Faces By Grace #8 Didn’t you know she’s the next Oprah? All she needs now is a Gifted bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The odd thing is I am actually starting to feel a bit sorry for her. I wish her agency or someone would take her aside and advise her to take a few weeks or a month off and spend that time formulating a plan to relaunch herself. She needs to redefine her target audience and work with products and companies who appeal to that market but mainly she needs to figure herself out.
I've been saying it for weeks and weeks!

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or does kips look unwell he looked breathless there just slouched on the counter. Either that or he's pissed off with the camera on his face

Reactions: 6
I got a lump in my throat lookin at the latest story there.. sienna trying to talk and grace obviously doesnt care and even said ok can I talk now . Poor bloody child ... put the god dam phone down and listen to your child .. 😔😔😔😔

Then says "he calls me down and its not on the table '.... I'd duck them loaded fries at her mush I swear...

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
"Can I talk now, are ya finished" to little sienna! The sarcasm and dismissal of a 4 year old is shocking 😔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I can’t believe she just shut that little girl up who was trying to get her attention, instead of putting the phone down and chatting to her she says are you finished now can I chat 😰 Jesus wept!! Grace NOBODY cares what your stuffing your face with absolutely nobody! Do you think your that important people will lose sleep not knowing what Kips is cooking. She boils my blood

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I can’t believe she just shut that little girl up who was trying to get her attention, instead of putting the phone down and chatting to her she says are you finished now can I chat 😰 Jesus wept!! Grace NOBODY cares what your stuffing your face with absolutely nobody! Do you think your that important people will lose sleep not knowing what Kips is cooking. She boils my blood
This genuinely upset me ... then at the end sienna was tryin to say something and grace start talkin about the food... aw man this hurt my heart .. ffs 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Sienna actually asked do you know what my name is at the end 😢
So sad .. so dismissive.. it's really awful to see ..

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Well I’ve just watched graces stories and a few things boiled my blood. Basically telling Sienna to stop talking, Krispy Kreme is obviously puffed out so either mortally unfit or has Covid, grace definitely ain’t lose the kilos eating deep fried food, and if I hear her say Parmesan As ‘Parma jam’ one more time I swear my ears will burst.
bleeping delighted sketchers took complaints seriously, but obviously we’re just jealous trolls trying to take her down.
I can’t even describe what I thought of the hair chewturial 🤔 it’s like a parody of her?It’s so fake and false and turned out shite in the end. Is she a MUA, a beauty blogger, a mammy blogger, weight loss, lifestyle? Nobody bleeping knows. She either needs her agency to pull her to one side and discuss where her page is going and stick to it, or for her head to be beaten in with a pair of bleeping gifted sketchers.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The IGTV...Grace gets it so wrong, she’s trying to be cute and fun. It doesn’t work

Reactions: 11
Well I’ve just watched graces stories and a few things boiled my blood. Basically telling Sienna to stop talking, Krispy Kreme is obviously puffed out so either mortally unfit or has Covid, grace definitely ain’t lose the kilos eating deep fried food, and if I hear her say Parmesan As ‘Parma jam’ one more time I swear my ears will burst.
bleeping delighted sketchers took complaints seriously, but obviously we’re just jealous trolls trying to take her down.
I can’t even describe what I thought of the hair chewturial 🤔 it’s like a parody of her?It’s so fake and false and turned out shite in the end. Is she a MUA, a beauty blogger, a mammy blogger, weight loss, lifestyle? Nobody bleeping knows. She either needs her agency to pull her to one side and discuss where her page is going and stick to it, or for her head to be beaten in with a pair of bleeping gifted sketchers.
No notice of the child when they talking about food ! Crispy was even correcting her on it ! And says Loki Like lucky ! Kinda ...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.