Faces By Grace #8 Didn’t you know she’s the next Oprah? All she needs now is a Gifted bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being honest, if I was grace I would take all the freebies I could get 🤣🤣 it’s the companies that decide to work with her and give her the freebies are really to blame here! She’s just receiving them for so long that it’s just her way of life now.
I honestly wouldn’t give 2 shits if she just declared them, but she’s so shady

Reactions: 5
Freebies are grand but they dont pay the mortage... i cant understand why youd want her to promote, no engagement and no effort given. I would buy the magic jeans though, did she tag them?

Reactions: 2
Being honest, if I was grace I would take all the freebies I could get 🤣🤣 it’s the companies that decide to work with her and give her the freebies are really to blame here! She’s just receiving them for so long that it’s just her way of life now.
I have zero problem with Grace or any other influencer getting freebies. It only annoys me when they cry about having to declare it. Grace annoys me because she expects a buladh bós every time she does the bare minimum.

Reactions: 13
I honestly wouldn’t give 2 shits if she just declared them, but she’s so shady
I know! That’s why these companies shouldn’t work with her anymore! Nobody that I know has any respect for the brands she works with and personally, I would also avoid them too

Reactions: 4
I thought about writing this earlier but then I was influenced by Grace to have a nap and I woke up seeing the world differently! This is a long post. TLDR is probably a fair response.

I’m not a fan of Grace. I find her too hard to watch to be honest because of all the ups and downs in her mood. I don’t believe people who are constantly happy, nor do i want to watch someone who is constantly sad. But this girl is like a yo-yo in the hands of a 4year old! She’s bouncing off the four walls! Has about 40 different personalities depending on what tit she tries to flog or what mood she wants to portray and is unbelievable for making excuses. please don’t hate for what I’m about to say...

People come on threads to bash Grace more than anyone else I follow on this and a lot of time Grace should LISTEN to a lot of what is being said about her disgraceful photoshopping antics, her bullshit reviews, her lazy chewtorials, her on again off again anxiety and I do get that anxiety is a personal thing.... but she has somehow tried to make it impersonal by talking so much about it and each time it’s such a different feeling for her. It’s like she reads a little bit more about it and then BOOM she has the symptoms! Then she panders to the critics afterwards e.g. claiming that she didn’t drink the wine the other night because she knows it’s a depressant. She could have said to Kips that she didn’t want to drink it on camera or stopped photographing it for the Gram but only when she was called out did she address it... the girl hasn’t a clue where she is going from one end to the next. but...

there are some incredibly mean comments on here calling her fat and body shaming her. I get it she lies an awful lot and it’s hard not to react to her tit but she’s NOT fooling any of us here... just some of her gullible followers! I go through my friends list and look at who follows her and I think, there is no way that these people are convinced she is the real deal. I think they follow Grace because her life actually pales in comparison to theirs and they feel sorry for her but watch her because it makes them feel better. I think I watch her because it feels like some sort of social experiment and her content at the moment really is the gift that keeps on giving!

I don’t particularly feel sorry for her or her family because they do enable her a lot of the time! But when it comes to those kids there is no way she is abusing them. Regular parents that I know showcase their kids online from the minute they are born. What’s that saying? “other people’s children, no one cares”. I honestly don’t care about anyone’s kids but my own! Harsh but true! Grace’s kids have a roof over their head and toys to play with and they’re meeting their milestones. That isn’t a sign of neglect. Sure, Grace is a pain and doesn’t come across as particularly maternal nor does she show any real interest in conversing with her daughter ON CAMERA, but if that truly affects Sienna now then it will affect their relationship in the future and Grace will be to blame.

I know lots of parents who ignore their kids SOME of the time. We don’t see it behind closed doors or because those parents aren’t stupid enough to post things that might make them a target for gossip online! Sienna could have been interrupting her all day. Kids that age can be relentless. They need to learn manners too. The only difference is Grace and Kips weren’t having a conversation. Grace was once again documenting a boring dinner for us. The fact that Grace persisted to record it with Sienna interrupting was just testament to how Grace is unable to assess situations in the moment and judge what people might think! She had a job to do and Grace isn’t a good multitasker! She can only focus on one thing because she’s an uncontrollable liar! This always leads to her doing damage control which people can see right through. She has no hindsight. It doesn’t mean she’s an awful mother. Grace was carrying on like a spoilt child herself tapping the table at Kips and Sienna’s comment about “don’t you know my name?” could have been in relation to anything under the sun. Kids say strange things. There’s no need to manipulate this situation. I think people are blowing this way out of proportion calling it “heartbreaking”. The child doesn’t look hurt or damaged. and I know I’ve commented previously on the thread about Grace not talking directly to Sienna and more to the camera but that still doesn’t mean she’s an awful mother.

