temperature. Lying ear language can come in the form of a pull downward on the lobe, or as a scratch, or swipe behind the ear. When we get hot, we flush, and the neck and ears are particularly sensitive to flushing. Ears might be “blocked” in part when lying so as to avoid hearing our own fib. Only it is not a complete blocking, but rather an abbreviated blocking so instead of covering them completely, the hand merely grazes the ears or pulls on them. Pathological liars don’t hold a positive self image, at least not about their honesty and integrity therefore feel no remorse from telling a lie and therefore. This is why liars avoid the stress response lying usually produces.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.