Faces By Grace #8 Didn’t you know she’s the next Oprah? All she needs now is a Gifted bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hate how she has sienna like a preforming monkey . It’s terrible . The filter on the child ( yes if you go back and look there is a filter ) makes her eyes look weird and her skin tone . Why are filtering her ?! Also just leave her off your page it’s not fair on her .

Reactions: 11
Sienna does not look healthy , in the eyes, and under her eyes. There’s a very obvious emotional disconnect between Grace and Sienna, the way Grace interacts with her in that story, no love in Graces voice . I feel sorry for Chris, poor fella doesn’t know what he has gotten himself into.
I thought that too, thought it was bags from tiredness running wild in Wexford with nanny Ann till god knows what time at night, poor baby girl!

Reactions: 2
Please please. I've asked loads of times for this

Here all the talla hunz are still following Dominique's fella/ex. As is her sister... Bit strange?
I find that hard to believe about Dominique. Wasn’t the fiancé living in with her & her parents? Surely he didn’t cheat 😢

Reactions: 1
Going to throw out an early thread suggestion, this one is moving fairly quick🤣

Covid symptoms, Panic attacks and wine, just get her a babysitter and she’ll be fine!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109
He handed her a glass of wine and there she was giggling and saying cheers but yet when questioned about it Chris is after drinking the wine! I wonder does she sit at home and wonder “what will I say now to get me out of this?” People would respect (I use this very lightly in her case) her far more if she said she had the one glass and had some streak of honesty about her. She doesn’t look after her children, she naps for half the day and she pays for nothing. Any company working with her should be ashamed. She must be the most draining person to be around. Her negativity and constant complaining is draining to watch on her stories not to mind listening to her 24/7!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yeah I only wear sketchers for work and now I’m gonna have to resort to some sexy ECCOS! FFS. Grace had enough money once upon a time to gift Kips a pair of tacky Gucci runners and sketchers are throwing out the free runners to her that they have no more interest in. Not like Grace needs a good pair of runners either. She goes nowhere, never exercises. Feet are killing her all day from pedalling shite. That’s about it!
She might need them for cycling Nellie every morning as part of her “new routine” or is that gone out the window now. Maybe Nellie went on fire from the incense burning in her basket 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I find that hard to believe about Dominique. Wasn’t the fiancé living in with her & her parents? Surely he didn’t cheat 😢

Where is the original post about them splitting up?
I heard they are gone on holidays and she has deleted all cause she doesn't want to deal with comments and he might get in bother with work.

Reactions: 4
She’s always laughing at Sienna, it’s horrible, you can tell two faces liar grace only is interested when they are small babies once they hit 2 she’s doesn’t care
Sometimes the way she talks to Sienna is like the way I talk to my dog when I’m trying to get rid of it! And I do love my dog but there’s certain things she understands the words to and not the tone of my voice! Like Grace calling sienna “so cute” pissed me off because there was no sincerity in her voice. Even sienna realises it! Kips looks like he adores her and Grace is trying to shoe her!

Reactions: 8
I know this is a little off topic but this is when I thought grace started to lie . Remember dominque got engaged? And she had it on Instagram, and at the same time Chris and grace were in New York. She had this selfie of them up and she was deliberately covering her finger and then when they came home they went to Wexford and “got engaged”. I honestly think they were engaged and staged it in Wexford after because Dominique got there first. I say she was raging! Did anyone else notice that? That’s when I thought hold on here this is all bullishit and it’s been down hill since. If you have to stage your own engagement for the sake of Instagram it’s pretty sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
She was really horrible to Sienna about her hair awhile ago and I think it really showed her true colours. I was disgusted and I felt so sorry for Sienna.

Reactions: 6
Next thread title suggestions....

NapsByGrace, GolfByKips, ZenByJen, AllFullOfShit

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The only book she’s reading is Oprah……like how embarrassing and awful must it be for the girl who was running the book club to see the bleeping Oprah book displayed between the couch and the bath
I started following the girl who has the book club and her reviews are great.

Reactions: 5
The constant pampering and minding 🙄 The kids aren’t minded half as good as she is!!

Reactions: 8
Thread name suggestion: self-care and rest are what she does best, goes out with the flu but apparently she was lying about that too!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.