I worry for Sienna when it comes to school in years to come if Grace doesn’t cop herself on and other kids learn who she is! That’s my only real concern. I grew up with an alcoholic father which was never an issue for me until I went to school and kids slagged me off about my father falling around the place. I never saw that and I always felt like I came from a loving home with a loving father but then I was suddenly on the lookout for issues with my dad when I kept getting picked on! These kids wouldn’t have seen my dad drunk either so i know now that it came from their parents talking and it spread to their children and back to me! There’s no doubt that adults will talk about Grace especially if they’re in the same school and the kids will carry things back. That’s where Grace needs to be more considerate of her children and what she posts online about them and about herself. But it’s not heartbreaking watching a two minute conversation where Grace ignores the child. It’s a reality in most households.

What I’m trying to really get at is that Grace’s threads are some of the most interesting to read. Unfortunately it is at her expense! some people are taking it too far though for the sake of something else to pick on her for. She’s likely going to need a new thread by tomorrow. call her out for all the bullshit antics but there is nobody here who can say that they wouldn’t accept help from a loved one for babysitting or that they have answered every one of their children’s silly questions. My mother loves babysitting and I feel bad if I don’t let her when she offers because there’s no real reason she can’t. Grace is very lucky to have all the help she gets whether she asks for it or it’s offered but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t want to rear her own kids or she has no time for them. Sure, it comes across like she cannot cope very well with parenthood but that’s different than being a bad parent. People on here talk way too much about parenting and none of us are experts guys. Everyone has something to say about the likes of Lisa Jordan, Nikki whelan, Tara makeup, Aoibhinn Garrihy, Rosie Connolly and even Terrie McEvoys dog! they might have different blogging styles, different parenting styles and we get it... they’re not everyone’s cup of tea. But none of these people including Grace are abusing their kids.Tattle lifers need to be a little less sanctimonious when they start raving about parenthood and how everyone else is doing it wrong! That and the body shaming!

Reactions: 67
Aw lads wdf was that video? Honestly her almost 4 year old would probably do a better job than that!
and I can't believe what she just said to that poor child the f**kin bit*h!!! I wouldn't even let her mind the car on her own not alone them poor kids... kips needs to cop on and get out with them kids!!!!

Reactions: 4
I thought about writing this earlier but then I was influenced by Grace to have a nap and I woke up seeing the world differently! This is a long post. TLDR is probably a fair response.

I’m not a fan of Grace. I find her too hard to watch to be honest because of all the ups and downs in her mood. I don’t believe people who are constantly happy, nor do i want to watch someone who is constantly sad. But this girl is like a yo-yo in the hands of a 4year old! She’s bouncing off the four walls! Has about 40 different personalities depending on what tit she tries to flog or what mood she wants to portray and is unbelievable for making excuses. please don’t hate for what I’m about to say...

People come on threads to bash Grace more than anyone else I follow on this and a lot of time Grace should LISTEN to a lot of what is being said about her disgraceful photoshopping antics, her bullshit reviews, her lazy chewtorials, her on again off again anxiety and I do get that anxiety is a personal thing.... but she has somehow tried to make it impersonal by talking so much about it and each time it’s such a different feeling for her. It’s like she reads a little bit more about it and then BOOM she has the symptoms! Then she panders to the critics afterwards e.g. claiming that she didn’t drink the wine the other night because she knows it’s a depressant. She could have said to Kips that she didn’t want to drink it on camera or stopped photographing it for the Gram but only when she was called out did she address it... the girl hasn’t a clue where she is going from one end to the next. but...

there are some incredibly mean comments on here calling her fat and body shaming her. I get it she lies an awful lot and it’s hard not to react to her tit but she’s NOT fooling any of us here... just some of her gullible followers! I go through my friends list and look at who follows her and I think, there is no way that these people are convinced she is the real deal. I think they follow Grace because her life actually pales in comparison to theirs and they feel sorry for her but watch her because it makes them feel better. I think I watch her because it feels like some sort of social experiment and her content at the moment really is the gift that keeps on giving!

