Faces By Grace #8 Didn’t you know she’s the next Oprah? All she needs now is a Gifted bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See these kinda comments . And 'if you dont like her unfollow her it's that simple '

No susan!! How about opening your mouth and admitting that grace is out of order going to the square for free runners.. for the whole family... with a sore throat .. fatigue... breathlessness.. feeling unwell... in a global pandemic... how about everyone is held accountable for their actions... sick of this bullshit... grace you drank that wine .. you didnt have any panic attacks...you are the most disingenuous person and you really need to cop on...
And shame on these companies lavishing her with excessive amounts of free gifts...
💯👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 6
Did no one gift her a hob yet seeing as we were all shown the crack on the streaky one she has?

Chris comes across as a creep.
But then they're well matched as I think they're in this together.
Make fools of the people, grab freebies and laugh at those who pay full whack for the stuff.
She's a law onto herself.
No accountability.
No questions.
Deletes any comments that dare to criticise and blocks them.
They are pure lowlifes.

Reactions: 15
Lying on the couch like a lazy slug having kips hand has a glass of wine make a big production out of it 😂........ but than because it was pointed out to her that alcohol isn’t advised for someone suffering so badly with Anxiety she very quickly doesn’t drink the wine!!! Give me patients she’s an awful liar and as for the sado’s messaging her wouldn’t you hate to be that pathetic. As for Sienna she always has little bags under her eyes she’s very like Kips she’s such a cute kid how Grace can pawn her off all the time is horribleness

Reactions: 17
Great to see her massive panic attacks haven’t stopped her from making boomerangs in front of the magic mirror this morning

• Haha
If looks could kill 🙄 he looks like he has a huge pain in his balls with her hes starting to resent her . " im cooking and getting the drinks now? You just stay there and relax" he said it with an undertone of such venom
Lads be genuinely has moobs . Look at the size of him . He actually hates her I’ve said it before he speaks to her with such distain

Did that tallaght hunzo thread get going ? We keep dipping in about other people ( Dom jen journey etc ) be good to get a thread going ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That boomerang her head and face are so bloated and the manic smile it looks bizarre. Her “new” routine didn’t last as I said 😂 she’s got nothing anymore except talking/lying about her mental health and waffling about plans she won’t follow through with

• Haha
She is a walking contradiction. She cannot take ANY criticism whatsoever no matter what it’s about. Why couldn’t she just say “actually yeah you’re right I probably shouldn’t be having wine thanks for the advice” and leave it at that?? She’s saying she doesn’t need help she’s SO RUDE!! And then she says she knows her body knows her mental health but only a few weeks ago said she’s still learning about it?

Reactions: 16
As for Sienna she always has little bags under her eyes

Same as Hayden, eyes always dark and puffy. I think it’s because they have zero routine, sure how many times has grace filmed sienna wide awake at 3am? That’s one time she let her go on the scooter like 😂😂 the kids are thrown in Anne’s house, Wexford, mags’ and wherever else. They’ve no routine, sienna will be awake at 10pm on day and in bed at 7 the next. Their little bodies probably have no idea what to expect. Grace doesn’t read to sienna, she has the expensive story box thing she got gifted to read to her. Baths seem to be few and far between and at any time of the day, same with naps. No rhythm when they’re young and they’re exhausted from constantly guessing

• Wow
Wow!! She’s a bleep!.. it’s my mental health I’m not looking for tips or advice!! Well duck up posting about it then you lying geebag!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She is a walking contradiction. She cannot take ANY criticism whatsoever no matter what it’s about. Why couldn’t she just say “actually yeah you’re right I probably shouldn’t be having wine thanks for the advice” and leave it at that??
Shes a feckin idiot I'm sorry... this chat this morning is to avoid the fact that she went to the god dam square with a sore throat...tiredness.. unwell etc to get free runners for the whole family... the freebies took presidence over keeping the public safe... how bleeping dare she try and side step this by shiting on about her 'mental healt' 😡😡😡😡😡 none of these blaggers take accountability for their actions .
Its madness

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I don’t need help!! Eh yes you do!! Jeeze shes horrible! She knows people are wise to her now & her fake mental health!

Reactions: 14
The filter on the child ( yes if you go back and look there is a filter ) makes her eyes look weird and her skin tone . Why are filtering her ?!.
She has been called out before for photoshopping the bags from under Sienna's eyes. The wee girl just always looks so unsure of herself around Grace nowadays and I don't blame her. She's shifted from house to house, and when she is home Grace films her and seems to be making fun of her? It's like she's an inconvenience now Grace is trying to carve out a 'new' path for her insta 'career'... 😕

Reactions: 13
Wow just wow! I don’t know why I’m so shocked at her but she’s an obnoxious witch!! Get the boat two faces lying Grace!!

She is a walking contradiction. She cannot take ANY criticism whatsoever no matter what it’s about. Why couldn’t she just say “actually yeah you’re right I probably shouldn’t be having wine thanks for the advice” and leave it at that?? She’s saying she doesn’t need help she’s SO RUDE!! And then she says she knows her body knows her mental health but only a few weeks ago said she’s still learning about it?
Can u actually believe her she’s so far up her own hole!!

Reactions: 12
It was on a thread on this apparently he cheated kn her & wedding is off
I seen on the previous thread that Dom caught him cheating and the wedding was off. So Dom deactivated her insta. I can't say whether this is true or not as I don’t know these people nor do I live local. But someone did say they heard from the horses mouth. I hope it isn’t true as Dom seems like a really nice genuine girl and for him to be living with her parents and allowing her to blog about a wedding when he was being unfaithful is just cruel!

Honestly she came on to address that 🙄 Her own mental health
If I was her I would be on defending my family and kids and all the Talk that goes on about them
Honestly I know there has been been talk of her children looking drained and dark circles ect
If I read someone commenting about my kids I go bleeping ape tit I wouldn’t give a tit what they say about me

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Which is it?
Not having a glass of wine because someone gave her advice last night, it was Chris who drank it, or this morning, I know my own mental health if I have wine or not ?
Ffs.

Oh dear Lord....she knows better than all the medical advice and can drink if she likes because she 'knows her own body'?? So did she drink the wine or not?? IMO she was caught rotten and is panicking over being caught out- again... 🙈 :rolleyes:
Sharing HER experiences of panic attacks and anxiety to get rid of the 'taboo' around MH issues is diluted when you see her carrying on as normal after having something like two huge panic attacks in one day, that is NOT helping anyone struggling- many of you suffer from them and have said how debilitating true panic attacks are, and the aftermath of them.
My 15yr daughter struggles with MH and I would NEVER let her follow this space cadet because I know it would knock the little bit of self confidence she has regained through lengthy, intense therapy and meds.

Reactions: 20
I think kips is getting fed up of her alright. She has said a lot lately there's stuff going on in her personal life, wondering is it their relationship?

This past few days has been constant backpedal between the covid shopping and the drinking wine.

Anyone notice she's gone v quiet on zen Jen?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.