I don’t particularly feel sorry for her or her family because they do enable her a lot of the time! But when it comes to those kids there is no way she is abusing them. Regular parents that I know showcase their kids online from the minute they are born. What’s that saying? “other people’s children, no one cares”. I honestly don’t care about anyone’s kids but my own! Harsh but true! Grace’s kids have a roof over their head and toys to play with and they’re meeting their milestones. That isn’t a sign of neglect. Sure, Grace is a pain and doesn’t come across as particularly maternal nor does she show any real interest in conversing with her daughter ON CAMERA, but if that truly affects Sienna now then it will affect their relationship in the future and Grace will be to blame.

I know lots of parents who ignore their kids SOME of the time. We don’t see it behind closed doors or because those parents aren’t stupid enough to post things that might make them a target for gossip online! Sienna could have been interrupting her all day. Kids that age can be relentless. They need to learn manners too. The only difference is Grace and Kips weren’t having a conversation. Grace was once again documenting a boring dinner for us. The fact that Grace persisted to record it with Sienna interrupting was just testament to how Grace is unable to assess situations in the moment and judge what people might think! She had a job to do and Grace isn’t a good multitasker! She can only focus on one thing because she’s an uncontrollable liar! This always leads to her doing damage control which people can see right through. She has no hindsight. It doesn’t mean she’s an awful mother. Grace was carrying on like a spoilt child herself tapping the table at Kips and Sienna’s comment about “don’t you know my name?” could have been in relation to anything under the sun. Kids say strange things. There’s no need to manipulate this situation. I think people are blowing this way out of proportion calling it “heartbreaking”. The child doesn’t look hurt or damaged. and I know I’ve commented previously on the thread about Grace not talking directly to Sienna and more to the camera but that still doesn’t mean she’s an awful mother.

I worry for Sienna when it comes to school in years to come if Grace doesn’t cop herself on and other kids learn who she is! That’s my only real concern. I grew up with an alcoholic father which was never an issue for me until I went to school and kids slagged me off about my father falling around the place. I never saw that and I always felt like I came from a loving home with a loving father but then I was suddenly on the lookout for issues with my dad when I kept getting picked on! These kids wouldn’t have seen my dad drunk either so i know now that it came from their parents talking and it spread to their children and back to me! There’s no doubt that adults will talk about Grace especially if they’re in the same school and the kids will carry things back. That’s where Grace needs to be more considerate of her children and what she posts online about them and about herself. But it’s not heartbreaking watching a two minute conversation where Grace ignores the child. It’s a reality in most households.

What I’m trying to really get at is that Grace’s threads are some of the most interesting to read. Unfortunately it is at her expense! some people are taking it too far though for the sake of something else to pick on her for. She’s likely going to need a new thread by tomorrow. call her out for all the bullshit antics but there is nobody here who can say that they wouldn’t accept help from a loved one for babysitting or that they have answered every one of their children’s silly questions. My mother loves babysitting and I feel bad if I don’t let her when she offers because there’s no real reason she can’t. Grace is very lucky to have all the help she gets whether she asks for it or it’s offered but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t want to rear her own kids or she has no time for them. Sure, it comes across like she cannot cope very well with parenthood but that’s different than being a bad parent. People on here talk way too much about parenting and none of us are experts guys. Everyone has something to say about the likes of Lisa Jordan, Nikki whelan, Tara makeup, Aoibhinn Garrihy, Rosie Connolly and even Terrie McEvoys dog! they might have different blogging styles, different parenting styles and we get it... they’re not everyone’s cup of tea. But none of these people including Grace are abusing their kids.Tattle lifers need to be a little less sanctimonious when they start raving about parenthood and how everyone else is doing it wrong! That and the body shaming!
You say . 'But it’s not heartbreaking watching a two minute conversation where Grace ignores the child'... I watched it and it genuinely hurt my heart ... I've never said anything bad about her parenting.. but I'm being honest when I say that seeing sienna trying to talk and being dismissed hurt .. that's the emotion I felt when I watched it... so I expressed how I felt x

Reactions: 20
I know her latest grid post is like the fortieth photo of the same dress & field but you’d think she should be getting more than 1100 likes and 4 comments with her large following 🧐🧐

unless more people are finally copping on??

Reactions: 12

OK do I agree with you to a degree, in that sometimes comments go too far, and there really is no need for name calling. It's not nice and also just plays into their hands, helping their case that this place is full of mean nasty trolls.
On sienna, I think that yes people can be a little dramatic on the way she talks to her. She is dismissive to her, I feel, but you are right, we all I'm sure can be guilty of that at times and she's not screaming viciously or swearing etc. But at the same time (and at risk of sounding like a broken record) this is why she shouldn't share her kids. People right or wrong will pick her apart over every little thing. Also, It seems this is the bit she's okay with people seeing so what do we not see.
Like you say we are all guilty of ignoring the kids at times and there's no such thing as perfect parenting as much as some of these influencers would like you to believe there is, but generally people feel a bit bad about it after and it's not something I'd be proud to share with such a massive following.
It looks too like she ships her off for weeks at a time and cannot deal with the two of them alone for long periods, so I cannot see how she could be worn out and stressed from minding her kids. I know we don't see everything, but it's just odd that what we do see is always so negative.
I don't really like to comment on parenting either because tbh it can be hard and relentless like you say, but she has all this me time and support, I don't understand why she felt in that moment that telling 170k strangers what she was having for her dinner was more important than what sienna was saying to her.
Anyway I'm off to unfollow because tbh nothing will change, she will keep lying, she will keep getting away with it because 'trolls' and I'm wasting energy and my precious me time, getting annoyed at her. 😂

Reactions: 28
Agree with comments re parenting. Sometimes I read comments on here which are so extreme and then I see what it's in reference to and I think "bleeping hell that was a serious overreaction"

What I see is a few minutes of sienna talking like a child of her age - probably repeating points, interrupting, talking over her parents, rambling a bit. She's a gorgeous wee thing, and it's cute to us but grace has probably heard all of that 10 times today. So for grace to say "OK, can I talk now?" is acknowledging the child and then reminding her that it's the adults turn to talk.

None of us are or had perfect mothers. Do none of you remember tugging your mam's arm because her attention was focused elsewhere, or getting the very bored "oh yeah really? A ha, yep" responses to the absolute shite we all inevitably talked as young children. I remember throwing strops because I wasn't being listened to or acknowledged. It's normal. It's not possible or human to give any child your undivided attention at every moment. And grace is showing what amounts to 2 or 3 minutes of a 10-12 hour day.

Reactions: 18
Agree with comments re parenting. Sometimes I read comments on here which are so extreme and then I see what it's in reference to and I think "bleeping hell that was a serious overreaction"

What I see is a few minutes of sienna talking like a child of her age - probably repeating points, interrupting, talking over her parents, rambling a bit. She's a gorgeous wee thing, and it's cute to us but grace has probably heard all of that 10 times today. So for grace to say "OK, can I talk now?" is acknowledging the child and then reminding her that it's the adults turn to talk.

None of us are or had perfect mothers. Do none of you remember tugging your mam's arm because her attention was focused elsewhere, or getting the very bored "oh yeah really? A ha, yep" responses to the absolute shite we all inevitably talked as young children. I remember throwing strops because I wasn't being listened to or acknowledged. It's normal. It's not possible or human to give any child your undivided attention at every moment. And grace is showing what amounts to 2 or 3 minutes of a 10-12 hour day.
Yes I remember that too! I also know how infuriating it is even as an adult to be talking to someone who isn’t really listening to you, so I make a conscientious decision to listen and respond to my child no matter how stupid it seems. My 2 year old baby girl doesn’t talk much but my son would talk the arse off ya. He’s only 3&half And there are times I wish he would stop for five minutes but I acknowledge everything he says as if it’s the best most insightful conversation I’ve ever had. Because he deserves to be heard and listened to. Good communication is key even of it is to tell me about his tractors for the seven millionth time today.
Just my two cents.

Reactions: 19
Nothing Grace said last night was important. She wasn't on the phone to her mother or to mags or to a friend. She was recording for strangers. She could have easily put the phone down and talked to the poor child. Did any of us need to know what kips was making for her dinner? No..... But her daughter wanted her attention which is a million times more important no matter how annoying your child is you just don't brush them off. Especially to thousands of judging eyes...

Reactions: 22
I don't think there's many watching her stories. They're as boring as, she'd be better not putting anything up than the mundane that's going up.

I'm surprised AR isn't giving her more direction tbh. But then Rachel Gorry is quickly turning into a QVC presentation. She had stories during the week where I just tapped the whole way through a load of #ads.

Reactions: 15
Yes I remember that too! I also know how infuriating it is even as an adult to be talking to someone who isn’t really listening to you, so I make a conscientious decision to listen and respond to my child no matter how stupid it seems. My 2 year old baby girl doesn’t talk much but my son would talk the arse off ya. He’s only 3&half And there are times I wish he would stop for five minutes but I acknowledge everything he says as if it’s the best most insightful conversation I’ve ever had. Because he deserves to be heard and listened to. Good communication is key even of it is to tell me about his tractors for the seven millionth time today.
Just my two cents.
I do too with nieces and nephews because their parents are knackered and don't always listen to their wee stories or comments, and I cherish every second with them because I have the luxury of having the time and patience and energy for it. And I love all their wee stories where its weary to their parents hearing it all the time.
Hats off to you if you do as a parent, but I also wouldn't berate any parent who doesn't answer every little question all the time. It's amazing that you do that, but I also don't think it's vital for a child's development. Especially when the child is doing it while interrupting an adult. It doesn't matter that Grace wasn't saying anything we deem important. She was speaking, the child spoke over her, she let her do it once and then reminded her that it was now mammys turn and when she interrupted again she briefly ignored her. I don't think it's bad. It's a very very common and normal snippet of family life.

Reactions: 6
She has someone writing her Instagram posts and someone else taking her pictures and videos. There's not much for Grace to do. 'Cook with kips' will be next! They are all her recipes but she's just too lazy to cook them!

Reactions: 6
I don't think there's many watching her stories. They're as boring as, she'd be better not putting anything up than the mundane that's going up.
Yep agree! Yesterday we were treated to Hayden playing for 5mins, then being told what Krisps was making for dinner (another amazing weight loss miracle meal... :rolleyes: ) Add the...aesthetic...photo in the field on the grid (she got some insta value from that one day out!!) and the chewtorial that wasn't, and it's yawn city.....

Reactions: 7
As a mammy and someone who is studying for a degree in childhood development what Sienna was doing last night was what her mammy wants from her. When Grace forces the camera on Sienna she's uncomfortable with it and doesn't preform for her. Her behaviour last night was normal, she approached the camera herself, she spoke out herself, no questions asked etc. Grace should have let her have her say and not cut her off, after all she was doing exactly what her mammy wants of her, but this time it wasnt on mammys terms. As for the do you know my name question, I'd say that was for the camera, they said the cats name Sienna wanted to know if the strangers on the phone knew her name. That's how I would pick it up.
I do argee that some people nit pick at stuff but what she shows is very uncomfortable viewing, she must remember that she is in control of what she shares and not everything she records needs to be posted. Last nights stories are an example. Yes we cant all listen to our children when they ask the same question one million times but i would never cut my child off like she did if I was around friends or family. All she had to do there was give her her 10 seconds and let her go. Sienna is growing up with a camera in her face it can't be nice. My kids hardly let me take a picture of them never mind if I was to follow them around with a camera they'd have none of it. But they do ask for pictures sometimes and this again is like last nights stories, kids do not always like to preform when they are asked they will do it when they feel comfortable with it.
Nobody is a perfect parent and id never shame a parent unless the child was in proper danger. I work with children from all types of homes and ones who live in hostels and tents, maybe that has helped me be less judgemental as I see how hard some parents work to keep their children with them and keep them happy and protected. I see no evidence from her stories to suggest neglect as previously said but I do see just a bit of laziness but it's every once in a while if it was consistent than yes id be concerned but see what I see in work everyday and Grace is doing just grand with her kids. She just needs a little direction.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.